PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil/ Biohazard Gathering

Tenucha
01-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Umm... Where did the last topic go?
I applogize to all.

Here's is a copy and paste from the AniZona fourms. Hopefully it's still up to date...

Hey all!!
Just wondering how many people attending AniZona will be bringing there survival horror attire?

I took charge of the Resident Evil gathering for this past Anime Expo (as well as coordnating the Cowboy Bebop gathering) and I'm now the man in charge for the '07 Anime Expo Resident Evil gatheirng.

I should be at AniZona 3 with either (or both) Billy Coen of Resident Evil 0 and an alternitive Chris Redfield from the Gamecube remake of the original Resident Evil.

I also may know a couple people that should be attending AniZona 03 tha tmaybe bringing RE cosplay... if so we'd have Ashley and Leon (RE4), Claire Redfield (Code Veronica), and Ada (re4).

I may also know two people coming out from Cali that I met at Anime Expo. If so we'd have another Claire Redfield and a Cindy Lennox (Outbreak) or Umberalla Scientist.

Prehaps if we have enough people we can schedule a 'lil gathering?

AniZona 2007 RESIDENT EVIL CAST of CHARACTERS: updated JAN 08
ToshiMustgrind - Chris Redfield (REmake Alternitive)
Vitality - Carlos Olivera
AudioSilence - Cindy Lennox [default waitress]
MeadowKnight - Claire Redfield [Code: Veronica X]
Angel Tifa - Jill Valentine [Original Playstation Version]
xcascax - Rebecca Chambers
onacaffinehigh - Claire Redfield (?)
nerdgirlx - Ashley Graham (?)
nerdgirlx's friend - Leon Kennedy (RE4) (?)
Chi (AniZona Fourms) - Ada Wong
Nanaki (AniZona Fourms) - Leon Kennedy (RE4)
BlackDelo (AniZona Fourms) - Barry Burton
jinxdemon13 (AniZona Fourms) - Claire Redfield
jinxdemon13's sister (AniZona Fourms) - Alexia
SohjiroX - Steve Burnside
Grimman5000 - Merchent
Ciracira (AniZona Fourms) - Jill Valentine [Resident Evil REmake]
Kisa (AniZona Fourms) - Rebecca Chambers

Angel Tifa
01-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Hey ^^. If you don't mind me posting this here(since I don't have an Ani-Zona forum account):

Meadowknight and AudioSilence talked with me over the weekend, and they said I can ride with them to Ani-Zona, so it look's like I'll be attending this gathering as RE1 Original PS versioin Jill Valentine.

Tenucha
01-31-2007, 08:51 PM
EXCELLENT!
... I still want to know why my original topic was deleted o_0

Angel Tifa
02-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Deleted? Huh. I checked the original one and the thread was still open if that's what you mean:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=94972

Or do you mean why it died?

Tenucha
02-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Hmmm... interesting o_0

Nutmeg
03-15-2007, 11:33 PM
I really have no clue, I guess if a thread here lies inactive too long, it disappears, it's still here, just have to search for it or something, thats why I cant find the Bleach thread anymore. >_<

So let's all give some luv to both of the handsome R.E. threads!

Tenucha
03-28-2007, 12:29 AM
*love*