PDA

View Full Version : Naruto AD '07

Elendriel
01-19-2007, 12:02 AM
:D Naruto thread time! What's everyone bringing?

I will have

Tsuchi Kin (and I shall be teamed up with an awesome Dosu and Zaku! so be prepared ;) )

and

Akatsuki Itachi (with an awesome Kisame)

:)

sylus
01-19-2007, 12:17 AM
i'm debating about bringing my haku costume. it all depends. if there is a zabuza thats gunna be there i will definatly bring it, otherwise i'm still debating

Elendriel
01-19-2007, 05:56 AM
i'm debating about bringing my haku costume. it all depends. if there is a zabuza thats gunna be there i will definatly bring it, otherwise i'm still debating

oh yes. there's going to be an AMAZING Zabuza there :D totally bring it! I'll bring my Sasuke and we can face off hehe :D

sylus
01-19-2007, 01:05 PM
ok that settles it, i'm bringing haku. and it would be fun to get pics of us facing off. (hehehe thinking up all the different poses we could do. its a bad habbit of my mind to wounder)

kereneko
01-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Im being Hinata..

But Im also dragging along... a Naruto, Temari, Kiba, a Emo Sakura (dont ask), and maybe a Sasuke... and maybe a Kakashi..

I also might have a bunch of Idiots from my anime club tagging along without costumes ^_^;

SexyTachi74
01-25-2007, 08:19 PM
:D Naruto thread time! What's everyone bringing?

I will have

Tsuchi Kin (and I shall be teamed up with an awesome Dosu and Zaku! so be prepared ;) )

and

Akatsuki Itachi (with an awesome Kisame)

:)

YOU!!! I am going to glomp you at AD XD I luff Itachi that much XDD Lol

Elendriel
01-26-2007, 07:46 AM
YOU!!! I am going to glomp you at AD XD I luff Itachi that much XDD Lol

hehheeh okay :D Just look for the Itachi with the Kisame with the kickass Samehada :D

Akahime
02-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Well, I'm definitely coming as Hyuuga Hinata (TJ) and if I could, I want to drag a Hanabi and Hyuuga Neji (TJ). xD But who knows if I have the money to pay for them both. *dies*

*comes backto life* Anyways, I might be able to come but let's see what happens first. :3

Elendriel
02-20-2007, 01:39 PM
sweet. I MIGHT have Time Jump Naruto with me :D

Arrielle
02-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah I'm going to be cosplaying as Gaara, however to set myself apart from every other Gaara that will be there I'm going to be cosplaying from the episode where he is half transformed into Shukaku. So far I have the arm mostly done (needs paint) and just need to work on the mask. ^_^

With me I will have a Sasuke.... Kitty xD (A cosplay of the sasuke kitty plushie)

An Itachi

And a Haku ^_^

Elendriel
02-20-2007, 11:15 PM
hahah nice!

We need pics of Naruto vs Gaara! :D

Arrielle
02-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh heck yeah *grawr*

Fenix42
02-21-2007, 01:30 AM
I may not be going as a Naruto character, but I'll try to get to the photoshoot!

Although I am planning on going as Deidara next year. Come on, what would be better: An art student cosplaying as him. :D

I thought it was a good idea.

Akahime
03-13-2007, 02:28 PM
sweet. I MIGHT have Time Jump Naruto with me :D

Cute! Yay! xD *can't wait*

I'll definitely be there for the photoshoot on Saturday. :3 I'll remember your name and we'll get a cute picture together! xD LOL

I may not be going as a Naruto character, but I'll try to get to the photoshoot!

Although I am planning on going as Deidara next year. Come on, what would be better: An art student cosplaying as him. :D

I thought it was a good idea.

Yay! I love Deidara! I can't wait for next year then! T_T *so happy* Kind of obsess with him that's why. xD LOL Let's see if I could get my Itachi costume done by then. xD