PDA

View Full Version : Yaoi Gathering

Tasukiseishi
01-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Is there going to be one? Anybody got something in the works?

Sin★
01-08-2007, 05:26 AM
I don't think a yaoi gathering has been discussed yet, but if you would like to arrange for one, I'll show up for it. I'll either be dressed as Axel with YukiEiri as Roxas, or Seguchi Tohma with Yuki Eiri - either works, right? ;3

Maguma
01-08-2007, 06:36 AM
I'll show up just for the hell of it. We did something like this at PMX and it was crazy haha. so I'll definately show up as Portgaz D, Ace if any Luffys are willing to come have some brotherly love ;3

crimsonGOJYO
01-08-2007, 09:04 AM
I'll probably go as...uh. I don't know. XD I don't really have any Yaoi related cosplays. But I'll probably stop by anyway to bust some hetero into this. ;D

Purplepixie
01-08-2007, 09:38 AM
ill probably show up, no doubt dragged along by the fangirl L ill be handcuffed to @_@. That and itll be interesting to see the skewed gender ratio.. 'umm, theres all of 4 guys here, and more girls than i can count... now i know how the girls feel at yuri groups T_T'

inuashley
01-08-2007, 09:59 AM
I'll definitely come *part of the pmx group* maybe we can revive it Maguma! XD

Maguma
01-08-2007, 11:14 AM
What do you mean maybe!? I'm Me after all, of course we'll revive it

Breeface
01-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh this should be...INTERESTING XD
I'll probably show up out of pure curiosity as to what may happen.
Lots of photo ops I'm sure haha.
Saturday would probably be the only day I could attend. But I also have 2 gatherings I am going to already on that day. And alot of the time slots are taken on Saturday, it would probably end up being at the same time as something else ;< If I was gunna come as someone I'd come as Sanji ( One Piece ) or Zidane Tribal ( FFIX ) I dunno which one...whichever one people want the most? I unno xD;
Sunday I have to leave too early and Friday I'm going to be a Dancer Nobody which is ever so slightly annoying to change into and to take off so I probably wouldn't change
But I'll try and come if I can x]

Tasukiseishi
01-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Wow, ok cool! I suppose I could set something up then. Unless someone wants to do it instead. Just let me know cause time is getting short.

I have to go now. I have to! Before I'm too big to cosplay Muraki. :D A pregnant Muraki might be a little odd. lol

Sinister, you can help me set something up right? :D

inuashley
01-08-2007, 06:12 PM
What do you mean maybe!? I'm Me after all, of course we'll revive it

Yay! Maybe we should have it on Friday because Saturday is too busy and people will be leaving on Sunday. Just a suggestion ^_^

Sin★
01-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Wow, ok cool! I suppose I could set something up then. Unless someone wants to do it instead. Just let me know cause time is getting short.

I have to go now. I have to! Before I'm too big to cosplay Muraki. :D A pregnant Muraki might be a little odd. lol

Sinister, you can help me set something up right? :D

Ooh, wow, congrats on your child! But of course I'm going to encourage you to use your wonderful Muraki cosplay again - my Yuki should be excited to hear that you'll be there. Hahah.

And of course, I'd love to help! <3

lost-mind
01-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Yay! Maybe we should have it on Friday because Saturday is too busy and people will be leaving on Sunday. Just a suggestion ^_^

._. ack! May I suggest not? Although Saturday is busy, Friday is likely to have less people.

I recommend looking at - http://www.geocities.com/midnight_rocket/ALA03/saturdayprog.html

And - http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=95721

Sorry ^^; I know quite a few of people (including myself) who aren't going Friday. If Saturday or Sunday proves convenient for everyone, I can promise LXLight (from Death Note) fan service XDDD If not, I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next year or a different con.

Tasukiseishi
01-09-2007, 12:18 AM
OH this should be fun! And Seguchi, thank you! :D Even if I have to squeeze into the costume (maybe not as flattering as the image in my head) I'll be there. :D Even if it's only long enough for the gathering and that's it. I'll go just for the gathering! :D

Let me discuss money with my hubby and I'll get back to you and we can start setting things in motion.

Sin★
01-09-2007, 04:39 PM
OH this should be fun! And Seguchi, thank you! :D Even if I have to squeeze into the costume (maybe not as flattering as the image in my head) I'll be there. :D Even if it's only long enough for the gathering and that's it. I'll go just for the gathering! :D

Let me discuss money with my hubby and I'll get back to you and we can start setting things in motion.

No problem! Get back to us when you can, and we'll see what we can do from there. x3

inuashley
01-09-2007, 06:36 PM
._. ack! May I suggest not? Although Saturday is busy, Friday is likely to have less people.

I recommend looking at - http://www.geocities.com/midnight_rocket/ALA03/saturdayprog.html

And - http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=95721

Sorry ^^; I know quite a few of people (including myself) who aren't going Friday. If Saturday or Sunday proves convenient for everyone, I can promise LXLight (from Death Note) fan service XDDD If not, I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next year or a different con.

Yes, I have already seen those several times -_- If Saturday is, in fact, the best time to do it, then great ^^ Just keep into consideration that there is the Mandatory masquerade meeting, Naruto gathering, and Karaoke contest in the afternoon, so maybe we could do it after that?

Maguma
01-09-2007, 07:04 PM
or late at night ;D

Tasukiseishi
01-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Saturday evening works for me. What about everyone else? I might have to rent a car that night instead of taking the bus... Well worth it though!

Sin★
01-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Saturday night works for me, too. :3

So, the mandatory Masq. meeting is around 1 P.M., correct? And it seems that the 6 P.M. and 7 P.M. time slots are open. Should we aim for one of those?

Maguma
01-09-2007, 07:39 PM
most definately, and the earlier time would be best since people will be late regardless so lets pick 6 oclock

inuashley
01-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Could we maybe do it at 5:30, because the masquerade people(ie: me XD) have to be practicing/backstage at around 6:30/7-ish.

Maguma
01-09-2007, 07:50 PM
works for me

RosyAristocracy
01-09-2007, 08:30 PM
That sounds awesome! I might or might not be able to go, but who knows. (My parents don't even know what SnJ is, Lol.) ^_^;

Tasukiseishi
01-09-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm certain I can make it for 5:30. :D Should I go ahead and post this in the Gatherings thread?

inuashley
01-09-2007, 11:57 PM
Sure, that's a good idea, except where are we going to have it?

crimsonGOJYO
01-10-2007, 12:12 AM
I think I may go as Momiji from Fruits Basket. :o

Tasukiseishi
01-10-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm not really sure what the place looks like so I'll leave it to those of you who know the layout of the convention. I'll wait until we can settle on a place to meet so I can report everything to the cheeses in charge. Sund like a plan?

Crimson, your going to make a Yuujirou costume too?? Sweet! Mine is in the works for AX 07. Not sure if I'll be ready to cosplay by then though.

Kurai_811
01-10-2007, 12:36 AM
hiya, im Kurai_811
iv heard about the yaoi gathering at PMX, this sounds like fun. if its Satuday with enough time b4 the masquerade, i can come. count a Naruto in! XD :rockon: now, wheres a Sasuke... ;D ...or Gaara... >.> <.<

Maguma
01-10-2007, 01:20 AM
hiya, im Kurai_811
iv heard about the yaoi gathering at PMX, this sounds like fun.

My gawd we have a reputation Ashley!!!!!!

inuashley
01-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Well, not exactly XD She's my best friend, so I told her about it ^^

EDIT: We're not allowed to have gatherings inside the hotel(mainly the lobby), so we can have it outside either at the pond or by the brick stage; they are both in relatively the same place. Chaz wants to list all of the gatherings on the program, so unless you want this unlisted, it has to be at one of those 2 locations ^^

Purplepixie
01-10-2007, 10:12 AM
just found pics from the PMX gathering @_@... one question... whats with the strawberry pocky? XD!

And for the record, should we bring a couple boxes of it to this one? O:)

Maguma
01-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Well if we have it unlisted then we can do this inside, then again Yaoi by the lakeside makes a GREAT atmosphere.

Also about the pocky, it was someones idea and it was a good one, but the one i shared with the EGL person kept breaking! GRRR

Tasukiseishi
01-10-2007, 11:27 AM
I worry about doing this next to water though because... knowing what happened at the AX last year... there was a LOT of falling over. lol I would hate for someone to accidently fall into the water in their costumes... that would be bad, I think. But if that's what you guys are wanting to do, then I say go for it. I'll stay far away from the water as I am wearing all white. lol

Btw... does everyone have a Kumagoro plushie? A few years ago, I was at a Gravitation cosplay (Seguchi probably remembers this) and everyone had a Kumagoro orgy. That was fun! I say lets all bring our Kumagoros.

Maguma
01-10-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't >.< i just have a rock lee pillow and a Yondaime plushie

Tasukiseishi
01-10-2007, 03:29 PM
omgoodness I just had the most ADORABLE idea... speaking of Kumagoro... I'm going to make a Kumagoro costume for my daughter! Hehe She'd love dressing as a bunny rabbit.

inuashley
01-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Aww, it's too bad that this is the one convention that I'm not going to wear my concert Shuichi for. ><

Maguma
01-10-2007, 06:41 PM
What are you cosplaying as ashley?

Sin★
01-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Paisley - I can't wait to see your Momiji costume! x3 Just.. d'aw.

How could I forget the Kuma-orgy? Hahahah. My Eiri and I will probably be taking ours along, anyway, so we'll be sure to bring 'em. ;3 (Even if we're in KH cosplay at the time.)

Oh my goodness. I think you need to make that outfit for your daughter - it sounds beyond adorable. <3

And I honestly think the pond would be alright. Those of us who are afraid of falling over and getting wet (me included) will be able to stay on the path around it, or the grass, or the rocks.

inuashley
01-10-2007, 07:59 PM
What are you cosplaying as ashley?

Friday:
afternoon- Axel
night - Raver Axel
Saturday:
morning/afternoon/yaoi gathering - Itachi
night - Organization Roxas
Sunday - Hitsugaya

Didn't know if you wanted all that, but there it is. ^^

RosyAristocracy
01-10-2007, 08:00 PM
My gawd we have a reputation Ashley!!!!!!

I've heard of it too. I saw pictures, anyway. ^_^

hiya, im Kurai_811
iv heard about the yaoi gathering at PMX, this sounds like fun. if its Satuday with enough time b4 the masquerade, i can come. count a Naruto in! XD :rockon: now, wheres a Sasuke... ;D ...or Gaara... >.> <.<

Gomen nasai, I'd be SnJ Deidara that day, unless there would be time to change before and after this gathering before the masqurade... and I would be a blonde SnJ Sasuke. (Then there could be Uchihacest too!)

Paisley - I can't wait to see your Momiji costume! x3 Just.. d'aw.

How could I forget the Kuma-orgy? Hahahah. My Eiri and I will probably be taking ours along, anyway, so we'll be sure to bring 'em. ;3 (Even if we're in KH cosplay at the time.)

Oh my goodness. I think you need to make that outfit for your daughter - it sounds beyond adorable. <3

And I honestly think the pond would be alright. Those of us who are afraid of falling over and getting wet (me included) will be able to stay on the path around it, or the grass, or the rocks.

If the time issue I have with my SnJ Sasuke works out, then my sis could come as Tohru!

I would be on the list of not people now wanting to fall into the water ^_^;

Tasukiseishi
01-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Ok, the water area sounds like a plan to me then. I will just be staying away from the wet part. lol I just got my Muraki trench coat around Halloween (Took the guy long enough to get it to me, I ordered it from him over a year ago!) and I'd hate to mess it up, ya know? As it is, it requires a LOT of ironing. lol

Kuma-orgy! I'll bring my Kumagoro toobut beware... my toddler got to it and he's been injured... My daughter took out one of his eyes so it looks a little weird. Poor Kumagoro... *pets*

You know... another thought that occured to me is maybe for the AX not this year but for 2008 I'll bring my daughter and she can be my real life porcelain doll for my Muraki costume. I'll just tell her it's a Princess dress. lol

Sin★
01-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Ok, the water area sounds like a plan to me then. I will just be staying away from the wet part. lol I just got my Muraki trench coat around Halloween (Took the guy long enough to get it to me, I ordered it from him over a year ago!) and I'd hate to mess it up, ya know? As it is, it requires a LOT of ironing. lol

Kuma-orgy! I'll bring my Kumagoro toobut beware... my toddler got to it and he's been injured... My daughter took out one of his eyes so it looks a little weird. Poor Kumagoro... *pets*

You know... another thought that occured to me is maybe for the AX not this year but for 2008 I'll bring my daughter and she can be my real life porcelain doll for my Muraki costume. I'll just tell her it's a Princess dress. lol

Muraki's trench coat = <3. I can understand why you'd be so careful about it, but I think we'll be okay! I'm weary myself because I'll likely be wearing platforms, and I'm not sure how stable I'll be on them. If I manage to tumble into the water and ruin my wig - or anything for that matter - I'll be pretty pissed. Hahah. So I guess we'll hang out on the grass together. :3

xD Eiri's Kumagorou is just about to loose its eye, too. But, hey, it just shows he's been loved.

That's a cute idea. :3

inuashley
01-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Just so everyone knows, it's kind of hard to fall into the water since there are huge rocks in front of the pond.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/fullmetalgirl05/ALA%202006%20-%20Saturday/IMG_0497.jpg

EDIT: That's a very apropriate pic to show the pond area, isn't it? XD

Sin★
01-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Just so everyone knows, it's kind of hard to fall into the water since there are huge rocks in front of the pond.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/fullmetalgirl05/ALA%202006%20-%20Saturday/IMG_0497.jpg

EDIT: That's a very apropriate pic to show the pond area, isn't it? XD

Hahahah. Ryu-chan in the background. :3

In some places, the rocks would make it difficult to fall in, yes. Like I said, if anyone is too nervous about falling in, it's easy to stay away from the water. ^^ Thanks for the reference picture.

Maguma
01-10-2007, 11:08 PM
awesome much! so i have no worries of loosin my firey powers >.< the Ace must preserve himself for the men!

KikyouLuver
01-10-2007, 11:25 PM
AHHHH REVIVE THE PMX CRAZY NESS!!!!! >.>. <.<. .....>.<

well i havent decided yet if im going to be sakura haruno yet or ryuichi sakuma...but if this gathering does end up on saturday and im am ryuichi i will be participating...if not ill be there as poparatsie.....but only if its saturday./..my parents are being mean and wont drive me up two days...T.T

HOLY SHIT IM THE RYU IN THE BACKGROUND....excuse my language but good memories made me happy....im feel famous now...*smile* i am..im ryu sakuma...im GOLDEN GOD!!!! XDDDDD (got into ryuichi mode....good greif)

i want to fall in again....that was fun....omg YOU CAN FALL IN......KUMAGORO DID.....my sad little hand puppet....T.T

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/SmexyGurl_nSuffuring/noname4.jpg

Sin★
01-10-2007, 11:39 PM
i want to fall in again....that was fun....omg YOU CAN FALL IN......KUMAGORO DID.....my sad little hand puppet....T.T

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/SmexyGurl_nSuffuring/noname4.jpg

xD I knew I remembered correctly. The Gravitation Gathering was at that area of the pond, after all. Hahah.

Poor mini Kumagorou... Thank Goodness he was well enough to make an appearance at AX06's Gravitation meeting. Hahah.

KikyouLuver
01-10-2007, 11:42 PM
yah and hump various peoples leg....i knew if i bought the matching hand puppet at a sex shop something bad might happen...>.> lol (made it and entrapped ryuichi dark side in it....thatsw my guess about the and puppet)

Tasukiseishi
01-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Ya know... it just occured to me... Kikyouluver... your the Matsuri I made out with at the AX last year. Remember my wig came off? lol

Most of you guys live in the Los Angeles area, don't you?

KikyouLuver
01-11-2007, 12:09 AM
southern cali yes.....aliso veijo to be exact about an hour south of LA.....>.> yes i remeber....damn wig.....i think it was two wigs...ill be wearing a wig for ryu this year T.T my hair got longer...smoochies for muraki <3 matsuri

Maguma
01-11-2007, 12:31 AM
tis only saturday at the moment

Tasukiseishi
01-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Yea my hair's grown out too so I think trying to hide it all under that wig will be easier/harder this year. I just need LOTS of bobby pins and clips. omgomg I get more excited about this as it gets closer! Hehe

So Saturday at 6:00 PM at the Pond. Is this correct? :)

Maguma
01-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Si! it is

Sin★
01-11-2007, 05:11 AM
Wasn't it 5:30, rather than 6:00 PM? ^.^;

inuashley
01-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Yeah, it was 5:30^^

Tasukiseishi
01-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Got it. 5:30PM at the pond on Saturday. I'll go ahead and post in the gatherings thread. :)

inuashley
01-11-2007, 01:47 PM
maguma - As for what anele said about making this gathering family friendly in public, we can do that and then go off to some secluded place after the gathering and have our pmx fun. XD

Maguma
01-11-2007, 02:09 PM
hehe, that should be interesting but then again how do we do yaoi, Family friendly???

Tasukiseishi
01-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Bad news guys... I might not be able to make it to the convention. My dr is talking about putting me on mandatory bed rest for a month. I'm having fainting spells and they're worried I might be having a high risk pregnancy. They'll tell me more on the 19th so I'll have plenty of time to let you all know if I'm going.

If I don't go, take lots of pictures for me!!! :bigcry: :bigcry:

inuashley
01-11-2007, 06:05 PM
hehe, that should be interesting but then again how do we do yaoi, Family friendly???

Um.. don't rape each other XDD That's how. ^^

Bad news guys... I might not be able to make it to the convention. My dr is talking about putting me on mandatory bed rest for a month. I'm having fainting spells and they're worried I might be having a high risk pregnancy. They'll tell me more on the 19th so I'll have plenty of time to let you all know if I'm going.

If I don't go, take lots of pictures for me!!!
Today 12:09 PM

- I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out alright ^^

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM
hiya! hmmm ^^ this looks like hella fun!!! depending on what happens on Saturday, I should be able to show up to the gathering as Sai from Naruto ^_^

Maguma
01-11-2007, 07:15 PM
oooo perfect for yaoi!!!!

RosyAristocracy
01-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Since it's "family friendly" now, I can go for sure! I was going to have to try to come, and explain what yaoi is to my parents... later. xD

Purplepixie
01-11-2007, 07:47 PM
maguma - As for what anele said about making this gathering family friendly in public, we can do that and then go off to some secluded place after the gathering and have our pmx fun. XD

XD, great, we're going to have to start carding people after the gathering moves away from 'family friendly' zone arent we? '12? sorry, your going to have to stay at the pond.. 17? fine, but no strawberry pocky!.. 19? Heres your pocky box, enjoy!' @_@... 30 minutes later 'No officer, i swear they had a fake ID!'

Next night on the news, headline 'When Yaoi meets pocky, it needs a plastic wrapping!'

MilfieSakuraba
01-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Since it's family friendly, I can go for sure! There was the issue of parents, but now there isn't. Yay! Ill be going as Tohru Honda or Tenten (not sure)

Maguma
01-11-2007, 08:14 PM
lol hey 18 or no I'll have pocky!

Purplepixie
01-11-2007, 08:20 PM
lol, fine, where are the lines to be drawn?

If they took away resident evil's guns, what do you think theyll do to us when theres an influx of young teenagers wielding yaoi-paddles? XD

lost-mind
01-11-2007, 08:48 PM

If they took away resident evil's guns, what do you think theyll do to us when theres an influx of young teenagers wielding yaoi-paddles? XD

we can smile at each other and shake hands XD welcome to family friendly entertainment ^.^;

inuashley
01-11-2007, 09:04 PM

During the gathering itself, we're not going to do anything crazy; I'm just talking about after the gathering is over.

crimsonGOJYO
01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Actually, I'll be going as Hiro from Gravitation. I'll have Sammy [baka_saru] with me as Tatsuha.

Maguma
01-11-2007, 09:52 PM
well afterwards like Ashley said, thats when we can do some of the crazy yaoi stuffs like at PMX

Purplepixie
01-11-2007, 09:57 PM
for the record, it was the post-gathering crazyness i was referring to earlier XD.
And im in no way saying we should actually restrict people from going either, i just didnt want to pass up a chance at trying to be funny... and failing :-P

Anyways, theres my clarification, and im sticking to it with determinat-- Oh look at the kitty! *scampers off*

Tasukiseishi
01-11-2007, 10:02 PM
for the record, it was the post-gathering crazyness i was referring to earlier XD.
And im in no way saying we should actually restrict people from going either, i just didnt want to pass up a chance at trying to be funny... and failing :-P

Anyways, theres my clarification, and im sticking to it with determinat-- Oh look at the kitty! *scampers off*

I thought you were funny. Never fear. :D

I may not be going but I can still help you guys figure stuff out. I like the idea of waiting till after the gathering, then moving someplace else to allow for some Yaoi craziness. :D

inuashley
01-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Actually, I'll be going as Hiro from Gravitation. I'll have Sammy [baka_saru] with me as Tatsuha.

This is just making me hate my desicion to not go as Shuichi to this con even more >< XD

Sin★
01-11-2007, 11:08 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you'll be well! *Crosses fingers for you.*

<3 I s'pose we'll be going as Seguchi and Eiri, then! x3

RosyAristocracy
01-11-2007, 11:20 PM
This is just making me hate my desicion to not go as Shuichi to this con even more >< XD

But there will still be Kurai and I fromt the same series... ^_^

inuashley
01-11-2007, 11:41 PM
But there will still be Kurai and I fromt the same series... ^_^

Oh my~ XDD You're right. But sadly no proper pairings. ;_;

Tasukiseishi
01-11-2007, 11:54 PM
No pairings? How bout threesomes? ;) lol

Maguma
01-12-2007, 12:11 AM
And the Lowly Ace just watches

RosyAristocracy
01-12-2007, 12:11 AM

Oh my~ XDD You're right. But sadly no proper pairings. ;_;

What do you mean no proper pairings? Do we have to be that family friendly? >_> With Itachi, Sasuke, and Naruto, we could at least stand in the same pictures and pretend they were Uchihacest or ItaNaru or SasuNaru...

inuashley
01-12-2007, 12:50 AM
That's not quite what I meant ^^; I thought you were going as SNJ Deidara, so I was thinking we had no Uchihacest. ^^ And, Tasukiseishi, if you've seen my PMX yaoi pics, they are way more than threesomes XDD

KikyouLuver
01-12-2007, 12:52 AM
CRYS FOR MURAKI....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... ...T.T that makes me so sad.....oh wel i will ...that is if i go...my whole trip is kinda ricky getting a ride up there...i seriously need to get my driveres licences. geez!

KikyouLuver
01-12-2007, 12:53 AM
yah for naruto yoai.,....even though im a huge fan of sakuxsasu....im also a mega fan of sasuXnaru.....i dont know why but i am...its soo cute...

KikyouLuver
01-12-2007, 12:54 AM
have to get ryu done now....that or im going as squirrel glomp form...but cross fingers i find leather pants intime for leather ryu!

inuashley
01-12-2007, 12:55 AM
yah for naruto yoai.,....even though im a huge fan of sakuxsasu....im also a mega fan of sasuXnaru.....i dont know why but i am...its soo cute...

Yay! I love SasuNaru as well. Kurai, since you are doing Naruto, I could do a quick change into Sasuke for the yaoi gathering, since it's the same makeup and conatcts ^^

Maguma
01-12-2007, 01:51 AM
yes, who says we even gotta be from teh same show, we had, uhhh whatever Lauren and Melissa were from, Graviation, Fullmetal Alchemist, and dothack, and at one moment Death note!

Tasukiseishi
01-12-2007, 01:52 AM
From where it stands now, I might not even be able to go to the AX this year. My due date is June 27th. lol Go fig! However... with my daughter I was in a bar throwing darts 3 days after she was born so who knows... lol I'll just have to do a LOT of squeezing into something slimming so I can be Muraki for you all. Cross your fingers for an Early June delivery!

That's the reason I haven't started this thread in the AX forum yet. And I really want to. *nods* So Kikyou, don't be sad. :D *pets*

*goes through Kikyous picture gallery* Whoa... *evil Muraki laugh* These are great! :D

Kurai_811
01-12-2007, 02:57 AM

That really sucks, but I guess they see it best for your baby, good luck and I hope for the best to you and your entire family ^__^ *takes lots of pics no matter what* lol

Um.. don't rape each other XDD That's how. ^^

WHAT!? But that’s no fun!!!! T__T

That's not quite what I meant ^^; I thought you were going as SNJ Deidara, so I was thinking we had no Uchihacest. ^^ And, Tasukiseishi, if you've seen my PMX yaoi pics, they are way more than threesomes XDD

*wraps arms around Kaze and Ashley’s shoulders* oh yeah guys, there can always be threesomes ;D <3<3<3<3<3<3

Yay! I love SasuNaru as well. Kurai, since you are doing Naruto, I could do a quick change into Sasuke for the yaoi gathering, since it's the same makeup and conatcts ^^

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT’TTEBAYO!!!!!! OuO
Pleeeeeeeeease, Sasu-chan~? I’ll do all your favorite things later, my room, after the gathering, c’mon, please??? *uber cute uke eyes* (and imma seme… @_@) NARUSASU! XD

sorry for such a big post, i shoud read this thing more then once a day x_x lol
dang now im gettin all excited (not THAT excited, fellow pervs!...ok maybe ;D) for ALA now, and this gathering, its gonna be allotta fun i hope ^u^

Maguma
01-12-2007, 03:18 AM
GOD DAMN why don't i have a Sasuke Costume

Kurai_811
01-12-2007, 03:36 AM
GOD DAMN why don't i have a Sasuke Costume

LOL!! well, if you'd just make one then, hmmm. XDD

oh yeah, as a "sucluded(sp?)" place for after the gathering, why not a hotel room? all we'd need is no parents and its private so family friendly can go to hell and con staff shouldnt be a problem. (ooh, im a bad voluteer for saying that.. lol)

off topic - btw, Maguma, i kinda kno you cuz i was the girl at Japan Expo with the old lady who was all "ITS TRI-EDGE!" XD (sorry for saying that here, i didnt think it was enough to worthy a PM)

Maguma
01-12-2007, 03:42 AM
No worries lol, but yea my only problem with a room is it might be a bit crowded unless someone has like a suite or something!

Kurai_811
01-12-2007, 03:47 AM
hm, i might, id have to check with my mom and also see if she'd be wiling to let us use the room XDD (40%chance lol)

inuashley
01-12-2007, 08:32 AM
It would be really crowded in one room... Kurai, I thought you were MY dobe? Why are you going off to other Teme's? ;_;

Purplepixie
01-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Well, iv not been to this particular hotel, so i have no idea how big the rooms are, but how many people are we actually expecting to show up to the post-gathering? and if we decide on a room/rooms, im soloing one for the con, so no parents/roommates to piss off XD.
And with only 2 small costumes, its not like the room will be brimming with wigs and makeup like some peoples @_@ *shudders*

Maguma
01-12-2007, 11:41 AM
haha well i'll probably be there but i have to see when my documentary group will be starting our bootleg games and contests. Hopefully we can do the after meet later in the eve somewhere around like 8 ish

inuashley
01-12-2007, 11:58 AM
haha well i'll probably be there but i have to see when my documentary group will be starting our bootleg games and contests. Hopefully we can do the after meet later in the eve somewhere around like 8 ish

That wouldn't really work since the masquerade is at 8. We'll have enough time after the gathering; if not, then after the masquerade.

Maguma
01-12-2007, 02:57 PM
that works for me!!!

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-12-2007, 06:30 PM

YAY SASUNARU! *happy memories from AniMagic ^^*

RosyAristocracy
01-12-2007, 06:48 PM

I was going as Dei, but the idea is I make a really fast change into SnJ sasuke --bleached hair version again xD-- before the gathering.

Should I stay as Dei then? Or will there be 2 sasukes? Tho then there wouldn't be uchihacest...

oh yeah, as a "sucluded(sp?)" place for after the gathering, why not a hotel room? all we'd need is no parents and its private so family friendly can go to hell and con staff shouldnt be a problem. (ooh, im a bad voluteer for saying that.. lol)

No parents. I would need to loose my parents in order to come to that part :c

off topic - btw, Maguma, i kinda kno you cuz i was the girl at Japan Expo with the old lady who was all "ITS TRI-EDGE!" XD (sorry for saying that here, i didnt think it was enough to worthy a PM)

Oooh I remember that! xD

inuashley
01-12-2007, 07:19 PM
It's decided then, I'll go as Sasuke. ^^ Although I'll have to do some work on it since it's still in my "Fit dad" mode from Ani-magic XD I can't guarantee that my hair won't look like a cat met a porcupine XDD If I get lazy by some chance, then I'll be Itachi ^^

RosyAristocracy
01-12-2007, 09:35 PM
It's decided then, I'll go as Sasuke. ^^ Although I'll have to do some work on it since it's still in my "Fit dad" mode from Ani-magic XD I can't guarantee that my hair won't look like a cat met a porcupine XDD If I get lazy by some chance, then I'll be Itachi ^^

Now I don't know what I should do: Deidara or Sasuke? Can someone choose for me please? I don't know which one ;_;

and now I go to fix Sasuke's arm... thingy...

KikyouLuver
01-12-2007, 11:56 PM
ill meet you all there...*feeling left out on this entire conversation*

Maguma
01-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Sasuke

inuashley
01-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Now I don't know what I should do: Deidara or Sasuke? Can someone choose for me please? I don't know which one ;_;

and now I go to fix Sasuke's arm... thingy...

Do Sasuke, it would be more yaoi-ful, since you don't have a So-chan. ^^

RosyAristocracy
01-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Sasuke

Do Sasuke, it would be more yaoi-ful, since you don't have a So-chan. ^^

That's true. I guess I'll do SnJ Sasuke then. ^_^

There could actually be some nice pictures with the Sasukes fighting over Naruto... or something.

Maguma
01-13-2007, 02:31 PM
haha thatd be funny

KikyouLuver
01-13-2007, 08:11 PM
yay for yoai.....im doing TJ sakura haruno earlier in the day but i will change into ryuichi for the gathering..hopefully have leather done.....still need the rings on the vest >.<

Maguma
01-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Yay Sakura

Kurai_811
01-13-2007, 10:50 PM
It would be really crowded in one room... Kurai, I thought you were MY dobe? Why are you going off to other Teme's? ;_;

we dont have a suit anyway turns out xD;; aww, but i am yours~! im just borrowed sometimes XDD
and your really really REALLY REALLY doing Sasuke???! YES! *jumpglomps* SASU-CHAAAAN~~!! ^u^

There could actually be some nice pictures with the Sasukes fighting over Naruto... or something.

._. eep.

RosyAristocracy
01-14-2007, 11:37 AM
we dont have a suit anyway turns out xD;; aww, but i am yours~! im just borrowed sometimes XDD
and your really really REALLY REALLY doing Sasuke???! YES! *jumpglomps* SASU-CHAAAAN~~!! ^u^

._. eep.

Don't worry Kurai-sensei, I know that you hate being uke, but it would be just for the pictures. ^_^;

Reno_kun
01-14-2007, 11:39 AM
I'd love to be part of this gahtering but i dun have any yaoi realted cosplays, but I do have some yuri realted one's at least I think rinoa is one..she act's like it ^^;;

Maguma
01-14-2007, 12:15 PM
lol I'm going as Ace from one piece, no worries about shows from actual yaoi/yuri shows. I'm Just gunna show up for the fun of taking suggestive pictures XD

Grey Finch
01-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Since Breebree is going to this, I'm probably gonna hop along too to take pictures xD but I don't think I'll get in any myself. I'll be either Lucci from One Piece or Cid Highwind, depending on what my cosplay mood is later on Saturday. x)

I might only be there for a little while though, I don't think my other cosplay-friend is really into yaoi. D:

KikyouLuver
01-14-2007, 04:57 PM
lol we have a lot of verity form different shows....we have i think itachi, sasuke, naruto yaoi thingy then we have gravitation...then...i didnt quite catch onto anything else.

RosyAristocracy
01-14-2007, 08:11 PM
lol we have a lot of verity form different shows....we have i think itachi, sasuke, naruto yaoi thingy then we have gravitation...then...i didnt quite catch onto anything else.

Itachi changed to Sasuke though. Unless, as Ashley said, she is too lazy to change. ^_^; Adding onto the list, I think there is an Ace from One Piece.

Sonsko-chan
01-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Seeing as I'll most likely be in Ikki Saturday afternoon, I'll probably swing by. ;]

Purplepixie
01-14-2007, 10:57 PM
And me and a friend as L and Raito handcuffed from Deathnote :D. Supposedly our Misa will tag along, but will likly be hiding from everyone there XD

KikyouLuver
01-15-2007, 01:22 AM
awsome....now....to actually get money to get in...>.<

Maguma
01-15-2007, 01:24 AM
O_O haven't you registered?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ?

come on!!!! register register!!!!!!!

Tasukiseishi
01-15-2007, 01:45 AM
Too late to register now I think. I was going to register but it won't let me and since I'd have to show up at about 6 am to get a ticket just for Saturday... I'm going to give up for now. lol I can't get up at 6 AM.

inuashley
01-15-2007, 02:55 AM
Registration ended yesterday ^^

RosyAristocracy
01-15-2007, 11:37 AM
And me and a friend as L and Raito handcuffed from Deathnote :D. Supposedly our Misa will tag along, but will likly be hiding from everyone there XD

Oooh awesome! I just started reading Deathnote last night (It's really good), so I will know who you are, at least. xD

Kurai_811
01-20-2007, 02:27 AM
*revives thread* ._. yeah um... *thinks of something pointful to say* uh um... boxers? no no wait.. *dances to numa numa*

the yaoi gatherings gonna be fun >u< i cant wait fer ALA... so fun!
oooh! i thought of something semi-pointful!

JUST A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! WOO HOO! (*goes on thursday, so about 4 days left x.x*)

RosyAristocracy
01-20-2007, 03:46 PM
*revives thread* ._. yeah um... *thinks of something pointful to say* uh um... boxers? no no wait.. *dances to numa numa*

the yaoi gatherings gonna be fun >u< i cant wait fer ALA... so fun!
oooh! i thought of something semi-pointful!

JUST A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! WOO HOO! (*goes on thursday, so about 4 days left x.x*)

I get to agree with everything you said. Well, except the thursday part. ^_^

Do you think it will be OK if my parents are there? I conveniently didn't tell them what yaoi is... When they asked, I said "well... it's... more shounen than shounen." xD

Saturnstorm
01-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Do you think it will be OK if my parents are there?

I would strongly recommend against it XD but i guess it depends on what they're ok with....

EDIT: By the way everyone, i'm coming as Luffy X3

RosyAristocracy
01-20-2007, 07:46 PM
I would strongly recommend against it XD but i guess it depends on what they're ok with....

The problem is that they are both going to the con, but I don't know how to get rid of them for this gathering. >_>
Anyone got an idea? xD

Maguma
01-20-2007, 08:58 PM

YES!! LITTLE BROTHER IS COMIN TO PLAY!!!!!!

and ya Parents with yaoi BAD Idea. Especially if they aren't open with homosexuality. You may just wanna tell em straight forward what it is.

Sonsko-chan
01-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Kaze- See if you can find something they might enjoy, such as a panel. Or, shove them in the Dealer's Hall & Artist's Alley. :3 That always works.<3

RosyAristocracy
01-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Kaze- See if you can find something they might enjoy, such as a panel. Or, shove them in the Dealer's Hall & Artist's Alley. :3 That always works.<3

I beleive everything is closed during masq. set up though. Unless the dealers hall is still open while all the panels are closed. ^_^;

inuashley
01-21-2007, 01:20 PM
The Dealer's hall is open till 6:00p.m. so you can least get rid of them for that time.

RosyAristocracy
01-21-2007, 07:26 PM
The Dealer's hall is open till 6:00p.m. so you can least get rid of them for that time.

That might work. It looks like I might be able to get them to just rest at the hotel room while we do the gathering ^_^

KikyouLuver
01-21-2007, 07:32 PM
gah...parents at a yaoi gathering..my mom was a drill srgt. for the airforce way back when..she would drill my ass up if she ever found out what yaoi actually was...oh dear...she almsot found my gravi remix and i fliped out. thankgod she only saw the cover and handed it to me. *phew*

Kurai_811
01-22-2007, 04:20 AM
LOL parents and Gravi Remix omg yeah thatd be bad XDD

Kaze, i also strongly suggest NOT bringing your parents. I took a year to fully understand my yaoifandom and tell my parents, who are perfectly ok with it. (^_^) but i dont kno about that "dump ur parents for the gathering" thing ;;>.> and ur parents might freak over their little girl being into this stuff, but hey, depends how much you trust your parents to be ok with it or not, its your choice. i remember my mom was a little "...whoa wait WTF??" when i told her XDD now she watches Sukisho and Gravi with me X3 *mom rocks* XD

yay! giya Saturn! ^___^

RosyAristocracy
01-22-2007, 06:35 PM
LOL parents and Gravi Remix omg yeah thatd be bad XDD

Kaze, i also strongly suggest NOT bringing your parents. I took a year to fully understand my yaoifandom and tell my parents, who are perfectly ok with it. (^_^) but i dont kno about that "dump ur parents for the gathering" thing ;;>.> and ur parents might freak over their little girl being into this stuff, but hey, depends how much you trust your parents to be ok with it or not, its your choice. i remember my mom was a little "...whoa wait WTF??" when i told her XDD now she watches Sukisho and Gravi with me X3 *mom rocks* XD

yay! giya Saturn! ^___^

Yeps, since I am the one that knows the scedule, I should be able to get them to relax at the hotel room (they don't want to go to the gatherings anyway xD)
Also, there are going to be some adults at the gathering... I think... and we're all... mostly resposible... maybe? xD

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-22-2007, 10:09 PM
ah...parents and yaoi = dangerous...
really sux in my house cuz my mom's japanese so she knows what the word yaoi means ^^;;

RosyAristocracy
01-22-2007, 10:24 PM
ah...parents and yaoi = dangerous...
really sux in my house cuz my mom's japanese so she knows what the word yaoi means ^^;;

Aww, that would make it hard. Does she know you like it? ^_^;

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-22-2007, 10:30 PM
Aww, that would make it hard. Does she know you like it? ^_^;

i dont think so...she doesnt look through my stuff so she probably doesnt

if she did look through my crap, yaoi would be the least of my worries ^^;;

Fullmetal
01-22-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll bring my Shuichi with me.

RosyAristocracy
01-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Has anyone been keeping count of how many people/what characters are coming? (Just wondering...)

crimsonGOJYO
01-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Has anyone been keeping count of how many people/what characters are coming? (Just wondering...)

If anybody is going to make note of it, I'll be going as Hiroshi Nakano from Gravitation, with my guitar I might break into some yaoi related jams. ;D

Purplepixie
01-24-2007, 02:25 AM
Alrighty, im bored, and have had too much caffiene to sleep, ill try and make a list of whos going/as who..:

SinisterSeguchi - Seguchi Tohma
Maguma - Ace
crimsonGOJYO - Hiroshi Nakano
PurplePixie - Light/Raito
lost-mind - L
Breeface (?) - Sanji or Zidane Tribal
Tasukisesishi (?) - Muraki
Kurai_811 - Naruto
KazeNeko - SnJ Sasuke
KikyouLuver - Ryuichi
Lil_Neko-Chan - Sai
MilfieSakuraba - Tohru Honda, or Tenten
Inuashley - Sasuke
Sonsko-chan - Ikki
Saturnstorm - Luffy
Fullmetal - Shuichi

Anyways, this was all just catalogued from all the earlier posts in this thread, so it doesnt include people or costume changes that havent been posted here @_@.. but at least its a start for a list XD
~Pixie~

Kurai_811
01-24-2007, 03:49 AM
you can scratch me off that list too... i wont be able to cosplay my Naruto this time... but ill still hang out and take pics and what not, i like being the photographer better anyway xD;; lol...

sorry guys, see ya there anyway i guess

Sin★
01-24-2007, 03:59 AM
Don't forget I'll also have my Eiri with me! And cimsonGOJYO is going to have a Tatsuha with her. ;3

KikyouLuver
01-24-2007, 07:37 PM
TATSUHA?!!!! *grins*

RosyAristocracy
01-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Was there going to be a Momiji (Furuba)?
My sister (aka MilfieSakuraba) has to decide between TenTen or Tohru. ^_^;

inuashley
01-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Ok, since Kurai isn't coming as Naruto(I spent hours on that wig today;_;), I'll be coming as Shuichi with Itachi makeup XD

RosyAristocracy
01-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Ok, since Kurai isn't coming as Naruto(I spent hours on that wig today;_;), I'll be coming as Shuichi with Itachi makeup XD

And thus Kaze is abandoned. xD

In that case, (yea, I know, another change...) I will probably just come as Deidara since I didn't really have the time to change cosplays anyway... un. ^_^

Kurai_811
01-25-2007, 02:52 AM
lol sorry guys... wait... ill still be there though! wth, talking as if i dyed! >__> jeeze
(well, techniclly i am dead here, im not cosplaying in this gathering, so... why am i talking here? ._.)

Tasukiseishi
01-26-2007, 05:30 PM
You can count me out, sadly... :( I so wish I could go!!! I'll just sit here... a sad puddle of hormones. But take lots of pictures! :D I can't wait to see!

RosyAristocracy
01-26-2007, 09:25 PM
You can count me out, sadly... :( I so wish I could go!!! I'll just sit here... a sad puddle of hormones. But take lots of pictures! :D I can't wait to see!

Aww, that's too bad. :c Since you aren't able to come, make sure to get plenty of rest! ^_^
And don't worry, I will be taking a ton of pictures since I doubt I will be able to participate much in the yaoi-ness (my new word) as SnJ Deidara. xD

Sonsko-chan
01-27-2007, 08:09 PM
Pfft. I was at home. Unfortunately. I got time confused and missed it. :/

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 09:35 PM
it was an ooooooooook gathering...nothing of true intrest happened

EXCEPT WHEN HOUSE KISSED SOMEONE...BOTH MALE MIGHT I ADD....i was like omg..and the fan girl sqeuals broke my ear drums.....ouuuchie...anyway it was pretty uneventful....i missed you muraki! hopefully you feel better!

Maguma
01-31-2007, 09:51 PM
I missed a moment of my career right there...

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 10:33 PM
it ok..im sure house will be at AX and hes bringin a wilson...oh my.....doctor yoai...muraki i hope your there111 then we could see three doctors gettting it on...but dont stress with the pregnancy and everything.

Maguma
01-31-2007, 11:41 PM
is house actually gay or does he just really like doing yaoi things for fun like i do

inuashley
02-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Who is House? *getting very confused*

Narniacat
02-01-2007, 01:15 AM
house the tv character or the person who cosplayed as house?

house the tv character is a white male dr. who is gloriously sexy and a bit well ummmmm his people skills need work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(TV_series)

Tasukiseishi
02-01-2007, 02:59 PM
House is dead sexy. Right down to his bad bedside manner. But hey... I'd be willing to forgive the manner if he was the one delivering my kid... *winkwink*

3 doctors! YES! That would be so awesome! *crosses fingers* I want to go to the AX!!!! I'm bummed that I missed ALA but I can go next year. :D

Awww... Kikyou! *glomps* I missed you too!!! :D

So everything was good last weekend?? Anyone got pictures? :D:D Especially of House kissing other men? *drools*

Narniacat
02-01-2007, 03:52 PM
do you know what is really funny? watching house and then watching hugh laurie on black adder... Two completely different characters.

Takui, i am completely with you on the pic and the house sexy thing. If only he was real so i could get sick and have him say something horrid to me. I would probably jump him anyway. I'm a sucker for sarcasm, wit, and delicious.

KikyouLuver
02-01-2007, 05:54 PM
NOOOOOO I DIDNT GET PICTURES......yes dr.house if just reeally into yaoi i think someone payed him. *cough cough*

Karisu-sama
02-01-2007, 06:44 PM
The gathering was on my "wish I could get to it" list, but sadly my Saturday did not belong to me, it belonged to the Masquerade. :(

Oh well, that's what Yaoi-con is for.... :p XD

KikyouLuver
02-01-2007, 07:53 PM
yah...the sadness i cant go because im not 18

Narniacat
02-01-2007, 08:11 PM
maybe next time we can make it a yuri/yaoi gathering. I personally am a fan of both... woo!

and i will make sure to bring my wallet for ax... Who knows what will happen then :P

RosyAristocracy
02-01-2007, 08:16 PM
yah...the sadness i cant go because im not 18

*raises hand* me too ;_;

GregoryHouse213
09-13-2007, 09:24 PM
it was an ooooooooook gathering...nothing of true intrest happened

EXCEPT WHEN HOUSE KISSED SOMEONE...BOTH MALE MIGHT I ADD....i was like omg..and the fan girl sqeuals broke my ear drums.....ouuuchie...anyway it was pretty uneventful....i missed you muraki! hopefully you feel better!

In my defense, he was cute! Besides, using a bokuto as a cane makes it hard to dance, so I decided to talk to someone... and we kissed.