PDA

View Full Version : question for reference for super smash bros brawl

Guardian_Lulu
01-08-2007, 01:10 PM
yeah my friend is going to b cosplaying zelda from this but we cant seem to find any pics from brawl all we find is from melee. does anyone now where to find some?

Sol Shadow1
01-08-2007, 03:46 PM
try watching the trailer for it on like youtube and pausing when u c him

Guardian_Lulu
01-08-2007, 06:32 PM
her u mean? im not lookin for references of link but zelda the girl that has the pnk dress in melee (not to b confused w/peach) n mayb ill try that but it'll b kinda hard cause then i'll have to draw it out :\

Michi
01-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Wait, what? Princess Zelda hasn't been confirmed to be in Brawl yet. If she is included, she'd more likely than not be in her dress from the new The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game. Link is confirmed and is shown in his Twilight Princess gear, and he matched Zelda in Melee, so I'd go with that.

Guardian_Lulu
01-12-2007, 02:27 PM
yeah at this point were thinking of just using the outfit from melee if no shots come out within the next month

Michi
01-12-2007, 04:14 PM
No, what I was saying was that she'd be in her Twilight Princess dress, not the Ocarina of Time dress she wore in Melee.

If Zelda shows up in Brawl, she will most likely be wearing this: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=29&pos=6