PDA

View Full Version : Awesome costumes from SquareEnix game

JoeBoeing
04-03-2003, 01:02 PM
Take a look. This looks like more Enix style art than Square but there are some awesome character designs and excellent costumes.

http://saru.square-enix.co.jp/depthfantasia/

It will run on Win2000. I'm so interested in buying it.

My Japanese is really bad... it looks like there is talk on it being an online game in thw FAQ on the site but I'm not sure.

From,
Joe

Jinx
04-03-2003, 11:10 PM
I love it! Tons of cute girls and skimpy costumes! I hafta play. ^-^

TheLoneWolf
04-03-2003, 11:41 PM
Wow...these costumes look stupidly hard to do! 0.0;;

Michi
04-04-2003, 05:59 AM
Heyyyy. This gives me an idea. Are the Squaresoft photoshoots at cons gonna turn into SquareEnix ones? XD 'Cause then I could pull out my planned Dragon Quest cosplay and pose with Final Fantasy players. XD

This game looks interesting, though.

erikadoor
04-04-2003, 09:47 AM
Erika here.

I've been wanting to do a Depth Fantasia costume for at least six months now, specifically Monica [teal-haired faerie in purple...what a stupid name....], and there are a couple other good designs, but alas, they all end up on the to-do list, which is pro'lly as long as I am tall at this point....

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

JoeBoeing
04-04-2003, 12:15 PM
Greetings,

I believe that Depth Fantasia is an online RPG... jugding by some text that looks like payment info (My japanese skills suck). I hope that it comes state side I'd love to play it.

EDIT: I'm planning a Roric (DWIV) costume. Michi, you wouldn't be doing the Princess that fights Roric in the collosium fropm DWIV,
would you?

From,
Joe

yayahan
04-04-2003, 04:00 PM
Wow, I am enchanted! *o*

Michi
04-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Joe ~ So far I have Aira from Dragon Warrior VII planned.. though I do have a few ideas from II and VI. ^_^;

Limeyaku
04-04-2003, 05:01 PM
most of them are as beautiful as they are impossible ( nearly ) -_-;;;

*starts planning for relulu* LOL

Michi
04-04-2003, 05:10 PM
Whee I finally looked at the designs. o.o

You'd be a madcute Relulu if you really did it, Limeyaku. ^_^ You fit her.

I like Esperana. O_O Almadora is cute but needs more clothes. She's boredering on uber-skank.

Limeyaku
04-04-2003, 05:26 PM
thanks michi! youd make a stunning elmadora *0* holy jebus candies. you look a lot like her. *______*

*looks at ur avatar then at elmadora art*

*0* weeeeeee! .-. there's gonna be a lot of cosplay for this one, methinks. but as i like to say to such elaborate costumes...
" lots will attempt it, few will succed "

im gonna hafta work CRAZYhard to be a good relulu. X_X

yay! ^_^ finally a challenging, elaborate, pretty pretty costume that i like! weee hoo!

Michi
04-04-2003, 05:29 PM
*keeps looking at designs* Wow. The girls range from skimpy, skanky, to... covered. XD Eterna is nifty but a wee too complex for me.. Shiranui has a neat design.. FranFran is crazy.. Monica is cute... GASPUH I LIKE LUNA. O_O Uber-skank again, though.. oh well.. ^^;

Haha, you're tempting me to plan Esperana now, Limeyaku! ^_^ She's pretty. So thankyou. XD; Maybe for 2004 once I get all of this year's ideas out of the way.. ohohoho..!! By then maybe I could have seen/played it... pshaw. :X

Rinoa1022
04-04-2003, 09:34 PM
ooooooo pretty :) hehe i really wanna make Sharlotte but with enough fabric to cover my butt.

zoinomiko
04-04-2003, 10:01 PM
Michi, if you're Esperana I'll be Glanatiess. :D Because, you know, I have so much experience with leather. x.X

Eriol
04-04-2003, 10:19 PM
These are very elaborate costume designs. I sense Enix handywork here, as the designs give me a passing reminder of Star Ocean/Valkyrie Profile, but the game is not done by Tri-Ace.

Michi
04-04-2003, 10:29 PM
I just realized Freya looks drunk.

YAY CARRIE! Yay. :D A group of this would be so fun. XD Rrrr. I think I'd fit Esperana best, but I really like a few of the other designs. ^_^ Mwee, so many ideas. :3

Iori E
04-05-2003, 01:30 AM
A friend tells me that this is an MMORPG. An MMORPG that sucks.

Oh well... the art looks nice, at least.

aimee
04-08-2003, 10:52 AM
really? that's too bad