PDA

View Full Version : First con. -_-

TurtleJill
04-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Hello. I'm a newbie here along with a first time Con go~er and cosplayer.
I was just wondering what you people are going as. I'm plan on going as Nurse Nanako along with Hopefully Kanano from Love Hina and a random EGL outfit.

Cause I think it'll be fun if I get to meet some people from here over there! ^_^

Oh, and sorry if the costumes are mention on previous post, I'm too lazy to read them. Baka me.

Thanks!

Yui
04-02-2003, 02:21 PM
Rock on, random EGLer. ^_- I'd hurry to finish my own random GL outfit for ACen (for the concert when I don't want to be exactly in costume) but I can't really wear it before the AX competition. So...yeah.
Um, let's see, most people seem to be talking about their cosplays at this thread:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8966
And then there's the sticky at the top of the forum that is for organizing groups, too. There will most likely be the standard cp.com photo shoot gathering as well (usually it's Saturday early afternoon) but no one has organized it exactly for this con yet. But that's the best place to meet people from the board. ^_^

TurtleJill
04-03-2003, 02:04 AM
Oh I see. Well thank you! ^^

kylash327
04-07-2003, 11:15 AM
This will be my first anime con as well. I went to Wizard world and GenCon a few times for Star Wars stuff, but this is my first anime one. Im going as Amon fro Witch Hunter Robin, Alucard from Hellsing, and a Peace Keeper Commando from the tv series Farscape...just because i can ^_^

ParnsAngel
04-07-2003, 05:35 PM
Yay, Farscape!
^_~

Ooh, and a cs.com photoshoot? Hooray for photoshoots! I swear, thats all Im gonna be doin Saturday 0.o

kylash327
04-08-2003, 04:07 PM
Save Farscape XD