PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Character Photoshoot-Sunday!

dennisud2015
01-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Ok Peeps, we will be having a one hour Photoshoot Sunday at Megacon!

The final time has NOT been set but the only criteria is that you come as your favorite Nintendo character, as in one that is identifyable 'as' a 'Nintendo" character, so any character that fits that is applicable.

"How do I sign up Mr. Organizer?"

"Well... right her young lad/lassie!

Just put yer name and character here so wedon't have say 15 Luigi's or such at the shoot.

I'll also be updating on who or 'whom' might be the photog's involved!

Ok As you might already figure, I'm Mario!

So lets begin now and see where this goes!

later Buds!

Mr.D :chatah:

Hime no Toki
01-08-2007, 11:21 AM
You already know I'm interested in being Link from Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past.

mizuhaki
01-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Well, Street Fighter is Nintendo, so I could be the Chun Li of the group. ^-^ My real name is Elizabeth, btw.
And what time is it on Sunday? I might not make it if it's later on in the day, because I have to leave early since school would be the next day.

dennisud2015
01-09-2007, 05:12 AM
right now we're shooting for an early shoot either when the con starts Sunday or within 2 hours of the start. As i said I'll be periodically updating!

Mr.D:rockon:

mizuhaki
01-20-2007, 06:43 PM
No other nintendo characters? Wow, I'm shocked. xD

Aleera
01-22-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm still unsure whether or not I'm going to hit up Mega atm with Megacon and FX so close. (I'll post again after FX shortly if I decide that I'm attending Megacon since if I go I might as well be part of the Nintendo group.) But feel free to PM me if you guys plan on doing another Nintendo group in the future.

dennisud2015
01-31-2007, 11:21 AM
Ok Peeps!

I'm shooting for a 10am to 11am time for the Nintendo Shoot. Where IN the concenter is the next set-up, which I will be set by this weekend.

Who will be our shooters? Well I have 4 in mind and I'll be calling them so I can set-up a schedule with them. I figure 15 minutes for each can be had IF they all attend.

So stay tuned for that!

Have a great week and see ya there!

Mr.D:skidude2:

negativedreamer
01-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Well I have Link from Twilight Princess, Windwaker, Red Link and Cosplaya Link.... Hopefully I will have Ganondorf done in time... Count me in though

Zegen
01-31-2007, 03:40 PM
I'll have a Roy costume at mega con, but Dennis I'm pretty sure your photographer would rather I be absent. But I can't wait to see everyone's costumes

PikaBelleChu
01-31-2007, 04:02 PM
Well you know me, I'll be Daisy and well noone else can be my Luigi but Chris..So sign us up..We'll be there...(o~_^o)

dennisud2015
01-31-2007, 04:55 PM
I'll have a Roy costume at mega con, but Dennis I'm pretty sure your photographer would rather I be absent. But I can't wait to see everyone's costumes

Yo Kid, if it works out we will have 4 photogs with a 15 minute session 'each', so if they accept I'll post an agreed to schedule and we can work you in, as for Shawn and Belle, KEWL Buds!
I hope to get a reply from the photogs soon!

dennisud2015
02-05-2007, 01:27 PM
I have Wolverine from http://www.cutegirlz.net/ on board and hopefully two more by the weekend. I'm in need of a 3rd or 4th photog as one couldn't make it.

let me know if you want to "BE" That photog!

Mr.D:)

Rowe
02-06-2007, 05:23 PM
So you don't want doubles of the same character?

dennisud2015
02-06-2007, 06:06 PM
So you don't want doubles of the same character?

its not a big Prob as long as we don't have say 20 Luigi's, Links, or such as that! (Though a Platoon of Links would be kewl!)

So far only one photog, but I'm waiting til i leave next Thursday. So keep your toes and fingers crossed!
plus I'm taking a new Digital with me so I can step in as well!

But I would like more experienced Photogs there!

You can all help, send this thread to any Photogs who might be interested AND going to Megacon!

Then tell them to contact me.

Laters!

mr.D

dennisud2015
02-08-2007, 10:56 PM
OK peeps, I will be IN my Super-Mario(Red&Blue) costume and will meet everyone at 10am right in front of the Dealers room!

Again all interested photographers should contact me so I can post you here so we can set up a schedule for those who come. Please post so I can see how many will be there!

Thanks all!

Mr.D:cheers:

P.S.- Here's the link to Hall C's floorplan!
- http://www.occc.net/Planner/map.asp?map=HallC

Hime no Toki
02-09-2007, 07:48 AM
I would like to go Saturday and Sunday but I'd really need a ride! I want to go Saturday mostly to see my friends in the costume contest and watch from the audience, but the shoot is Sunday...=/ Either way Link WILL be done! I think it's awesome that Rowe is doing the final version from the same game as me! Mine is the original version from the production art for the game. I really want to make the shoot!

Rowe
02-09-2007, 09:38 AM
I would like to go Saturday and Sunday but I'd really need a ride! I want to go Saturday mostly to see my friends in the costume contest and watch from the audience, but the shoot is Sunday...=/ Either way Link WILL be done! I think it's awesome that Rowe is doing the final version from the same game as me! Mine is the original version from the production art for the game. I really want to make the shoot!

Yeah it should be really cool getting a picture with both versions! :) I hope I wake up in time for the shoot/my roommates aren't lazy and want to take me.

dennisud2015
02-09-2007, 06:27 PM

J-Chan, I will try to help. I 'don't' have a car this time, gotta ride up. So I'll enquire and see if one of my "Orlando" friends can pick uyou up!
The shoot wouldn't be the same without ya!:jjacks:

Mr.D:alien:

P.S.- so far we have a Mario, Luigi, Daisy and a few Links!!
Let me know what other characters are comin!

dennisud2015
02-11-2007, 07:20 PM
hey all the Grand-"Magus" will be our 2nd official Photog at the mini-shoot!

So I need two more who's all out there who wants to do dis!

Let me know, ok!

dennisud

Bane84
02-12-2007, 12:24 AM
I'll be going to Megacon every day. If you need another Link (I'm going as the Ocarina of Time version), let me know.

dennisud2015
02-12-2007, 09:34 PM
I'll be going to Megacon every day. If you need another Link (I'm going as the Ocarina of Time version), let me know.

Hey Come one come all we might even have enough for a Link-platoon and have a Link Seargent-Major doin the hollerin as they march! May even totally freak out all those Stormtroppers who always go to mega! Imagin a Nintendo Parade around the con with our photogs takin shots as we go!:bigtu:

dennisud2015
02-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Ok guys I NEED to ask this now. I've been ask to help with the Trek panel which is at 10am Sunday... so you see my problem.

Can we Start the Shoot at 9am, or is that too early?

PLEASE let me know guys !

Mr.D

Rowe
02-14-2007, 12:49 AM
10 was kinda iffy for me, but I doubt my roommates will be able to take me that early. Thats just me, though. :/

Hime no Toki
02-14-2007, 07:47 AM
I might not be there Sunday and if I am...yeah, 9am is too early. Saturday if anyone wants photos with me as Link, I will definately be around all day then. Short link in green with shield and sword, and the only crossplaying Link at the con that I am aware of. Though there will probably be more, lol...

dennisud2015
02-14-2007, 08:06 AM
How about 11am then! THat way more people can get to the shoot and I can co-chair the Trek Panel!

Let me know today Peeps so I can notify OrangeAnime about this!

Mr.D:bigtu:

Rowe
02-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah I can prolly do 11. I'll make sure I don't party TOO much sat night. :cheers:

dennisud2015
02-14-2007, 08:00 PM
First sorry for the time change but With me helping out at the Trek panel I had to change the time of the mini-shoot.

If there are no objections by 2pm tomorrow (2-15-07) the time change will be set!

let me know otherwise see you Sunday, 11am in front of the dealer's room!

I'll be in my Classic Blue&red mario costume! Look for Da mallet-o-doom!

Mr.D:thumbsup:

dennisud2015
02-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Yeah its true! 11am to 12 noon Sunday, Megacon meet at the Dealer's room entrance and lets see what we can do guys!

Mr.D:angel:

dennisud2015
02-20-2007, 09:33 AM
Well first Magus overslept so yeah we had only two there, Maboroshi and Wolverine, but from what I saw there were a great amount of shots taken, so in that the shoot was a success.

We had four links, A Bomberman, Mario, Daisy Luigi and a very neat Kirby!
And we got about 15 congoers hanging around taking pics, even the Super Saiyen 1&2 came by! Then a wandering Cloud from Final fantasy showed up and we as Nintandoids, punced!

A few halarious and embarassing pics later we finished the shoot!

Well those who were there what do you think? :chatah: