View Full Version : *pout* body glue-type stuff???

Lady Somairot
06-04-2002, 09:33 AM
ok. the top part of my dress for my costume is open, and i need to get that body glu-ish stuff that people use so as not to flash the entire world.

i'm guessing it's something like some celebraties use.. like Jennifer Lopez must have when she wore that scary green dress that was open down the entire front.

i don't know what this stuff is called and i certainly don't know where to find it. any help??? kudasaaaaiiiii?????

06-04-2002, 10:13 AM
Double stick tape

That's what J.Lo uses, anyway. ^_~ Otherwise, try toupe glue, sock glue (what Jp schoolgirls use to keep their loose socks up), bridal tape... trying to think of more... In any case, make sure to put a little on your skin and test if for a while. That way if you have any redness, rashes, or itches, you'll know -before- the con ^_~