PDA

View Full Version : Yuna X Skirt

ChibiRinoa
04-01-2003, 05:25 PM
i looked through this board and didnt see any YunaX threads, and the X-2 thread was closed...correct me if something like this was asked before

...i 'm having alot of trouble finding a good picture of the designs on the skirt. i have that actual pattern of it pretty much down,from the character pictures, but my problem is the colors. Since i want to do the inverted version, when i invert the colors on a regular photograph, the flowers and vines are almost the same color, almost a green/black/brouwn mix. i cant seem to find a really large picture of just the skirt so i can see the exact colors of the flowers, vines, etc. ive searched everywhere for something to help me...does anyone have anything like this? anything would help...even a close up pic of a cosplayers skirt! please! help!

yuffieleonheart
04-01-2003, 06:03 PM
i sent u a pm about it ^^

Yuna
04-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Here, this might help:

Something Lulu
04-01-2003, 10:51 PM
O_O I stared at that pic for so long when I was painting Sana-chan's skirt lol. Except it was a lot tinier, and therefore more annoying. >_< It's a very helpful pic tho lol. Probably the best for making the design.

Yuna
04-01-2003, 11:33 PM
The problem I had with that picture is that I didn't have enough skirt for the entire design, width wise, to fit. So, when I painted my new skirt, I had to improvise a lot x_x I still don't know if I'm completely happy with is.

ChibiRinoa
04-02-2003, 08:51 AM
thanks guys! it really does help!

heehee...the only thing about doing this costume inverted is that everything that was meant to be pretty comes out kinda weird....who has ever heard of brown and green flowers? :/ when i start beading it all im probably going to go for bright reds where the marroon is, and a lighter green and a nicer looking brown...nothing is worse than flowers the color of puke green

marsie
04-03-2003, 10:04 AM
Hun- I have seen the colors of what you are planning on doing. Believe me, it will be wonderful. It is orginial and fun.

With the brown flowers could you do a sorta marronie brown? So it isn't as bad?

BTW can we have another Yuna X-2 thread or can I talk about that in here?