PDA

View Full Version : Garter belt issues.....

Setsuna22
04-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Okay, so I bought a garter belt from victoria's secret today, and I didn't know whether to buy a large or a medium. I am 6'3 if that helps. I tried it on, and I'm not sure if I'm wearing it right o0! How does one wear a garter belt.... Should it be really really tight? or just tight. And how far down your legs should it go. Mine goes down a little on my thigh, but I don't know if it's enough to stick out below the skirt... Can anyone just enlighten me on how I might go about wearing this? and should I trade it in for a medium?
Thanks a bunch!!!!! ^_^

RichAyanami
04-03-2003, 08:09 PM
Well lots of thigh highs natural slip, so as long as it's tight enough to hold them up it's fine. I find it strangely appropriate almost that I'm the one to try and answer this one... weird...

Who are you crossplaying btw?

Setsuna22
04-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Mad Hatter from Angel Sanctuary. The only problem is I want the belts to stick out below the skirt, to give it a skanky kinda look... kinda.... Anyways, the stupid thing was 30 bucks, so I need to know if I should return it or not. I got it from Vicky's..... Ugh, I might just keep it. Who knows when a garter belt may come in handy^^

Koumori
04-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Your hips should matter more than your height - the garters won't be longer or shorter on a medium. I guess you'll just have to adjust your skirt length if you're extra tall. ;) If it's uncomfortable, it probably fits fine. :P