PDA

View Full Version : P.O.T. at AX? ^^

Baka Neko
04-02-2003, 11:24 PM
Okay, I got a hair cut about 3 weeks ago and now, instead of my hair being about mid-chest its layered stops above the bottom of my neck. This last Friday my wonderful friend Semi introduced me to Prince of Tennis (POT) and I noticed Kikumaru the moment he made his first appearance. His hair is IDENTICAL to my new hair cut (go figure ^^) besides the fact that I'm blonde and his hair is a maroon/burgundy.

Anyway, my point is that I'll be dying my hair maroon/burgundy in about a month and cosplaying as my hottie, Eiji Kikumaru from POT! ^^ My question is...will anyone else be considering cosplaying a Prince of Tennis character or am I going to be the cool POT loner at AX? ^^

Here's a pic 'collage' of who I'm talking about!

(edited thread subject ^^: )

Baka Neko
04-02-2003, 11:26 PM
Also for the Furuba group. Don't worry I'm still going as Ayame too ^^

Michi
04-02-2003, 11:29 PM
Oh my. I dunno if POT is such a good.. way of referring to it. ^^;;;

Good luck, though. Good to see more cosplay groups of obscure series like that. :P I tried reading the manga and it didn't hook me, or else I'd help. ^^ I'll take pictures if I find you! :D

Baka Neko
04-02-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Michi
Oh my. I dunno if POT is such a good.. way of referring to it. ^^;;;

Good luck, though. Good to see more cosplay groups of obscure series like that. :P I tried reading the manga and it didn't hook me, or else I'd help. ^^ I'll take pictures if I find you! :D

lol Note taken. ^^; I'm just so use to refering it to that with my friends since we all know what we're taking about. They've been into it wya before me. *sigh* I felt deprived.

Baka Neko
04-29-2003, 01:21 AM
Woohoo! I JUST got may hair cut and dyed this past Sunday! Now, I am Kikumaru =P I'll have to update my Bio pic fairly soon... Anyway.... there will be a Prince of Tennis group gathering at AX =P Of course, it's just me and like two or cosplayers XD I believe there'll be two Kikumarus (including me) & a Momo-senpai. It's all good more attention on the lone-cosplayers ^^

The gathering is on Thursday @ 12 pm at the area inbetween the Convention Center & the Hilton.

Hope to see some of you there! ^^ Come support me & my 1st year of cosplay/crossplay =P