View Full Version : Hatsune Miku Hair clips... HELP!
03-21-2011, 03:20 PM
i made the hair clip my self, here's a pic of them
I need to know how to keep them on the wig im going to buy..... any tips?
just incase nobody konw what she look like here's a pic
03-21-2011, 03:47 PM
most miku wigs include a base wig and 2 clip on ponytails. So what you do is such:
1. Put the base wig on
2. Hold one of the hair pins on the base wig about where you'd like it to be
3. in the center of the pin clip in the pony tail.
4. Repeat for the 2nd pin
It's pretty easy and they'll stay pretty good. I did that for A-fest last year [I made pins out of electrical tape then but I really suggest buying the official clips they're about $12 on ebay and well worth it] and they stayed in nicely
03-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Thanks^^ ill use your tip^^
03-22-2011, 02:11 AM
You know those clips that clip-in flowers and such have, right? I stuck them to the inside of mine and did this;
1. Hold hairclip where you'd like them to be
2. Clip ponytails into base wig
3. Use the clips in the hairpieces to attach the the ponytail.
This way they get that "floating" effect and they stay on well :)