PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: The Last Airbender

Tsunade no Hime
01-11-2007, 10:47 AM
My Avatar group is going ( Iroh, Sokka, Zuko, Aang, Katara). Is anyone else going to cosplay from this series or interested in the like? I know they were there last year ( I didn't go, haven't been...ever, so excited) and I'm really hopeing the creators and writers will be there again (as well as the voice actors?!?). Hope to see you there!

Gowa-chan
01-15-2007, 01:10 AM
I'll be there in one of my Avatar costumes, and bringing at least two other Avatar cosplayers with me (although we all have more than one costume)
There's also another gathering list here: http://www.freewebs.com/sdcci-avatar-meetup/
it started through the deviantart and avatarspirit.net people

Kaits
02-06-2007, 02:46 AM
I'm going as Jin and my brothers as Cabbage man and Aang(If all goes as planed). I can't wait to see all the other cool avatards there! :D

Chibi Plush Toy
02-06-2007, 08:13 AM
OMG I missed the panel last year : ( I hope they'll have one again coz I SOOOOO want to meet Dante!

Kaits
02-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Turns out my dad is going now too..hmmm..wonder if I could convince him to go as iroh....

Tsunade no Hime
02-13-2007, 07:40 AM
I'm going as Jin and my brothers as Cabbage man and Aang(If all goes as planed). I can't wait to see all the other cool avatards there! :D

Cabbage maaan!!! Now if we could only find someone to go as the Kyoshi mouth foaming guy!

Khaibit
02-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Umm, hello, we're taking Will, aren't we? He'd be perfect.

oosh kaboosh
02-13-2007, 02:04 PM
someone could carry around some alka-selzer tables and chew on them at random intervals

dunno if that would be too safe, though...

seventynine
02-20-2007, 02:17 PM

Another Aang, noooooooo! I am outclassed. ;_;

And Will would make a GREAT foaming mouth guy. We should do it. XD

Kaits
02-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Another Aang, noooooooo! I am outclassed. ;_;

And Will would make a GREAT foaming mouth guy. We should do it. XD

He's gonna be earth Rumble 6 Aang. I figure I've seen enough regular Aangs already.....and I don't want to make his clothes. :D

I would love to see someone as that neon green aang from the serpant's pass. That would own! XD

~LaDy_LoCkHeArT
03-04-2007, 08:22 PM
well my friends are still debating what costumes to be but one possibility is avatar heh but although i wish i did see dante basco maybe or not we i might be azula and my friend may be toff (that spelled cosrrectly?)

Sockai-chan
04-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Even though Gowa-chan already did this, here's the link for the Avatar: The Last Airbender meetup/photo shoot (http://www.freewebs.com/sdcci-avatar-meetup/)

It's just a "mini site" I made to give information on where we will meet at the con before the Avatar panle. During the time we are waiting before the panle, there will be photo opportunities to take pictures as a huge group. We'll also chat and make friends with fellow Avatards ^^

I just can't wait til this summer ^_^

Kaits
04-11-2007, 03:21 PM
2 more for my group. my dad as Iroh (Ba sing se) and my other brother as Longshot. This is getting so exciting! :D

liddo-chan
04-20-2007, 01:20 PM
2 more for my group. my dad as Iroh (Ba sing se) and my other brother as Longshot. This is getting so exciting! :D

Oh, what I wouldn't give for an Iroh of my very own ;) How awesome that you talked your dad into dressing up! Can't wait to see that, and more Avatar cosplay in general.

Will be there as Zuko, probably Ba Sing Se tea shop outfit, with some great Avatar cosplayer friends as well. (Pics in my gallery for anyone who's interested!)