PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing

HelenaInvictus
01-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Anyone? Anyone? I shall be going and hopefully a few people from my Hellsing group. Though we are also going to be doing Random Other Costumes as well.

BlueMew
01-12-2007, 11:50 AM
*points to random other costumes*

You've got Brandi & me. I'm thinking that we have to plan this on a day I'm not doing Chiss because you remember how much of a pain in the arse that makeup is.

There's a ball at D*C, right? Because I'm doing the Chiss that day, whatever it is, if there is one.

HelenaInvictus
01-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Yeah, that's the day I'm doing Mina.

Draculina
01-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Ummmm...I think DalaiLiam and I are very *very* tentative at this point for doing Pip & Seras @ DC...we have so many other "non-anime" cosplays we're talking about doing for that con that it might be a stretch to squeeze those two in....but we'll see ~.^ You can definitely count on us for MTAC & Ota though...
Mew, I see you're doing HP too (I'm doing Fleur)! I'm sure there will definitely be a HP gathering at DC if you're interested ^^

BlueMew
01-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Ummmm...I think DalaiLiam and I are very *very* tentative at this point for doing Pip & Seras @ DC...we have so many other "non-anime" cosplays we're talking about doing for that con that it might be a stretch to squeeze those two in....but we'll see ~.^ You can definitely count on us for MTAC & Ota though...
Mew, I see you're doing HP too (I'm doing Fleur)! I'm sure there will definitely be a HP gathering at DC if you're interested ^^

Well, if we're ALL doing HP and Hellsing in this thread (because so far, we are) perhaps we could schedule them on a day that we could both hit photoshoots. I do love my Enrico, but Chiss and Femalore really win out for D*C.

DalaiLiam
01-15-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm not so sure about doing Pip. Especially if planned for a Saturday. D*C is always so crowded. I'm afraid the visibility is so poor in that costume that I'd wind up knocking alot of people over (I can only imagine how many collisions I'd have with the 501st.) Worse yet would be the tactical gear tumble with the eternally breaking escalators over the weekend.

HelenaInvictus
01-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Hmm I'm not sure what day we're doing HP and the like, but ball day I will be wearing Mina, so that's the big no-can-do Hellsing or HP that day for me.

DalaiLiam
01-17-2007, 07:48 AM
I'm trying to think of some alternative places for photos around that area that might be doable, since there are alot of little areas.

I know there's a deserted shopping mall(all the stores are closed on that monday, but it's still open) less than a block down.

I've been like 6 times and that's all I can really think of, aside from the numerous deserted cafe's after midnight in that area, and the small park(which is actually just a hideously painted childrens monument)

DalaiLiam
01-25-2007, 07:46 PM
So we avoid the proposed question of where you could possibly shoot photos.

BlueMew
01-25-2007, 08:32 PM
I think a good chunk of in this thread are D*C noobs..... I wouldn't have a clue as to where a good photo op location would be.

DalaiLiam
01-26-2007, 08:18 AM
*points and laughs*

Err ahem.. I mean... Welcome to Dragon*con, it is truely an experience like no other. It has a much diffrent feel than the other cons, very little Drama, as the masses aren't composed of 90% little kids.

Anywho.. this is who I know are locals that will be there as far as the southern division of hellsing cosplayers. Most of these people I haven't talked to yet, but will soon.

Myself(PIP Bernedette/Bernadotte/Verneded? Or Young Peter Fargesson?)
Danny(Not sure if he's bringing Alu though)
Sean(He will be bringing Alu. his is pretty good)
Jason(not sure if he's going to bring Anderson)
Parson(I'm pretty sure he can wild geese for a day)
Connor(I'm sure he'll wild geese or Alu for a day)
Jon(I'm sure he'll wild geese for a day)
Christina(Possible Seras)
Stalker-chan(If only we could avoid her seras)
Laura(Not sure if she's coming or not, Musem integra/Seras)

there are a few others I could loop into this or that.

I suppose I should go look around the hotels for some picturesque places.

BlueMew
01-26-2007, 10:44 AM
HAHA. Well, I've been exposed to D*C stories through my good buddies at the 501st..... just ended up doing Otakon last year instead because of Hirano.

And thanks in advance for looking around the con area for where pics could be taken. :)

TechieCL
01-26-2007, 01:07 PM
TechieCL or refered to as Parson here. I can definately bring along my Wild Geese costume. I'm pretty confident I can sew those patches on by then.

DalaiLiam
01-26-2007, 05:50 PM
I dunno.. Parson.. you sew pretty slowly. that's like what 20 some odd stitches to get those 2 patches on in like what...8 months... that's like 2 and a quarter stitches a month.... You better start moving. :P

Draculina
01-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Yeah, yeah *blows raspberry*...and who hand-stitched YOUR patches, my dear??? (heh, heh...J/K)

I'll plan on Seras-ing for a bit @ D*C, then...may leave the Harkonnen @ home though.

It would be *awesome* if Laura (Morluna) brought her Shadow Arm Seras, and she and I can be "Team Seras" for the evening...maybe we can all work on her and persuade her to come...I may be able to also persuade a friend of mine who wears my Schro cosplay on occasion to come so we'd at least have 1 Millenium character...

HelenaInvictus
01-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Yey! More Hellsingers. When stuff moves closer, we should try to coordinate a day to do pictures and hang out <3 I'll b wearing a sort of Hellsingish costume for the Ball? Dance? Thing? Mina's green dress from the end of Dracula. Though I will be blonde. So I call it. . MINAGRA lol

But I will be bringing my Knightsuit and/or Mangasuit.

BlueMew
01-27-2007, 11:04 PM
The only Hellsing costume I'm bringing will be the Archbishop. I'm retiring the anime costume just because I hate it.

Also, Sir_Integra is working on a manga Integra, so that'll be fun to see.

HelenaInvictus
01-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Ahh yeah, though I'll probably see it at AX first. So maybe one day or half day for Hellsing? I know you have a lot of Star Wars stuff and we still have the Harry Potter outfits XD I'm glad I'm driving to this con. MASSIVE suitcases. Here's to hoping I can get the SUV or rent one.

BlueMew
01-28-2007, 09:41 PM
LOL. I hear that. I'm still debating. I can probably fit FemMando into the large suitcase with everything else..... because fares to Atlanta are like $39. I can't drive there for that.

Now, if Brandi's living out here by then, it would probably be worth driving. *shrug* No idea though.

DalaiLiam
01-29-2007, 04:44 AM
We're lucky to be native. The amount of luggage would be rediculus.

*goes off to ponder how many bell-boys quit that weekend*

DalaiLiam
01-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Something did come to Mind. there's a HUGE (catholic?)church a few exits up. that might be a possibility for a shoot. Maybe a 10 min drive. I don't know if it'll be worth trying to re-park at DC though. They might not be too busy at the church friday afternoon or night.

BlueMew
01-30-2007, 12:17 PM
DalaiLiam- That would be fun; we tried to do that at Ohayocon, but the weather wasn't cooperating. Perhaps if we pile in to one person's van it could work.

So who's got a van?

HelenaInvictus
01-30-2007, 03:57 PM
If I can talk my dad into letting me borrow his SUV I'll have one for the con. If not, I'll probably end up renting one just for the room I'll need to put my baggage and my passangers in there. Definately not going to fit in my trunk LOL

DalaiLiam
01-30-2007, 11:18 PM
We have a SUV as well, but if your in hotel parking, it'll be by far easier to take yours than walk down the street and wind up paying 8-10 bucks to get back into parking.

Umm.. lessee... I actually had to drive past that section of ATL today... Dragon*con is off exit 249a, and the big(like whoah!) Church is at exit 255. I-75 uses miles to determine exit numbers, so it's under 10 miles away. With traffic, I'd say it's at most 15 minutes away.

I've been wanting to take photos of/at that church for a while, and drive by it atleast once a week and am still in awe of the size and architecture.

If I'm down that way on personal time anytime soon, I'll scout and take some pictures there.

HelenaInvictus
01-30-2007, 11:45 PM
Awesome. I'm hoping Steph (our zorin and photographer) will be able to come. If so, she's an awesome photographer and I'm sure she'll get some great shots. Now to convince her to use my shiny new camera . . >.<

DalaiLiam
01-31-2007, 12:18 AM
If not, I'll take some. I should be picking up a new SLR this month.

Sako-chan
01-31-2007, 01:30 PM
Well, I should be bringing a Blood Seras, if I can get my wig and gloves to cooperate, and I'm trying to convince my Dad to come as Anderson. He'd be perfect. x3 What night's the ball? I wasn't aware that there was one. None of my costume's are really 'ball' appropriate. (Wrath and Winry from FMA and Seras.) I'd have to plan a new one in advance.

Star
02-14-2007, 01:46 PM
I will be bringing my very female version of Alucard. I only brought two anime themed costumes last year (Winry and Burst Angel Jo) and got a good response, so I'll be bringing at least two more this year. It's possible I will have a male Seras with me as well. If the church doesn't work out, the steps in front of the hotel, the furthest one down with the celebrity signings in it (can't remember which one) worked really well for our Bleach shoot last year. Just a thought.....

BlueMew
02-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Hey- it's great to see this thread's not dead AND new people talking! :) A male Seras.... hmm.... I saw one of those once.... intriguing.

DalaiLiam
02-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Star were you by chance the Winry with the really kickass Wrench with "Rockbell Industries" or something similar?

Star
02-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Nope, I think I may have seen her at the cosplay though. My wrench is huge...but has no writing on it. Damn, wish I woulda thought of that.....

DalaiLiam
03-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Well I finished my Recon shoot, so let me know if this is aplicable for a site...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/Dalai_liam/church/IMG_0274.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/Dalai_liam/church/IMG_0275.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/Dalai_liam/church/IMG_0272.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/Dalai_liam/church/IMG_0277.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/Dalai_liam/church/IMG_0276.jpg

I'm in the prossess of trying to contact that church to see if it will be all right. If not we have 2 choices... We can go gorilla, or there is another church(babtist) that's mostly marble near the Marietta Square. It's a bit longer of a drive though.

BlueMew
03-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Wow.... those are NICE. :)

Sir_Integra
04-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Hmm...I'm going to be changing so many times I have a feeling. LOL

And yes....that church looks nice.

HelenaInvictus
04-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Hot. I'm going to relegate Hellsing to one day, so we had all better pick a day as the con draws closer.

And not the day of the ball, I know Mew is doing Star Wars and I'm doing Mina <3

BlueMew
04-11-2007, 12:15 AM
I think I'm going to just do Fishnet Femalorian for the dance. *snerk*

Nah, I just need to wait for prom season and BUY BUY BUY the perfect dress for it.

Also- seconding the request for Hellsing NOT on the day of the ball.

Sir_Integra
04-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Well, the only thing I have for a ball is Formal Integra...so yeah.

HelenaInvictus
04-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Hmm I'm hoping Tim can come. Deathcom is, I believe, so he likely will. I just want mah Dracula to dance with.

Sir_Integra
04-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Shall we think now what Tim will have this Con?

DalaiLiam
04-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Not to be a douche, but since when does Dragon*con have a ball. I haven't seen one in the last 6 years.

BlueMew
04-22-2007, 09:12 PM
I'd heard it did.

No idea if it does though. *shrug*

TechieCL
04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Depends which programming track you ask. I know there's been various dances/raves. Buffy prom. Harry Potter track had a "Yule Ball". etc. etc. But there is no one unified "Dragon*Con Ball".

HelenaInvictus
04-22-2007, 11:34 PM
They have different balls and "proms" and such for different tracks as noted above (I posted before I realized this person posted and am editing).

However, on the LJ list, they mentioned that there would be a big one this year, though I'm not sure if it's unified or if it's a multi track ball.

And as for Tim, he'll likely be bringing Vlad and whoever he was thinking of doing for Otakon. I think he was considering TB.

Draculina
04-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah, so Labor Day weekend is one of the holidays I'm assigned to @ the hospital, and I just found out today that I will definitely have to work Saturday and Sunday. I get off at 10 pm, so unless any of you are willing to have a photoshoot at night or do Hellsing on Friday, I'm out for Seras....however, seeing as yellow Seras is now "cosplay of the year", I don't think you'll have any trouble finding another one ~^

BlueMew
04-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah, so Labor Day weekend is one of the holidays I'm assigned to @ the hospital, and I just found out today that I will definitely have to work Saturday and Sunday. I get off at 10 pm, so unless any of you are willing to have a photoshoot at night or do Hellsing on Friday, I'm out for Seras....however, seeing as yellow Seras is now "cosplay of the year", I don't think you'll have any trouble finding another one ~^

*hug* That really sucks that you can't be there at the photoshoot. But I do hope that we'll see you on Friday. :)

HelenaInvictus
04-24-2007, 11:39 PM
At least you'll get to come and hang out.

...and there is a joke somewhere in there about a Draculina working at a hospital.

DalaiLiam
04-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Nope. No joke. She works at a hospital. Or atleast I HOPE she does, seeing as that's where I lt her off for work today.

Draculina
04-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Yep. I do indeed work in the emergency room. And come Halloween, I'm totally wearing my scarecrow fangs to work for when I do blood-draws on patients ~.^

Sir_Integra
04-26-2007, 09:29 PM
I was refurring to the running joke with Tim at cons...

HelenaInvictus
04-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Ohhh lol I think we're sticking with him having teh herpe.

Draculina
04-27-2007, 03:28 PM
uhhhh..okey dokey...sorry for butting into an inside joke that i mistook for something about myself :P

HelenaInvictus
04-27-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh, she meant her post a couple of pages back. I think we were both amused at the hospital and fangs thing <3

Sir_Integra
04-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Mmm...should we talk about photo stuff?

DalaiLiam
04-29-2007, 10:39 PM
Well we're still finding locations. I never heard back from the church people, and I don't really feel comfortable doing a Guerilla Shoot at a church. There are a few other places near Dragon*Con in walking distance, but I negelected to take pictures at ACE.(A smaller con held by the DC staff in the same place)

HelenaInvictus
04-30-2007, 12:25 AM
We could always just linger near the convention center.

Sir_Integra
04-30-2007, 03:32 PM
if thin enough, I'm thinking bellydancer Integra. *gleam*

Draculina
04-30-2007, 04:36 PM
OK, so I was scouting out reception locations today at work and I coincidentally found some locations that y'all could use that are very Hellsing-esque AND very close to D*C. What's really funny about these places is that they're buildings that I've passed while driving dozens of times...it actually took me looking at them on the internet in a different context for me to realize their photgraphy potential...they're all open to the public...

My apologies...I can't hyperlink on the hospital computer...you can either visit www.georgiatrust.org/historic_sites/other_sites.htm
and point/click on the names of each building OR Google them...and please do so...I think y'all may find what you're looking for...

Rhodes Hall (large castle-esque house near Little 5 Points)
Atlanta History Center (good for outdoor shots by statues, bridges, gardens, ect)
Fox Theatre (very ornate interior...might be good for Hellsing Mansion-type pics)
Oakland Cemetary
Ponce de Leon Methodist/Episcopal Church (also known as "The Abbey"---has a popular restaraunt inside so it's
*definitely* open to the public)
Catholic Shrine Atlanta

HelenaInvictus
04-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Ooh I think those would be perfect, I'm glad you took the time to find some good locations. The pictures from this are going to turn out wonderful >^_^< I'm so excited.

Draculina
05-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Would any of you possibly be willing to do this photoshoot on *Friday*? Pretty please? Now that I can't go to Otakon, I feel like I'm really gonna miss out on opportunities to attend Hellsing get-togethers at cons this year...

...it's OK if the answer is "NO"...I'm still gonna try to make the most out of Seras @ AWA...

HelenaInvictus
05-03-2007, 12:13 PM
XD you can't go to Otakon? That sucks. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I wouldn't mind doing it on either day. I, for one, would just need some notice to make sure that nothing conflicts.

TechieCL
05-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Friday's good as long as its in the evening. I ussually am not able to get to con till about 6pm

DalaiLiam
05-04-2007, 09:58 AM
It's cool Parson. Hopefuly we'll have Jon's Captain costume done as well. I get to try my hand at mascott making. I'm pretty sure he's White right? Someone told me his hair's white when he's a human, I've just never seen an official colored pic.

HelenaInvictus
05-04-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm not sure. I just know Daguru made him black, so perhaps white would be a good contrast?

BlueMew
05-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Doesn't Captian have white hair in the OVA?

HelenaInvictus
05-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Captain's hair in the OVA trailer is grey/silver. However, I think he's blonde in the manga, so it doesn't really matter.

Sir_Integra
05-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Wow...Captian has same color hair as Enrico. It's almost like the starting of the League of Exstrodinary Hotties. *giggle* Yeah ok, bad joke.

hopeing I have enough money for this con...and that I'm with my baby by then.

HelenaInvictus
05-24-2007, 12:55 AM
Seriously, girl, you better make it to D*con. And it's threeee months away, so plenty of time for saving <3 But yes, with luck you'll be living way closer ^_^

BlueMew
06-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Put NeoSpike on the list as Enrico and Luke Valentine, and add me to it as Manga Integra and Enrico.

Giant Alucard
06-23-2007, 07:27 PM
it looks I will be bringing my Super tall alucard costume along to D*C since this will be my first year there!!! So i hope tro see you all there!!

daguru
07-07-2007, 06:49 PM
3rd time's a charm...

AT THIS CON, I WILL DEBUT MY PROTO-CAPTAIN COSTUME. I couldn't at Acen because I had to take care of friends all of Saturday night. I couldn't at Anime Expo because my flight was canceled. Maybe, JUST MAYBE I might finally get to wear this costume.

*prays to the convention gods*

BlueMew
07-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Aww.... can't wait to see it Dag. Hopefully it will make it debut. :)

HelenaInvictus
07-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Whoohoo! More Hellsing cosplayers at D*Con.

Heard about the mishap at Expo. That sucked. But hopefully you'll make it to this one! Can't wait to see the new cosplay.

TechieCL
08-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Hey, I don't think we ever pinned down a specific time on Friday....

HelenaInvictus
08-06-2007, 01:45 PM
We didn't. I'm thinking around 8 or so? I have to pick someone up from the airport around 6 and I'm not sure when the rest of the Hellsing crew that I'm bringing and meeting up with will be getting in.

Draculina
08-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Weeeeelllll...Liam and I are definitely still in, but...I have to teach a burn class @ work on Friday and it's looking like he may have to work Friday too...we're buying passes for Saturday/Sunday only, but if you really want to do it Friday night, we can still come up there...we just won't be able to go anywhere where you need a pass...I'm a D*C virgin, so I don't know how this would work but Liam's standing over my shoulder saying that there's plenty of places we can still go without passes on Friday for pics...

Anyways, to cut to the chase...we'll go with the group consensus.

We were also kinda wondering who's doing the photography? I think I saw someone mention Death.com earlier...is that definite? Or is Liam supposed to be taking the pics?

TechieCL
08-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Well we could assemble in the Marriott by the fan table area. You never need a pass to get there. Options from their could be the that large patio in the back on the front desk level, the "abandoned" floors with the conference rooms. I can't remember which # it was but that's where Wolf Pack (RE) and some weird furry group had shoots.

HelenaInvictus
08-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Abandoned floors or patio would be nice. Especially if we're setting the shoot near sunset <3

DalaiLiam
08-15-2007, 08:35 AM
There is also an outdoor, marble, ...Gazebo(?) about a block from there that would be really cool, since the architecture is really posh. I think Techie knows what I'm talking about because I said something as we were driving by it at ACE.

Please tell me you can give a better description there Techie.

(I may swing by and scout the area indoors and out, as I have to go to Little 5 points this weekend)

Draculina
08-17-2007, 10:31 AM
*bangs on coffin*

Hey guys...are we going with Friday night or do you want to do it some other time during the weekend? We should probably decide within the next week or so, n'est ce pas?

HelenaInvictus
08-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Ugh... Friday night would be weird because that's when most of my group is just getting in. If we had to, I'm sure we could do it. Just... kind of late. Like 7ish.

TechieCL
08-18-2007, 01:09 AM
Its actually a marble-ish arch way that's an entrance to an urban "park". I drove by it today. Its on PeachTree St between West PeachTree & Baker Street. Maybe a block and a half from the front entrance of the Hyatt.

Draculina
08-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Ok, so Liam and Parson found some good places for everyone to photo that are all in the walking vicinity of DC. I think Liam's gonna try to post pics as soon as he has a chance to upload them. The marble "archway" park/statue/fountain thingie that Parson mentioned is very gothic-looking and would suit our needs well, I think.

The two of us are still fine with meeting up whenever your crowd is available, Mish. One thing to keep in mind, though, about what time of day we pick is that it is *unbearably* hot outside this time of year in Atlanta. The heat index has been in the 100s this past week, and it is *really* humid by about noon. Liam and Parson said that yesterday when they were taking pics, they were super uncomfortable even in the shade. Seeing as we're all either wearing heavy costumes and makeup or carrying heavy props, I would advise that we either stay indoors or wait till it cools off outside (meaning, meet up either in the morning or after sunset).

Since Parson dosen't get off work till 6 on Friday and Mish's group won't be available 'till after 7, I suggest maybe late Friday or early Saturday night.

(Since it sounds like it'll be a small group of us, we can always congregate Friday night maybe in the lobby of whichever hotel Mish's group is at and sit down and (briefly) have coffee/drinks. That way, we could all actually meet eachother, swap cell-phone numbers, and decide on a spot ahead of time.)

HelenaInvictus
08-19-2007, 01:37 PM
We'll be at the Marriot, I believe. And evening would be awesome with us on either Friday or Saturday. They don't call it Hotlanta for nothing.

DalaiLiam
08-19-2007, 03:33 PM
I would suggest Saturday. I met a few other hellsing cosplayers (not from cosplay.com) that live in the area at DC last year. we may wind up recruiting if we go in costume for a bit Friday night.

Pics will get put up later tonight when we get back from Dinner.

daguru
08-19-2007, 09:05 PM
err, do we have a "ze list"?

HelenaInvictus
08-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Not yet. Are you volunteering? <3

daguru
08-20-2007, 11:07 PM
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE ZE LIST

Hellsing:
Alucard- Star, Tim, Giant Alucard
Integra- IWFHellsing, Sir_Integra, BlueMew
Pip- Dalailiam
Seras- Draculina, Star's friend
Blood Seras- Sako-chan
Wild Geese- TechieCL

Iscariot:
Enrico- BlueMew, Neospike
Anderson- Sako-chan's Dad

Millennium:
Captain- Daguru, Jon
Luke- Neospike

Shoots: NEED CLARIFICATION
Church shoot ???
? NOT on the day of the ball?
Draculina prefers it to be on Friday or at night
Friday at 8 or so?
Marriott by the fan table area?
That large patio in the back on the front desk level?
The "abandoned" floors with the conference rooms?
Marble-ish arch way that's an entrance to an urban "park"?

DalaiLiam
08-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Church never got back after 4 attempts so church is out. I've had a pretty busy day today and haven't been home long enough to upload scouting pics.(Parson and I found a few new places BTW) I'll do it tomorrow. I'm only going to be for 30 more minutes and I'd like to spend that cuddling with my Fiancee. Sorry.

HelenaInvictus
08-21-2007, 12:36 AM
Tim, Sir Integra and Mew are no longer coming, unfortunately ;_;

Oh, and guys? I heard the marble patio was under construction?

DalaiLiam
08-21-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm not sure exactly which patio that is... there are like 15 large one sspread out between the 3 hotels.

Anywho, Techie and I ran around the area Saturday, and took this (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=123567).. I decided to put it in a guide format and it became a thread. I guess maybe Friday night we should walk around and see what we like. It'll give me a better idea of lighting as well. Also, is anyone else bringing a photographer? I'd kind of like to be in some photos as opposed to just camera whoring.

TechieCL
08-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Alright, time is counting down. I propose two meet-ups.

8:00p Friday in the Fan Table Area of the Marriott (Garden Level?) as a preliminary one, mainly to recruit additional people for

Same time and place Saturday for a main shoot.

HelenaInvictus
08-27-2007, 01:35 AM
Sounds like a plan, kiddos.

Don't mind if old Sir Hellsing here has a drink and cigar in hand.

Draculina
08-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Sounds fine from this end. We'll be wearing our Hellsing PJs on Friday night for easier spottage.

HelenaInvictus
08-28-2007, 11:49 PM
I will either be wearing Mina or some random outfit with Integra glasses so that my smoking and drinking is IC >.>; or something.

DalaiLiam
09-01-2007, 07:18 AM
So where was everyone last night?

HelenaInvictus
09-01-2007, 11:37 AM
EDIT: UGH I just realized I went to the wrong place.

Okay. Tonight? Will definitely be there. And in the right place ;_;