PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Bleach Cosplay

Coffee
01-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Yeah, its time we assemble and make some plans for this year's Bleach Photoshoot or what not.
I'm planning to be Ulqiorra, with mask and everything. Makes sense, because I was the Menos Grande last year. **Hollows ftw!**
So maybe we can have an equal distribution of Vaizards/Arrancars and Shinigami? And the other characters? Dunno.

Extra:
Akarui, sorry, I can't really do Ichinose for Momo. D: I don't know if I'm going or not.

Akarui-chan
01-19-2007, 12:47 AM
Extra:
Akarui, sorry, I can't really do Ichinose for Momo. D: I don't know if I'm going or not.

Awwwwww~!!!! that stinks that you can't do Ichinose >_< but but but there's always another con, right? ^_^

but yes, AWA: Flashback Yachiru (from episode 40 when Ken-chan first found her) and regular Yachiru Kusajishi strikes again, yachiru-cam, jumprope and all~! XD

djanime2005
01-19-2007, 07:06 AM
i will be cosplaying as Ichigo at AWA. I will also be at MomoCon this year as Ichigo as well.

PhoenixGate
01-19-2007, 08:54 AM
I will be at *AWA* this year, most likely with Byakuya Kuchiki (Shinigami or possibly Gigai). There was a really good turn out of Bleach last year though it was mostly all Shinigami.

london2191
01-19-2007, 08:36 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WANT ICHINOSE! -emocut-

-cough- Yeah, so I was convinced to do Soi Fong on Friday. Lil_Krn_Yuna is joining me as Hinamori-chan.

Soi Fong will not be ready for Momo AT ALL. o.o It's like, not even started yet. xDD

Um, we should arrange it in the same spot as last time. *in front or around the fountain* In front of the fountain or somewhere near there. Coz' that was /VERY/ easy and convenient to find unlike the Naruto photoshoot. -died inside-

KimiChizuchan
01-27-2007, 06:42 PM
..Oooh..thread...<3

I'll be cosplaying as Lisa. Might bring my Hinamori costume, but I dunno. XD Depends on if I'll have an Aizen/Kira/Hitsugaya. I have no idea what my friends are gonna do. XD

london2191
01-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Hmmm, I think I only saw three or so at the shoot on Sat. last year, but Bleach is so FREAKING popular now. I mean, it's kinda annoying.

IT'S KON. NOT CONE. And Oreeeeheeemay. Not Oree. Heemay. *if that made any sense at all*

=3 I'd like to see more of the characters in Bleach that /aren't/ shinigami. lol, sounds weird as someone cosplaying as a shinigami.

KimiChizuchan
01-27-2007, 11:35 PM
XDD The dub was all right on everything except pronunciation(Ah-bah-rye. I think Not UH-BAR-EYE. )

But yes..Lisa...Hinamori if my friend will wear her Kira and/or Aizen costumes to AWA. I don't even know if my other friend is going to be Hitsugaya anymore. XD

Coffee
01-28-2007, 04:03 AM
As long as every Taichou shows up...
It would be nice to see some Espada.

london2191
01-29-2007, 07:31 PM
-gasps- HITSU-CHAN. Must....be...there...-heaveheave-

Well, your second taichou will be there. =3

Akarui-chan
02-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Ken-chan's voice made me cry XD XD XD T_T it was so bad XD

Raiji Magiwind
02-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Haven't decided yet, though may either reprise my Bankai Ichigo or do Urahara. I need to get my stuff in order though first.

KimiChizuchan
02-06-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm actually starting to seriously thing about being Hueco Mundo Orihime. I need to get a new wig and cut longer bangs into it anyways. I should have done that with this one, but nooo, I had to get normal bangs...XD

The costume will be a challenge, but it won't be too hard, so I could finish it over the summer.

london2191
02-06-2007, 08:17 PM
I haven't been paying to the dubs lately. It's been so busy busy I haven't caught up on my Naruto manga, anime, Bleach manga, anime, dubs. urgh.

Raiji Magiwind
02-07-2007, 07:51 PM
I haven't been paying to the dubs lately. It's been so busy busy I haven't caught up on my Naruto manga, anime, Bleach manga, anime, dubs. urgh.

I know how you feel. Only recently manged to get almost caught up myself. Now I got the cable modem, I've been DL'ing the episodes I hadn't got to yet and also trying to catch up on about 5 other shows as well...:eek:

london2191
02-10-2007, 03:06 PM
YEPP. And a few months ago, when I was watching it, the animation was atrocious. -whinewhine- Rukia's head isn't that big and Ichigo's eyes weren't that far apart.

KimiChizuchan
02-10-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm suprisingly patient with the dub...

Anyways. I'm not sure what Bleach costume I'll do. I may wear shinigami disguise Orihime, or I may wear Hinamori, or I may be Lisa. I would -love- to have time to be Noitora or Zaera-Polo...but I'm not sure if I would. XD

Akarui-chan
02-26-2007, 11:59 PM
Ken-chan still makes me cry T_T I'm giving it till Yachiru comes in. if she's bad I'm done with the dub XD XD... But yes~ regular Yachiru and Flashback Yachiru will be there for sure. ^_^;;

london2191
02-27-2007, 07:45 PM
I need to catch up on my anime/manga. Ever since I came back from Canada, I've been neglecting Naruto, skipping Bleach manga, stopped downloading the Bleach anime and everything else. -sighsigh-

Akashi
03-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm either going to be Mayuri-Taichou or Grimmjow Jaggerjack. (I'm only doing Grimmjow if I find Mayuri to be too difficult. xp)

Akarui-chan
03-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Clown-taichou~~ XD XD XD
lol and that'd be crazy if you do get it done~!^-^

london2191
03-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Heheheheheh, clown-taichou. -snort- So very amusing that is.

My friend is thinking about crossplaying as Hisagi-chan. She might do him for AWA, I dunno.

KimiChizuchan
03-03-2007, 06:43 PM
..Grimmjaw!

..I'm still VERY tempted to be Zaera-Polo.....very tempted....

With any luck..I probably will be him. 'Cause I WANT to be an espada...XD

X-knight
03-05-2007, 02:52 PM
If I'm able to attend AWA again this year, here is the list of Bleach characters I hope to have finished by this con:

Aizen Taichou(shinigami glasses)
PJ Aizen
Punk Aizen(glasses..gigai)
Gigai Aizen(no glasses gigai II)
Arrancar Aizen(hair, sash and collar)
Arrancar Supremist Aizen(new outfit completely)
Idolad and Shaolong Qu Fong(If I can get access to the cnc machine shop and plastic vinyl)

I've got his Kyouka Suigetsu done now, except waiting on certain color of barstool feet caps to come in to finish the tuk at the bottom. I'd like to work on making a Hougyoku for Arrancar Aizen, but that's if I get some computers sold between now and then.

KimiChizuchan
03-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Mm...due to time, and the fact that I REALLY owe my friend one of the costumes I promised her I'd make...I'll probably be wearing Hinamori again for AWA, and I might do shinigami disguise Orihime..just because I enjoy her hairstyle now that I know how to style it in such a way.

...I still want to be Zaera-Polo though. Meh. x.x; I am the queen of changing my mind, but I have a lot to think about for cosplay. XD

loz_kun
03-05-2007, 06:28 PM
whoot. ill be going to awa as well, though ill be captin Kyouraku. ill also be going to mtac as him aswell. possibly as Aizen from the arrancar arc.

Fayte
03-25-2007, 11:59 PM
I just had to stay at it and now i have 4 bleach cosplays. For awa I will have shinigami Tousen and Hueco mundo, Bankai ichigo with my inner hollow ichigo, and maybe D-roy if i get around to him. I have my Lt. coming, kenpachi, aizen, and maybe my jaggerjack ^.# most likely my jaggerjack.

london2191
03-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Meh, must pay attention to BLEACH.

Fayte
03-31-2007, 01:09 AM
Change of plans, I'm gonna do Noitora instead of D-roy. Maybe with any luck we can get all 10 at awa!

KimiChizuchan
03-31-2007, 05:43 PM
...-looks at cosplay list and whines- ..Tempted to be Zaera-Polo. Sooooooooooo tempted...;___;

london2191
04-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Everyone is changing their cosplay plans. xD That's what's tough about starting early because your mind can change so easily. Hopefully I won't be stupid and change my plans.

KimiChizuchan
04-04-2007, 07:10 PM
XD I'm just itching to be someone besides Orihime or Hinamori, and I want to be a bad guy..

..Planning five months ahead of time is killing my brain though. XD

london2191
04-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Hahh, bad guys. =3

Okay, so I got a Bleach photoshoot on Friday for those who are doing it then -coughme- xDD. Since Friday is a school day, I suggest doing it at night for the people who aren't there yet. BUT. It can't conflict with the ball. =\ From what last year said, the ball started at 8 pm which'll probably be the same time for this year. Does 6 sound all right? I don't want to push it with later because people want to get ready to go, nee? But earlier is bad because of traffic trying to get there and people finishing up with school and getting dressed.

KimiChizuchan
04-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Six would be fine with me. I'm not sure when I'll be there; it depends on when my dad decides he wants to leave our house/when my friend wants to abduct me. XD;

PhoenixGate
04-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Any time is fine for me on Fri though most Bleach shoots end up outside so daylight may be an issue.

london2191
04-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Yeah, well there'll be shoots on Saturday for people worried about that. So we can just meet outside and if it's too dark, we'll move inside. It shouldn't be too problematic.

And just in case, I'll put 6:15. -nod-

KimiChizuchan
04-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Sounds like a plan. I gotta get everything organized for who I'm being when. Collaboration with my friends is needed, I think.

Fayte
04-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Awesome! My only problem is choosing which cosplays I wanna bring now......Sadly I now have 4 bleach cosplays and only 2 photoshoots to go to! Whats a guy supposed to do? lol, This is gonna be so much fun! In the end I think I'll bring hollow world Tousen and probably Noitora instead on hollow mask Ichigo and shinigami Tousen to the shoots. Can't wait to see you all there!

Coffee
04-15-2007, 12:36 AM
I have marching band on Friday. [/dork]

Probably another photo shoot Sat?

london2191
04-15-2007, 12:51 AM
I have Marching Band friday. o.o I'm gonna secretly pretend like I'm sick. -shrugs- You can ask Yunalenne to schedule another one on Saturday, but she hasn't been active lately.

Nagi XIII
04-16-2007, 05:11 AM
-blinkblink-
AWA Bleach photoshoot? *is so there* ^w^
I WOULD say I'd be Ulquiorra, but:
1) I wanna make the costumes I have now all 100% done (i.e. not get even more distracted starting something new)
2) Coffee's coming as Ulquiorra :3 (not that doubling characters has ever stopped anybody before, but, you know...)
ANYWAYS, I'll cosplay Gin.

KimiChizuchan
04-16-2007, 11:31 AM
I'll probably be Zaera-Polo on Friday or Saturday. I'll have to ask my friends when they're doing the Trinity Blood cosplays.

london2191
04-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Bleach friday is 6:15 in regards to the ball and to people who have school. If you'd like another one earlier that day or if you'd like to add one for Saturday and Sunday, then please schedule a time and location.

Runi-Chan
04-17-2007, 04:55 PM
..considering Hanataro. Possibly. We'll see what I've got room for.

(Plus, I heart Spike Spencer's voice. And not just because he was Shinji Ikari, XD)

Kira-chan
04-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Ohh I'll be there! ^^ As Kira, of course. xD And I'll probably try to find a wig for Isane, if my Unohana decides to go.

Akashi
04-18-2007, 12:01 AM
Isane?
...You will be glomped. D:

KimiChizuchan
04-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Kira-kun~~ -clings- I showed Shiro-chan a picture of me hugging you and she twitched a lot.

..Yeah...my friend said she'd try and be Hitsugaya if I'd wear Hinamori, so I probably will cosplay as Hinamori for a while. x3

Moon_Fish
04-18-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm trying to see if I can squeeze in my Orihime cosplay in but it'll probably not be finished ><.

london2191
04-18-2007, 04:27 PM
You /should/ be able to finish it unless you have other cosplays and are terribly busy. I have five cosplays to work on, a trip to Canada and Marching band *sighsigh*. xD We do have a couple of months, after all.

KimiChizuchan
04-18-2007, 09:42 PM
I'll be lucky if I can finish Zaera-Polo.

Fortunately, besides restyling the wig(which'll only take half an hour, I think), Hinamori is done. <3

Samuchan
04-18-2007, 09:53 PM
I will be coming as Ichigo, but in an original arrancar design. I am also planning on bringing a Halibel with me. Oh, and we will be cosplaying Bleach on Saturday, so look for us then! xD

london2191
04-19-2007, 03:37 PM
-clings to Samuchan- OMG OMG. You were at Momo. Omgomg. I love you. xD

Blue-Eyed Devil
04-21-2007, 02:54 AM
I'll Be cosplaying Battle damaged Renji on Friday, so I hope to join you guys.:chatah:

Hanabishi
04-21-2007, 02:51 PM
..Oooh..thread...<3

I'll be cosplaying as Lisa. Might bring my Hinamori costume, but I dunno. XD Depends on if I'll have an Aizen/Kira/Hitsugaya. I have no idea what my friends are gonna do. XD

I'm going to be cosplaying as Hitsugaya~

KimiChizuchan
04-21-2007, 09:44 PM
O: Yay, another SHiro-chan to call Shiro-chan!

..How tall are you? XD(This is my -first- question for people cosplaying as Hitsugaya....its habit. x3; )

I won't be cosplaying as Zaera-Polo, thanks to my friend. I will still be cosplaying as Hinamori though, because the costume is totally done.

london2191
04-21-2007, 11:03 PM
Hehehehe. Hitsugaya-chan. =3 -giggles-

Moon_Fish
04-22-2007, 02:09 PM
I've decided to set my other Esther aside for next year so I will have Orihime. When and where is the gathering?

london2191
04-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Check the photoshoot dates and times. The one on Friday is at 6:15 either in the lobby or at the fountain, I forgot. x.x The time is regarding people who have school and the ball. We have two hours for pics and to get ready for the ball, so this should be rather good. -nods-

Hanabishi
04-22-2007, 05:58 PM
O: Yay, another SHiro-chan to call Shiro-chan!

..How tall are you? XD(This is my -first- question for people cosplaying as Hitsugaya....its habit. x3; )

I won't be cosplaying as Zaera-Polo, thanks to my friend. I will still be cosplaying as Hinamori though, because the costume is totally done.

Ah...well I'm not tall, but I'm definitely not short like Hitsugaya. I don't know my exact height, but it's above 5 feet I know XD

london2191
04-22-2007, 06:40 PM
ugh, I hate my height. I can't wear heels at all in my cosplay and if I wear anything that's at least an inch, people get annoyed by my tallness. -grumbles-

KimiChizuchan
04-22-2007, 07:47 PM
XD Well, I'm 5'9, so...yeah. x3

I love being taller than I am. I walk around in my three-inch heeled boots and enjoy being 6'0. <33

Its just a bit annoying when people are shorter than you when their characters -should- be taller. XD;
But yeah..I think Zaera-Polo has beat out Esther; I need to talk to my Sensei. She's being my Shiro-chan, so I was going to be Esther for her, but..Blaah. >w<

london2191
04-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I second that KimiChizu. I understand they can't help it, but hey! Do as the asians do and wear plats and huge boots. I'm 5'7 and it annoys the hell outta me when I can't do cute little characters. And then there're the other people who do the cool, tough characters and they're 5 inches under me. >>

Good thing most of my characters I'm cosplaying *besides Mizuki* have a general height around my range.

KimiChizuchan
04-22-2007, 09:57 PM
XD Most of my characters are shorter than me...except for Marluxia. And he's 6'3. XD

If I wanted to cosplay as a female character in my height range, my only option would be Matsumoto. XD

Akarui-chan
04-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Ah...well I'm not tall, but I'm definitely not short like Hitsugaya. I don't know my exact height, but it's above 5 feet I know XD

Lol, Dani, you're definitely are taller than me XD'

So yesh, Renge-chan, she's a bit taller than me XD XD

Actually... pretty much everyone's taller than me! XD T_T I feel short XD

Hanabishi
04-23-2007, 06:42 AM
Lol, Dani, you're definitely are taller than me XD'

So yesh, Renge-chan, she's a bit taller than me XD XD

Actually... pretty much everyone's taller than me! XD T_T I feel short XD

Heh, that I am XD I...think I'm like 5'7"? I'm gonna go with that guess XD;;;

Hanabishi
04-23-2007, 06:44 AM
ugh, I hate my height. I can't wear heels at all in my cosplay and if I wear anything that's at least an inch, people get annoyed by my tallness. -grumbles-

I know just what you mean x_x I always like to cosplay shorter characters for some reason, so unless my other cosplaying friends are correct height compared to me, I have to do poses sitting/kneeling/crouching, etc. It uber sucks D:

Hanabishi
04-23-2007, 06:45 AM
XD Most of my characters are shorter than me...except for Marluxia. And he's 6'3. XD

If I wanted to cosplay as a female character in my height range, my only option would be Matsumoto. XD

Heh, nothing wrong with Matsumoto~ She's quite the gal : )

KimiChizuchan
04-23-2007, 01:02 PM
But Hunny-sempai, you're supposed to be shorter than everybody. O:

I'm a bit too modest to be Matsumoto..well..at the moment. XD I'll end up cosplaying as her in a year or two, probably.

But still..yaay, someone shorter than me. <33

I need to finish restyling my wig..the poor thing is half out from under the bun cover, and the ribbon won't stay tied. ..And I don't remember where I put my green ribbon for it, so its still got pink ribbon around it. x3;

Hanabishi
04-23-2007, 02:46 PM
But Hunny-sempai, you're supposed to be shorter than everybody. O:

I'm a bit too modest to be Matsumoto..well..at the moment. XD I'll end up cosplaying as her in a year or two, probably.

But still..yaay, someone shorter than me. <33

I need to finish restyling my wig..the poor thing is half out from under the bun cover, and the ribbon won't stay tied. ..And I don't remember where I put my green ribbon for it, so its still got pink ribbon around it. x3;

Well, if you cosplay Hinamori, then it'll work out just fine. She's only a bit taller than Hitsugaya : )

KimiChizuchan
04-23-2007, 04:30 PM
x3 I'll definitely be cosplaying as Hinamori, because my Shiro-chan told me she'd finish her costume by then. x3

So yay. <33 I didn't get -any- pictures with the Hitsugaya that was at MTAC, so I gotta make up for it at AWA.

Kira-chan
04-23-2007, 06:35 PM
x3 I'll definitely be cosplaying as Hinamori, because my Shiro-chan told me she'd finish her costume by then. x3

So yay. <33 I didn't get -any- pictures with the Hitsugaya that was at MTAC, so I gotta make up for it at AWA.

OMGOMGOMG.

There -MUST- be Kira/Hinamori/Hitsu pictures. x33;

london2191
04-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Omgomgomg, there should be Kira/Hinamori/Renji pictures. o.O

Ah Matsumoto. -sighsigh- xD

Akarui-chan: Lol, you are small, but you do very fitting characters. =3 I figure small is better since you can make yourself taller. Whereas tall, you're stuck with it. >>

KimiChizuchan
04-23-2007, 09:11 PM
XDD I must get my sword done by AWA. -nodnod- ..That'd be fun. XD

Hanabishi
04-24-2007, 06:44 AM
I have to figure out how the heck to take my sword with me, seeing as they probably won't let it on a plane >>;

Hanabishi
04-24-2007, 06:45 AM
OMGOMGOMG.

There -MUST- be Kira/Hinamori/Hitsu pictures. x33;

Haha, there totli should be~ XD

KimiChizuchan
04-24-2007, 10:58 AM
x3 My Shiro-chan actually told me way back when we were first thinking about these costumes(like..in May or June of 2006?) that she wanted a picture of Hitsugaya stopping Hinamori and Kira's fight. So I gotta get my sword done by MTAC, most definitely. -nodnod-

..'Course, it'll be a regular sword, rather than Tobiume's shikai so I can point it at her..and stuff. XD

Hanabishi
04-24-2007, 10:45 PM
x3 My Shiro-chan actually told me way back when we were first thinking about these costumes(like..in May or June of 2006?) that she wanted a picture of Hitsugaya stopping Hinamori and Kira's fight. So I gotta get my sword done by MTAC, most definitely. -nodnod-

..'Course, it'll be a regular sword, rather than Tobiume's shikai so I can point it at her..and stuff. XD

Heh, I keep trying to find a Gin to do a battle pose with, like the full panel one from volume 16~

london2191
04-25-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm not even sure how to pose. xD I don't have a Suzumebachi finger stabber so all I can really do is do a battle pose and point my fingers. ><

Kira-chan
04-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Heh, I keep trying to find a Gin to do a battle pose with, like the full panel one from volume 16~

My friend Justin is going as Gin to AWA, he'd totally pose xD

Samuchan
04-25-2007, 08:15 PM
I changed my plans for cosplaying. I will be doing shikai Ichigo on Friday afternoon and Halibel (Espada) on Saturday with a Zaera-Polo accompanying me~ We will most likely be in a big Espada group~ xD

Moon_Fish
04-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Aw, so many shinigami. I hope we have atleast one Uryu. lol

Hanabishi
04-26-2007, 08:58 PM
My friend Justin is going as Gin to AWA, he'd totally pose xD

Sweet! I'll have to try and find him amongst the crowd! : D

Hanabishi
04-26-2007, 08:58 PM
I changed my plans for cosplaying. I will be doing shikai Ichigo on Friday afternoon and Halibel (Espada) on Saturday with a Zaera-Polo accompanying me~ We will most likely be in a big Espada group~ xD

Espada~~~ That rocks!

KimiChizuchan
04-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Hmm..I'm trying to decide if I want to be Aaroniero or Nemu. .__.; I'm planning on being Nemu for MTAC next year anyways..I already have half the costume...that wig is saying 'MAKE MEEEE' very fervently...

And unlike with Hinamori, I'm -allowed- to look emo!

....>>; If I have time and I feel like my legs actually look leggy enough and not flabby by then..I'll be Nemu.

Kira-chan
04-29-2007, 02:17 PM

Are you by any chance, on the Bleach Cosplay group on Livejournal? xD

Samuchan
04-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Are you by any chance, on the Bleach Cosplay group on Livejournal? xD

I'm a member, but I've only posted once on there~ I was asking for any good Halibel refs, haha. =] But I have a LJ, just comment and I'll add you~

As for this thread, I will also be going as Arrancar IChi if things go well, and will be bringing along an Ishida and Orihime (Arrancar & Schoolgirl)~

See you all there! :)

Moon_Fish
04-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Ah ><. Changed my costume yet again. I'll be going as a damaged Renji. ^^

KimiChizuchan
05-01-2007, 07:35 AM
O: Yay, Renji~~ <3Renji.

I should get to order my Nemu wig soon..I hope so, because if I keep this up, I'll be cosplaying as Byakuya instead with as much thinking as I'm putting into this costume. XD

But I have too much to do for AWA already; Nemu will be easy, and Byakuya can wait for MTAC. x3

Coffee
05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Gah, I'm having so much trouble with my Ulquiorra costume. I might have it commissioned. D:

Popsicle On Ice
05-08-2007, 07:42 PM
For awa I'll be cosplaying as the 9th division lieutenant, Shūhei Hisagi. If that is ok with everyone else.

london2191
05-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Lol, no it's not okay!!! xD Seriously, you don't need our a-okay to do a cosplay. =^^= I think I have a friend who might crossplay for Hisagi. -shrugs-

Okay, I'm assuming most of everyone here is cosplaying a shinigami. FTW, how did you guys do your hakama? I thought I would save money and make them...but I've heard so many complaints and I'm a sewing newb and I wouldn't want to de-perfectionist myself by doing them wrong. So I was like, let's buy 'im. BUT. I'm poor and my parents hate buying me stuff off of ebay. Halp? =O This goes for the dogi too.

*i ordered my Soi Fong wig last...Fri. or Sat. methinks so I'ma getting it in Saturday.*

Moon_Fish
05-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Sewing a hakama is actually really easy and Tokyopop has a tutorial and patterns on their site for hakama. I just made a mock up pair and it's really not that hard.

london2191
05-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Really? Wah, thanks! It even has that little board in the back and fake pleats? =O

Moon_Fish
05-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Yes, pleats and the back thingy. I was wondering what fabric are you guys making your hakama out of?

london2191
05-20-2007, 08:47 AM
-shrugs- I have no idea about fabric types and all that jazz...besides satin. My sewing guru is helping me with that stuff. o.o

loz_kun
05-22-2007, 12:59 PM
the sewing is relitivly easy, but its the setting everything up part thats a homo....mine are 100% authentic, all 7 pleats are made into them....put it this way, youll use ALOT of fabric. i recomend buying the pattern from
http://www.folkwear.com/151.html that will make your life easier><

loz_kun
05-22-2007, 01:01 PM
oh btw, ill be coming as captin Kyouraku and sosuke Aizen arrancar arc, ^^

london2191
05-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Wah, Shunsui-taichou! =O

I got my wig yesterday. =D It's still a tad shorter, but it'll look better once dyed, properly styled and with the little danglies attached.

Fayte
05-23-2007, 05:28 AM
Awesome Money, I'm bringing back my Captain kaname Tousen and Arrancar ark Tousen.

Hatake_Kakashi
05-23-2007, 02:45 PM
AWA will be my first con. Im cosplaying as Hinamori Momo on Friday. I can't wait!
I hope to see you all there!

Sol Shadow1
05-23-2007, 05:05 PM
ill be coming one day as a random shinigami......

loz_kun
05-31-2007, 09:36 PM
Awesome Money, I'm bringing back my Captain kaname Tousen and Arrancar ark Tousen.

lol sweetnes! i might have to bust out Aizen first then lol.

loz_kun
05-31-2007, 09:37 PM
AWA will be my first con. Im cosplaying as Hinamori Momo on Friday. I can't wait!
I hope to see you all there!

AWSOME i love momo-chan^^ lol ill be aizen btw^^

loz_kun
05-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Wah, Shunsui-taichou! =O

I got my wig yesterday. =D It's still a tad shorter, but it'll look better once dyed, properly styled and with the little danglies attached.

AWSOME soi scares me a little though. and i kinda feel sorry for her when yaru yaru-chan totally pwns her...

london2191
06-01-2007, 12:29 AM
I should be working on my wig...but I'm not. xD

Coffee
06-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Please someone do a good Hisagi. [/fanboy]

Elendriel
06-01-2007, 01:37 PM
If there are too many Grimmjows lol, I will bring my Hiyori :D

london2191
06-01-2007, 02:36 PM
I should have a friend doing Hisagi...but her hair isn't right on. Sorry. ^^;; She's what you call free-lancer cosplayer. *safety pins EVERYWHERE. O.O*

loz_kun
06-02-2007, 01:18 AM
theres an AMAZING Hitsu><, but sadly he wont be coming this year><

Fayte
06-02-2007, 03:13 AM
My friend is doing Hisagi this year for awa! If you were at MTAC you prolly saw him with me sometime wandering around! Gonna make it much much better this year for awa though since MTAC was a "hey i wanna cosplay 5 hours before we leave thing". LoL, there can never be to many Grimmjaws! I got my plastic arm to "cut" off of any grimmjaws I see! LoL, Burn Baby burn!

loz_kun
06-02-2007, 06:18 PM
.....dude josh....you made Grimmjaws arm?....you my friend are not hiding the fact that your a fuckin freak are you? lol. and dont forget the 5 sora quintet were doing lol. fun for all, bleeding ears for most...

Raiji Magiwind
06-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Well let's see, as of the moment, I shall be doing either Bankai Ichigo, Shiba Kuukaku or Shihouin Yoruichi. I haven't quite decided yet

london2191
06-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Yoruichi-san! -is a Soi Fong cosplayer-

Fayte
06-03-2007, 12:39 AM
When you say "made" I say "found"....LoL, No no i didn't take someguys arm. BUT I did get a manny arm from a store in the mall. You say freak, I say awesome way to freak people out! and a cool prop to prod,poke, and take pictures with! LoL, Who am I kidding? I HIDE NOTHING!

loz_kun
06-04-2007, 05:45 PM
XD thats true. the question is...how did you get them to give you a mannys arm?....or did you some how manage to seal it....PLEASE tell me you didnt hide it in ur pants....><

Fayte
06-04-2007, 06:32 PM
...........ok, I won't tell you thats were I hid it. Does that make you feel better now! YEAH! LoL, Nah the girls at the store were really cool about it and just gave me what I wanted..........What you DON'T know is that I've built a Replica of Bruce Willis Robot style!.........Now to give him life and robotic limbs to do my bidding!

loz_kun
06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Xd FREAK!!!XD lol

djanime2005
06-05-2007, 09:46 PM
i will be doing Bankai Ichgio!

kiarou
06-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Hmm...its seems I'll HAVE to be doing a bleach costume now...My brother is forcing(and by force i mean beat into submission) me to do one with him. I dunno who ill do tho ><
hes doing either aizen or grimmjow, so ill do either uqiorra(sp?!?) or gin...or ishada? =\ oh! and we'll have a tousen with us..maybe two tousens, i dunno

loz_kun
06-06-2007, 04:44 PM
get him to do grimmjaw! cuz im doing Arrancar Aizen. well have a whole group lol. itll be awsome.

london2191
06-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Kiarou: Yay you! Hahah, I love your cosplays. I'm so confused with all this new Bleach stuff because I stopped reading back around December. I miss old school Bleach. ~___~

I'm sorta being forced to do Soi Fong too. =P Not beaten, but do it or else I'll cry forced.

loz_kun
06-06-2007, 08:46 PM
lol josh, i cant wait to make yu cut off grimmjaws armXD.!! oh and ill redirect my plan for anti-sora from another thread brb...

loz_kun
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Here you go.^^
WAHOO. i just went and got the material for my anti-sora costume lol. 5 yards of swimsuite liner, nice and stretchy for my "2nd skin" ima make a full black exo-suite. that way i avoid make-up, and it can cover my whole face, all i need is gold/deep yello goggles for eyes^^. tis gonna rock!

Alexman113
06-08-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm gonna be rolling in as Chad this year and maybe Luppi, if you guys are interested in having me on board.

Akarui-chan
06-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Luppi!!!!!!!! OMG <3

Solargirl
06-10-2007, 04:00 PM
I'll probably be bringing Shinji and Hanatarou! :D

Fayte
06-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Awesome.

Alexman113
06-12-2007, 06:31 PM
I think I will be doing Luppi for sure, so keep a look out. This one is for the ladies. ;)

Moon_Fish
06-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Hakama are 90% done. Renji is coming along nicely. ^^

london2191
06-13-2007, 12:27 AM
I'm saving myself the trouble and time by borrowing my hakama from a friend who does shinkendo and aikido. -sighs-

LiL KRN YUNA
06-16-2007, 09:20 AM
QUE?! I thought I posted in this thread before but I guess not x__x Anywhoos, hello fellow Bleach cosplayers! X3 I'll be cosplaying as Hinamori Momo and since my lineup is crazy, I just might bring my Academy Hinamori [if I can finish it o_o] to AWA as well x3 Definitely can't wait to meet all of you guys!

london2191
06-16-2007, 12:56 PM
-pokes Christy- You're doing Academy now? ~_~ Remember we're doing Bleach on Friday, kay?

HAHAHA. Guess what? So I'm in Canada on vacation and I think I can find myself a good katana to use for Soi Fong because I just don't have the skill to make a suzumebachi.

LiL KRN YUNA
06-16-2007, 10:13 PM
Lol, sometime or another I'm definitely going to make it! [just not sure if I can finish all my costumes by AWA XO] and yepp thats actually one costume thats set in my lineup xD no worries x3

OO yayy!! But make sure it's not real because the security won't allow it in the con XO My friend got hers taken away x__x;;

london2191
06-17-2007, 01:55 AM
Hah, I don't think I can transport real ones here. ~_~

Akarui-chan
06-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Alrighty~~ After going through tons of pages from both cosplay.com's topic and AWA's forums, here's the list of who we have and don't have for the shoot so far! when it's italicized, that means we DO have a cosplayer for that, but doubles are alright to have! Please let me know if you have any changes. I;ve got a document on my comp with the username and the character they are cosplaying so I can keep track ^_^ *nods*
Here's a little key for things
*= Friday only
#= Saturday only
List last editted 6/27/07

Shinigami Squad

First Division

Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni (Yama-ji)*
Sasakibe Choujirou (Vice-Captain)*

Second Division

Soi Fong/captain(maybe)/Battle
Marechiyo Ohmaeda

Third Division

Ichimaru Gin
Kira Izuru#

Fourth Division

Unohana Retsu
Kotetsu Isane(maybe)
Yamada Hanatarou

Fifth Division

Aizen Sousuke
Hinamori Momo

Sixth Division

Kuchiki Byakuya
Abarai Renji/hair down#/battle
Rikichi Hanatarou

Seventh Division

Komamura Sajin
Iba Tetsuzaemon

Eigth Division

Kyouraku Shunsui
Ise Nanao

Ninth Division

Tousen Kaname*
Hisagi Shuuhei

Tenth Division

Hitsugaya Toushirou(MAYBE)
Matsumoto Rangiku

Eleventh Division

Zaraki Kenpachi/ flashback/regular
Kusajishi Yachiru/ Flashback*/Regular
Madarame Ikkaku
Ayasegawa Yumichika
Aramaki Makizou (Maki-Maki)
Ichinose Maki

Twelfth Division

Kurotsuchi Mayuri (both days Akashi??)
Kurotsuchi Nemu
Urahara Kisuke

Thirteenth Division

Ukitake Jyuushirou
Shiba Kaien
Kotsubaki Sentarou
Kotetsu Kiyone(maybe)
Kuchiki Rukia/shinigami*/regular(maybe)
Urahara Kiske

Real World

Karakura High

Kurosaki Ichigo -see kurosaki family-
Inoue Orihime/schoolgirl(maybe)/Shinigami disguise*/civilian*
Kuchiki Rukia
Arisawa Tatsuki
Sado "Chad" Yasutora/regular/with armor
Ishida Uryuu (maybe)
Asano Keigo(maybe)
Chizuru Honsho

Kurosaki Family

Kurosaki Ichigo/Ban Kai/spirit form/shikai*/hollow(anti)(maybe)/child(maybe)/anti bankai
Kurosaki Yuzu
Kurosaki Karin
Kurosaki Isshin
Kurosaki Masaki

Urahara Shouten

Urahara Kisuke
Tsukabishi Tessai
Tsumugiya Ururu
Hanakari Jinta(one day)
Shihouin Yoruichi/marked/regular/battle

Mod Souls

Kon
Ririn#
Nova
Claude

Arrancar Corps

Traitors
Aizen Sousuke
Ichimaru Gin
Tousen Kaname#

Espada
Ulquiorra
Yammy
Grimmjow Jaggerjack(maybe Akashi/Fayte?)
Luppi
Noitora (maybe Fayte?)
Halibel#
Zaera-Polo#

Other Arrancar
Wonderweiss Maljera
Il Forte Grantz
Shau Long Qu Fong
Eduardo Leones
Dee Roy
Nakim
IceRinger
Demoura
Grand Fisher
Nell Tu#
Rori
Menori
Aaroniero
Inoue Orihime/shinigami/los noches

Hollows
Pesshe Gatiishe
Dondo Chakker

Vizard Brigade

Kurosaki Ichigo vizard -for others see kurosaki family-
Hirako Shinji
Sarugaki Hiyori*/mask
Yadomaru Lisa
Muguruma Kensei
Ushouda Hachigen
Rose
Love
Mashiro

Misc

Ishida Ryuuken
Zangetsu(maybe#)
Don Kanonji
Shiba Ganju
Shiba Kuukaku (maybe Raiji Magiwood?)
Senna (movie)

*=Friday Only
#=Saturday Only

london2191
06-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Whoot. =D Battle=Me. Good job Akarui-chan! -gives you cookies-

Akarui-chan
06-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Horray!! cookies!!!!! *glomps*
*munches on cookies and watches for changes*

london2191
06-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Have we figured out a time or location for the Bleach Saturday shoot? I'm not attending it so I didn't set anything on it....I need a time and location soon.

Akarui-chan
06-26-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm figuring the same place as last year weather permitting. Which would be that small fountain outside the hotel, and towards the end to the HUGE waterfall for cooler pics, yup yup~!

We're still finalizing a time for the shoot *nods*

london2191
06-27-2007, 03:21 AM
Okies, I'll put that location. Lemme know for time.

hentaigirl82
06-27-2007, 08:41 AM
I was goin redo my Rukia but im not too sure now, Ive been working on Soi Fong so I might bring that instead.

Akarui-chan
06-27-2007, 12:35 PM
alrighty~ just let me know which one you want me to add to the list ^_^

CrisAkurei
07-16-2007, 12:44 PM
I may or may not be going as Nemu Friday. I already have the yukata from when I attended as Nanao last year, but it depends on whether or not I finish the Shiva costume I've been working on all year. If I don't, I'm going to make an obi and come as Nemu!

Emo-chan
07-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Kira-chan here xD I've also decided on maybe doing a Choujirou cosplay, since it would be funny as heck. XD

But yeah...Kira will definitely be back! ^^ (from MTAC, that is XD)

Huzzah! It's only a few more months away~

Moon_Fish
07-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Whoo! Just finished my costume and my wig! Now i need to fix the sword and paint it. Hope everyone else is having fun with their costumes! ^^

kagesakura
07-31-2007, 02:26 PM
So at what time and place is it going to be at on friday and saturday?(To lazy to read all the pages:sleep: ) I plan on going as Inner Hollow Bankai Ichigo, but I'm not sure which day I can come since I plan on staffing:angel:

Akarui-chan
08-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Friday's has already been decided (6:15PM), but we're still figuring out the time for Saturday. What time is better for everyone? What do you guys think of 10AM or 11AM?Heck what about 10:30?

updated list!!
it's alright if there's doubles XD anytime a character is announced being done, it'll be italicized. ^_^
*= Friday only
#= Saturday only

List last editted 8/03/07

Shinigami Squad

First Division

Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni (Yama-ji)*
Sasakibe Choujirou (Vice-Captain)*

Second Division

Marechiyo Ohmaeda

Third Division

Ichimaru Gin
Kira Izuru#

Fourth Division

Unohana Retsu
Kotetsu Isane(maybe)
Yamada Hanatarou

Fifth Division

Aizen Sousuke
Hinamori Momo

Sixth Division

Kuchiki Byakuya
Abarai Renji/hair down#/battle
Rikichi Hanatarou

Seventh Division

Komamura Sajin
Iba Tetsuzaemon

Eigth Division

Kyouraku Shunsui
Ise Nanao

Ninth Division

Tousen Kaname*
Hisagi Shuuhei

Tenth Division

Matsumoto Rangiku

Eleventh Division

Kusajishi Yachiru/ Flashback*/Regular
Madarame Ikkaku
Ayasegawa Yumichika
Ichinose Maki

Twelfth Division

Kurotsuchi Mayuri (both days Akashi??)
Kurotsuchi Nemu*
Urahara Kisuke

Thirteenth Division

Ukitake Jyuushirou
Shiba Kaien
Kotsubaki Sentarou
Kotetsu Kiyone(maybe)
Urahara Kiske

Real World

Karakura High

Kuchiki Rukia
Arisawa Tatsuki
Ishida Uryuu (maybe)
Asano Keigo(maybe)
Chizuru Honsho

Kurosaki Family

Kurosaki Ichigo/Ban Kai/spirit form/shikai*/hollow(anti)/child(maybe)/anti bankai
Kurosaki Yuzu
Kurosaki Karin
Kurosaki Isshin
Kurosaki Masaki

Urahara Shouten

Urahara Kisuke
Tsukabishi Tessai
Tsumugiya Ururu
Hanakari Jinta(one day)

Mod Souls

Kon
Ririn#
Nova
Claude

Arrancar Corps

Traitors
Aizen Sousuke
Ichimaru Gin
Tousen Kaname#

Espada
Ulquiorra
Yammy
Grimmjow Jaggerjack(maybe Akashi/Fayte?)
Luppi
Noitora (maybe Fayte?)
Halibel#
Zaera-Polo#

Other Arrancar
Wonderweiss Maljera
Il Forte Grantz
Shau Long Qu Fong
Eduardo Leones
Dee Roy
Nakim
IceRinger
Demoura
Grand Fisher
Nell Tu#
Rori
Menori
Aaroniero

Hollows
Pesshe Gatiishe
Dondo Chakker

Vizard Brigade

Hirako Shinji
Sarugaki Hiyori*/mask
Yadomaru Lisa
Muguruma Kensei
Ushouda Hachigen
Rose
Love
Mashiro

Misc

Ishida Ryuuken
Zangetsu(maybe#)
Don Kanonji
Shiba Ganju
Shiba Kuukaku
Senna (movie)

*=Friday Only
#=Saturday Only

Moon_Fish
08-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Can we do it at 11? I just think it would be better for those ppl that will be waiting in line for the walk-in reg. line.

Akarui-chan
08-03-2007, 01:56 PM
that's not a bad idea. what does everyone think of 11? i was just suggesting an earlier time because I know there's quite a few people that are planning on being in the costume contest *nods*

Moon_Fish
08-03-2007, 02:00 PM
What time does the contest start? I only said 11 because it usually takes me a while to get ready and i have to get my badge, but i can always get up and out earlier this year.

Artikgato
08-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Okay, I might have posted in this topic before, if not then oh well. ^^; In light of recent guests that I just found out are going to AWA, I'm DEFINETELY going to be there, no matter what. And I'll probably be bringing my Byakuya and/or Hinamori costumes with me, depending on who I end up going with. And I might have a Rukia, Hitsugaya, and/or Aizen with me. MAYBE.

...wow, there are a lot of Bleach cosplayers going! This should be fun! =333

Moon_Fish
08-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Whoo! ^^ more Bleachers!

Akashi
08-08-2007, 02:25 PM
I am really looking forward to the Bleach photoshoot. This will be the first time I've done a pretty important character. (I'm definitley going to be Grimmjow. I'm going to TRY to be in character too.) Also, if anyone hasn't seen my Espada group thread... I'm trying to get an Espada group together, although with the way its going, I may just forget it. (Too many people are canceling.)

akio
08-10-2007, 04:51 AM
hi all!

I will be attending as Renji (hair up) and my friend chikane-chan will be Soi Fong on Saturday.

freezerburn--> what day are you going as Renji, i hope i get to see your version of him...
london--> same question.. i would like to see your Soi Fong as well..

Moon_Fish
08-10-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm going as Renji on Sat. and Sunday if i don't finish another costume,We'll have to get a pic together ^^

HopelessHavoc
08-10-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm doing some Bleach cosplay this year! ^_^
Probably on Friday and Sunday.
What day is everyone doing their's?

Moon_Fish
08-10-2007, 03:20 PM
whoo nice kenpachi costume. Um, i knows two bleach shoots. One on friday and another on sat so i think alot of ppl will be in their bleach costumes on those two days.

HopelessHavoc
08-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Thank you! =^__^=
ok, I'll definitely make the Friday shoot then. Thanks for the info

mocha
08-11-2007, 01:26 PM
If I bring Bleach cosplay this year it will probably be Yoruichi. Mostly because it's easy. ^_^; Although if I have time I might try to put together Arrancar Ichimaru.

Moon_Fish
08-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Thank you! =^__^=
ok, I'll definitely make the Friday shoot then. Thanks for the info

Aw no kenny on sat? Oh well I'll have to get some pics on Sunday. What are you wearing for Saturday?

HopelessHavoc
08-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Saturday I was planning to wear Zabuza from Naruto
are you not gonna be there Friday?

Moon_Fish
08-12-2007, 08:13 PM
No me and my friends arrive late friday night and we're usually finishing costumes or getting some sleep lol.

Ascension
08-30-2007, 11:25 PM
I'll be going as an unseated shinigami from 3rd Division.

Akarui-chan
09-01-2007, 12:51 PM
What time does the contest start? I only said 11 because it usually takes me a while to get ready and i have to get my badge, but i can always get up and out earlier this year.

Of what I've heard, 11, but I can't say that for sure....
Sorry I haven't been here guys~! Life's been crazy since school started O-o... but yeeeeeeeees now that it's September, I'll be posting a bit moreXD lol. Here's the updated list

The Bleach Shoots!: Friday@6:15PM by the outdoor fountain
Saturday@10:30AM by the outdoor fountain (according to AWA forums)
*= Friday only
#= Saturday only
List last editted 9/01/07

Shinigami Squad

First Division

Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni (Yama-ji)
Sasakibe Choujirou (Vice-Captain)

Second Division

Marechiyo Ohmaeda

Third Division

Ichimaru Gin
Kira Izuru

Fourth Division

Unohana Retsu
Kotetsu Isane(maybe)
Yamada Hanatarou

Fifth Division

Aizen Sousuke
Hinamori Momo

Sixth Division

Kuchiki Byakuya
Abarai Renji/hair down#/battle/hair up#
Rikichi Hanatarou

Seventh Division

Komamura Sajin
Iba Tetsuzaemon

Eigth Division

Kyouraku Shunsui
Ise Nanao[i]

Ninth Division

[i]Tousen Kaname*
Hisagi Shuuhei

Tenth Division

Matsumoto Rangiku

Eleventh Division

Kusajishi Yachiru/ Regular
Madarame Ikkaku
Ayasegawa Yumichika
Ichinose Maki

Twelfth Division

Kurotsuchi Mayuri
Kurotsuchi Nemu (MAYBE*)
Urahara Kisuke

Thirteenth Division

Ukitake Jyuushirou
Shiba Kaien
Kotsubaki Sentarou
Kotetsu Kiyone(maybe)
Urahara Kiske

Real World

Karakura High

Kuchiki Rukia
Arisawa Tatsuki
Ishida Uryuu (maybe)
Asano Keigo(maybe)
Chizuru Honsho
Mizuiro Kojima

Kurosaki Family

Kurosaki Ichigo/Ban Kai/spirit form/shikai*/hollow(anti)(maybe)/child(maybe)/anti bankai/rescue
Kurosaki Yuzu
Kurosaki Karin
Kurosaki Isshin
Kurosaki Masaki

Urahara Shouten

Urahara Kisuke
Tsukabishi Tessai
Tsumugiya Ururu
Hanakari Jinta(one day)

Mod Souls

Kon
Ririn#
Nova
Claude

Arrancar Corps

Traitors
Aizen Sousuke
Ichimaru Gin
Tousen Kaname#

Espada
Ulquiorra
Yammy
Grimmjow Jaggerjack
Luppi
Noitora (maybe Fayte?)
Halibel#
Zaera-Polo#

Other Arrancar
Wonderweiss Maljera
Il Forte Grantz
Shau Long Qu Fong
Eduardo Leones
Dee Roy
Nakim
IceRinger
Demoura
Grand Fisher
Nell Tu
Rori
Menori
Aaroniero

Hollows
Pesshe Gatiishe
Dondo Chakker

Vizard Brigade

Hirako Shinji
Sarugaki Hiyori*/mask
Yadomaru Lisa
Muguruma Kensei
Ushouda Hachigen
Rose
Love
Mashiro

Misc

Ishida Ryuuken
Zangetsu(maybe)
Don Kanonji
Shiba Ganju
Shiba Kuukaku (maybe Raiji Magiwood?)
Senna (movie)

*=Friday Only
#=Saturday Only

Mac
09-03-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm going to be @ AWA, and for anyone who went to DragonCon and saw a Shunsui walking around, it was most likely me.

For the Friday shoot, I should be able to make it, but it'd be easiest for me to do Shunsui. Saturday I could do Ukitake. But yeah, those are my bleach plans.

MaoMaoKitty
09-04-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm doing Shiba Kuukaku on Saturday~~ ^__^

HopelessHavoc
09-05-2007, 07:05 AM
Aw no kenny on sat? Oh well I'll have to get some pics on Sunday. What are you wearing for Saturday?

I've made a couple of changes in my costume line up for AWA. So I'll be Kenpachi on Saturday for the 10:30 am Shoot. I should be able to make the 6:15 pm Shoot on Friday as well, I'm just not sure which costume I'll bring to it yet ^_^

Moon_Fish
09-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Awesome I'll be able to get some pics now lol ^^

Rukia_Kurosaki
09-06-2007, 04:27 PM
I'll be there as Prisoner Rukia.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-06-2007, 04:29 PM
I'll have Bankai Ichigo, Senna,and Kaien Shiba with me

Utahime Lorelei
09-11-2007, 02:07 AM
I'm going to be Orihime (Hueco Mundo style) on Friday, Apacche on Saturday, and if I can pull it together, Senna on Sunday. If I can't, then I will be Orihime (Rescue Rukia version) on Sunday.

_rewired
09-12-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm going as Chad w/ armor if I can figure out how to make his defensive arm...I'm still trying to figure that out, if I can, I would love to be part of the photoshoot :D

Coffee
09-17-2007, 06:29 PM
So where and when are we meeting for the photoshoot?

Akarui-chan
09-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Friday- 6:15pm, meeting by elevators, then moving outside to the little fountain and possibly from there, lol. If you go by the elevators and no one's there, we're outside already

Saturday- 10:30AM meeting same place as Friday

oh crap... I still gotta repair the jumprope!!!! O_o

Akashi
09-18-2007, 12:00 AM
Yay! Location confirmation!

Mac
09-18-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm going to be Shunsui Friday's shoot and Ukitake for Saturday's, unless there's an Ukitake and Shunsui would be better - Of course, I would need to know before Saturday morning 'cause Shunsui has the beard, Ukitake doesn't. If only I could grow a beard on cue...

Coffee
09-18-2007, 10:16 PM
So where and when are we meeting for the photoshoot?

Friday- 6:15pm, meeting by elevators, then moving outside to the little fountain and possibly from there, lol. If you go by the elevators and no one's there, we're outside already

Saturday- 10:30AM meeting same place as Friday

oh crap... I still gotta repair the jumprope!!!! O_o

D: Noo! Not the jumprope!

Nagi XIII
09-19-2007, 07:54 AM
I'll be Ichimaru Gin =^w^= . I'll do my best to make it to both shoots *yays!*.

X-knight
09-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Ride fell through, can't make it...One less Aizen(PJ, Winter War, and Shinigami).

Wreeth
09-23-2007, 06:15 AM
So I'll be Kenpachi on Saturday for the 10:30 am Shoot.

I hate you. I looked for you all. day. long! :bigcry:

djanime2005
09-23-2007, 05:37 PM
just wanted to say that the bleach photo shoots were alot of fun. I cant wait to see the pictures.

Emo-chan
09-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Me either! I'm so excited! ^^

Moon_Fish
09-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Too bad it got to hot. I had to leave early. lol

Wreeth
09-23-2007, 09:46 PM
just wanted to say that the bleach photo shoots were alot of fun. I cant wait to see the pictures.

These year's times were the most inconvenient thing ever, so all the Bleach cosplayers in my group skipped them. We had to decide between time with friends and a 10:00 am shoot. :\

akio
09-23-2007, 09:53 PM
i was looking forward to seeing your renji costume (freezerburn), but i missed you. i was too late for the sat. photo shoot. i'm sure i'll find a picture of it though..

i was the renji with the huge Zabimaru and red spiked wig with the white forehead sash. my friend was cosplayed as Soi Fong, who was with me most of the day.we were lucky enough to have a profesional photographer with us all weekend, but he hasn't sent us the pictures yet.

we ended up getting in on a impromtu photoshoot sat. night with about 15 or so people.

i will post a link to pics we i get them up.

good job to everyone i saw, the costumes were really great.
MY favorites were Carl who did Mayuri and i guy who i didnt get to meet who was a perfect Hitsugaya... oh, and a guy i met for the impromptu shot who was a really good Drunken-Taicho..

Coffee
09-23-2007, 10:42 PM
God, I was in the shower on Saturday, but I was there Friday. :D

Moon_Fish
09-24-2007, 05:37 AM
i was looking forward to seeing your renji costume (freezerburn), but i missed you. i was too late for the sat. photo shoot. i'm sure i'll find a picture of it though..

i was the renji with the huge Zabimaru and red spiked wig with the white forehead sash. my friend was cosplayed as Soi Fong, who was with me most of the day.we were lucky enough to have a profesional photographer with us all weekend, but he hasn't sent us the pictures yet.

we ended up getting in on a impromtu photoshoot sat. night with about 15 or so people.

i will post a link to pics we i get them up.

good job to everyone i saw, the costumes were really great.
MY favorites were Carl who did Mayuri and i guy who i didnt get to meet who was a perfect Hitsugaya... oh, and a guy i met for the impromptu shot who was a really good Drunken-Taicho..

>< Sorry it was just way way to hot to stay in costume for me so i changed out early. But my friend got a few pics though lol. I saw you when i was walking out of the galleria though!

akio
09-24-2007, 10:29 AM
is this you at the photoshoot?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/l3370/AWA/awa038.jpg

if so good job!

Seldarine
09-24-2007, 12:34 PM
God, I was in the shower on Saturday, but I was there Friday. :D

You missed my Espada Orihime then. I wanted canon shots of a good Ulquiorra. rats.

Coffee
09-24-2007, 03:33 PM
You missed my Espada Orihime then. I wanted canon shots of a good Ulquiorra. rats.

Oh man D:

I can't believe I missed it! I wanted to see an Espada Orihime. D:

Amechan
09-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey guys! I've uploaded my pictures from the Bleach photoshoot from Saturday night. And Coffee, I know you're in atleast one of those pics.

Link: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=91003&member=24186

Coffee
09-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey guys! I've uploaded my pictures from the Bleach photoshoot from Saturday night. And Coffee, I know you're in atleast one of those pics.

Link: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=91003&member=24186

Thanks ^__^
Oh man, my make up was a mess D:

HopelessHavoc
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM
I hate you. I looked for you all. day. long! :bigcry:

The only time I saw you the whole weekend was late Saturday night after I had already changed ^_^; gomen ne, maybe next time

Moon_Fish
09-24-2007, 04:23 PM
is this you at the photoshoot?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/l3370/AWA/awa038.jpg

if so good job!

Yep! That's me before i started to smile lol. You can't see my tattoos very good though because of the wig. Thanks too! That was the first costume i made by hand by myself.

IdBuddy
09-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Oh awsome Amychan, you got some pictures of two people I know. They were dressed up as Grimjaw and Ulqiorra.(I don't think I spelled that right) I got close up pictures of the both of them if anyone wants em. (I swear this forum hates me for some reason)
In fact http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/Ishidoro_album/?action=view&current=P9220117.jpg
You should be able to see them from that. Really is a shame I missed the photoshoots.

SleepingLights
09-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to say hi! This year was my first year cosplaying, I was at the night photo shoot dressed as Renji. (the short one! lol) It was so much fun! It was great to get together with other Bleach fans!!

Everyone's costume was so Awesome! The fight poses everyone did were so great, I can't wait to see the pics!

I hope we can all do it again next year !

later..