PDA

View Full Version : Anime Expo 2003 is proud to announce it's first Guest of Honor: Goro Taniguchi

LionBoogy
04-03-2003, 04:46 AM
Anime Expo 2003 is proud to announce it's first Guest of Honor!

Goro Taniguchi: Mr. Taniguchi made his debut in the anime industry as production supervisor for Raijin-oh. Since then, he has worked as assistant director on Gasaraki and drew storyboards for One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh. His most recent credits include directing the popular shows, Infinite Ryvius and s-CRY-ed. This is Mr. Taniguchi's first U.S. convention appearance and he is appearing courtesy of Bandai Entertainment Inc.

More Guest of Honor announcements coming soon!

West Coast Anaheim has changed it's name to Coast Anaheim Hotel - No worries, this hasn't affected your reservations. And yes, it is SOLD OUT! The only hotel available now is the Marriott which is right across the Convention Center and has lots of AX functions happening there! Make your reservations now while space is still available!

http://www.anime-expo.org/

- Lionel

Dark Vision
04-03-2003, 02:55 PM
One Piece!!! Very cool, I hope to meet him. I hope the other guests will be just as good.

Ymecy
04-05-2003, 10:52 PM
hehe i can't wait until AX03!!!!!! I hope i'll be able to meet him too!! ^_^

RoseDuelist
04-06-2003, 12:36 AM
lol... I just got my e-mail about that today! Awesomeness.. can't wait for all the guest and shows to be named. I can't wait to see them!
In other words.. I can't wait for AX. ^___^ *is impatient* come on summer.. hurry up and get here..