PDA

View Full Version : Sora/Mimi (Digimon: Season 2) Cosplay

Ryukku
04-01-2003, 12:41 PM
Hiya Baia! ^0^
Are anyone going to cosplay Sora or Mimi from Digimon Season 2. Sora school uniform, and Mimi in those "New York fashion clothes" ^_~ really luv them ^^ If anyone are going to cosplay someone from Digimon then please reply something. Or if you HAVE cosplayed some from the Digimon (season 1,2,3,4 is okay). ^^

Kaori
04-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Yay it's so cool that you made this topic... i'm going to cosplay kari.... and... do you have a picture of sora in her school uniform *__* i really don't know how that looks like

Famira Damaris
04-01-2003, 03:50 PM
I'm going to be doing Kouji Minamoto. I already did a Jyou one (02), but it was extremely ghetto. ^^;

Ryukku
04-05-2003, 11:59 AM
Who's "Kouji Minamoto"??? I just know about the english names.. lol. But I agreed with my friend that we maybe was going to make tai and matts school uniform till the summer convention. The green one... OMG!! it is going to be so awesome to be tai (my friends going to go as her fav. matt and me TAI!!) and the hair... can somebody help moi?? X/

Minako Kou
04-05-2003, 03:13 PM
I've planned on cosplaying Mimi, many times but I haven't gotten to it. A lot of the people that do seem to cosplay her get a LOT of stuff wrong and it depresses meh T.T;; But, then again I'm a perfectionest when it comes to costumes. ^^;;;

Ryukku
04-06-2003, 03:57 AM
LOL, LOL!! me too ^^ But which Mimi costume was you planning to make. And yea, I have seen some Mimi Season 1 costumes, and theres alot of wrongs on them... *__*