View Full Version : Zelda and stuff

Ginger Catgirl
04-03-2003, 04:45 PM
If anyone's interested, Lady Ava is doing Adult Zelda for BAAF, and I might be there as Saria =^..^=. So if anyone's interested in it, it would be a fun idea.

Also, I got a cute idea for a Zelda spin-off costume... Ava was talking about how annoying the fairy is... and I had this idea for a sort of Link-style costume with a HUGE flyswatter (or a smaller one), saying "I'm the Fairy Hunter." I think it would be sooo cute, but I'm making wayy too many costumes already!

Din the Dancer
04-07-2003, 09:47 PM
I might go to BAAF with a few friends and one of them is Going as Adult Malon. ^_^ I won't have a Zelda costume though. ;-; I'll do one some other year though... when is the problem -_-;;;

04-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Link has a Bug-Catching net (Used also for catching Faeries) in "A Link to the Past"... you could do that one... he also has that as a joke weapon in Soul Calibur II .... LOL ^^;

04-14-2003, 12:19 AM
Mmmmm joke weapons...

Ginger Catgirl
04-15-2003, 05:03 PM
lol... I could....

04-15-2003, 06:44 PM
LOL! I didn't know he was going to have that in Soul Calibur II. XD I can't wait to play that game. LOL.

04-15-2003, 06:45 PM
I'm looking into going to BAAF this year and, if I do, I'll bring my adult Malon costume if anyone wants me to. Keep me posted.

Also -- I'm wearing Malon first at Otakon with a Zelda and a Link... our Link's got one of those little pingpong paddles with the ball attached by an elastic string. I'm helping him paint the ball and add wings to it. Heh...

04-16-2003, 12:21 AM
ou.......i hope i can go...(huge zelda fanboy), but with my body build, I don't think I'd made a very good link...I'd love to make a Ganondorf costume, but my skills arent' even close to that yet...