PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Alchemist AD'07

Elendriel
01-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Okay, so I know there are some FMA fans out there :P

Anyone bringing their FMA stuff to Anime Detour? :D

If I do, I'll be either Automail Wrath or regular Wrath (depending on what I can fit in my bags)

Serria
01-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Well, I finally caved and bought fabric for Lust. It'll be quite the change from the characters I usually cosplay, which are cute, happy, bubbly characters (except Squall >_>)

But if I have time I'm also going to make Movie Al, because he is my favorite character along with Lust, Hawkeye and Wrath!

Also, my friend has plans to be Riza Hawkeye. But who knows if she'll actually make that costume. XD

Elendriel
01-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Well, I finally caved and bought fabric for Lust. It'll be quite the change from the characters I usually cosplay, which are cute, happy, bubbly characters (except Squall >_>)

But if I have time I'm also going to make Movie Al, because he is my favorite character along with Lust, Hawkeye and Wrath!

Also, my friend has plans to be Riza Hawkeye. But who knows if she'll actually make that costume. XD

hahah good!!! We can be Homunculi together :D wrath and lust hehee

movie Al is SOOO fun to be :) the only problem is that... well... you're called Ed A LOT lol

Serria
01-02-2007, 02:41 PM
hahah good!!! We can be Homunculi together :D wrath and lust hehee

movie Al is SOOO fun to be :) the only problem is that... well... you're called Ed A LOT lol

Yes we should! ^^ And if I make Alphonse we can be... Wrath and Alphonse. I always imagined that in the time between the series and the movie, they traveled together and became good friends. :)

See, that was the thing that sort of tipped the scale between Lust and Al. Though it's cute in the anime that Al wants to dress like Ed, it's irritating in the cosplay world. Though I had an idea, that when I'm Al I could carry a kitty with me, or Alphonse's armour helmet or something. I dunno! I still might make him, anyway.

Elendriel
01-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes we should! ^^ And if I make Alphonse we can be... Wrath and Alphonse. I always imagined that in the time between the series and the movie, they traveled together and became good friends. :)

See, that was the thing that sort of tipped the scale between Lust and Al. Though it's cute in the anime that Al wants to dress like Ed, it's irritating in the cosplay world. Though I had an idea, that when I'm Al I could carry a kitty with me, or Alphonse's armour helmet or something. I dunno! I still might make him, anyway.

heheh.. oh definitely :D Wrath and Alphonse is good!

you should carry the orange kitty with you :)

Tho the thing is... Alphonse looks SOOO different from ED! I know they wear the same coat, but his black and white shirt is buttoned up, his hair is parted differently, his hair is more brown than blond, he has transmutation circles on his white gloves...and he definitely does not have Automail, and he has plain black shoes, and not leather pants

lol so yeah...

but you should totally do Al :) that'd be a blast! and if I bring my Al with me, then we can do Lust and Al too lol

MewKilalaMew
01-02-2007, 09:05 PM
I am bringing my Roy Mustang..I bring that costume to every con ~.~

And...I think a Movie Ed is coming from Texas with me...and one of my friends is gonna cosplay as Black Hayate ^.^ I might possibly have an Al..but that is doubtful.

Elendriel
01-02-2007, 09:43 PM
I am bringing my Roy Mustang..I bring that costume to every con ~.~

And...I think a Movie Ed is coming from Texas with me...and one of my friends is gonna cosplay as Black Hayate ^.^ I might possibly have an Al..but that is doubtful.

sweet!! we must get pics :D

I'll be Alphonse as well (movie Al)

aka_spooky
01-04-2007, 03:43 PM
My parents and I are going as a bit of an FMA hoard.

My mom was adament about doing an adult mother type character and FMA is one of her absolute favs so my dad and I are dressing FMA too so we can be a group. So ....

Mom: Izumi Curtis
Dad: Sig Curtis
Me: Winry (cause it's a quick costume and I'm focusing on some other ones for myself)

So hopefully we'll find our way to an FMA photo shoot to round out the ranks a bit : )

Yipee only 79 days till AD2K7 - bounce bounce -