PDA

View Full Version : Capcom vs SNK at AniZona 2007

Michi
01-15-2007, 02:55 PM
I have no idea what the cosplay scene is like in Arizona since this is my first time going, but I thought I'd try this anyway. This would be as per west coast tradition Friday at 5 pm.

Is ANYONE interested in King of Fighters/Street Fighter/Fatal Fury/Darkstalkers/Samurai Shodown/Rival Schools/Last Blade cosplay? :D

trupnoi_25
01-15-2007, 03:23 PM
wow... are you stalking me, Michi lol...

of course i'm interested :D i'll debut my K' here before Fanime :P

Michi
01-15-2007, 05:51 PM
stalking wat :confused:

I'll start up a list then. :x

trupnoi_25
01-15-2007, 09:17 PM
there are a couple people who already are gathering peeps at the Anizona forums (http://www.anizona.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1160&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)
but it also includes Marvel :D

<ctrl+c/ctrl+p from Anizona.org>
Frank_Castle -------- Akuma (Capcom/Street Fighter)
BlackDelo ---------- Iori Yagami (SNK/King of Fighters)
aftercon-----------Kyo Kusanagi (SNK/King of Fighters)
trupnoi-----------K' (SNK/King of Fighters)
Spence-----------Athena Asamiya (SNK/King of Fighters)
Usako.Haneino-------Rogue (Marvel/VS Series)------------(UNSURE)

Michi
01-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh, weird. I totally forget that cons have their own forums sometimes since I spend so much time here. I'll go pop over there and see if they wouldn't mind combining forces. :D!

trupnoi_25
01-15-2007, 10:10 PM
yeah i just saw you join in lol :D

Frank_Castle
01-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Hello everyone!

I am the Webmaster/Forum Admin/Gaming Chairman of AniZona3 and for the third straight year at AniZona, I am organizing a cosplay group.

This year being Marvel Vs Capcom Vs SNK

I was just now linked here and see that Michi was doing one here at C.c at the same time... Nice!

Either way... I'm sure Michi will keep us on the AniZona Forum updated if any more things come along here on C.c

Otherwise check out the "Cosplay Gatherings/Groups/Photoshoots" section of the AniZona forums locaed HERE:
http://www.anizona.org/forums/index.php

Take care everyone, I'll stop by soon and update a few people with information on occasion

Michi
02-07-2007, 05:17 PM
Right now I'm deciding between Mature and Shingo from KOF for this. Mature if I have the time since it's more complicated, and Shingo as back-up. Heehee.

jetspectacular
02-07-2007, 09:02 PM
I'll try my best to make it to Anizona~ If I do, I will be Chris (orochi ver)!!! Michi This will be my first time at Anizona too.. actually my first "out of state" con~

Michi
02-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Oooh! Aww, too bad I'm not making Shermie for this.. well.. I guess I could.. XD It's on my to-do list, haha. :X;;;; I haven't done an out-of-state con since '05 so this is exciting for me also. :D~

Michi
02-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Turns out I can't make AniZona after all. :( Sad times. *goes to repost in other threads*

trupnoi_25
02-19-2007, 12:46 AM
oh that suck... well i'll see you in fanime then...

Tenucha
02-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Turns out I can't make AniZona after all. :( Sad times. *goes to repost in other threads*

Aww man! No AniZona?!

Michi
02-26-2007, 11:52 AM
I can't afford the time I'd have to take off work and the classes I'd have to miss. :( Arizona's just so out of the way for me!

Tenucha
03-04-2007, 01:57 AM
Damn I actually thought it was pretty cool you were coming out here too.
Maybe hang out with someone new.
I totally understand. I bust my butt to go to the cons I do get to go to and thats also a big reasson why cosplay don't get finished in time ^_^; It's great fun... you meet so many people, most of which are cool... and then you can network petty well which is always a good thing depending on what you want to do (for me... art)

Well then I'll see around here and Expo!
Good luck with your stuff!