PDA

View Full Version : Organization XIII

anduin
01-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Alright, so I won't be cosplaying as any Organization XIII characters this year, but I had been think about it. The only reason I had wanted to was becuase this was AWA's thirtenth year in running. So, why not make a cosplay group of the Organization XIII members. Get it? AWA XIII and Organization XIII! I dunno, it might be kinda cool. Then, all of the members could get together for a fun photoshoot for lots of fun. Maybe have some kind of...activity? I have no idea. 'Just something I came up with.
Any takers?

ryoogawa
01-24-2007, 05:31 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing! xD Yay for XIII~!

I'll be Roxas, and though he is TECHNICALLY an organization member, it's not the org. form that I'm cosplaying--sadly-- D:

I hope more people get the same idea though~ I wanna see lots of Org members this year :3

Phantom Dark
01-25-2007, 07:16 PM
I'll be doing Xemnas Final Form probably on Saturday.

Photoshoot sounds like fun.

KimiChizuchan
01-27-2007, 12:09 AM
...That was one of the reasons that I tried to talk my parents into letting me go(it being my sixteenth birthday on the Sunday of AWA was the more practical excuse..)XD

I'll be cosplaying as Marluxia, if the costume goes over well at MTAC in April.

ryoogawa
01-27-2007, 01:23 PM
...That was one of the reasons that I tried to talk my parents into letting me go(it being my sixteenth birthday on the Sunday of AWA was the more practical excuse..)XD

I'll be cosplaying as Marluxia, if the costume goes over well at MTAC in April.

I'll look for you at MTAC~ :B

KimiChizuchan
01-27-2007, 01:47 PM
x3 I should be easy to find. I'll either be hanging out with a Xemnas if I make my brother's costume, or acting extremely fruity. XDDD

anduin
01-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Ah, yay! We'll have to spread the word around, maybe even at the acctual con...like, at the KH shoot. Just grab some of the Org. members and drag them to the shoot. XD

ryoogawa
01-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Wah! A photoshoot does sound like fun :3 I ALWAYS seem to miss them though >_< I'll have to tag along someone who doesn't mind having a Roxas with them o_o'

KimiChizuchan
01-28-2007, 10:21 PM
XD As long as I know when a photoshoot is, I can usually make it. Though..it helps if a friend who is going to the photoshoot as well calls to remind me. (That happened at MTAC 6th Period. Well..actually, my friend grabbed me and dragged me to the Naruto photoshoot...XD)

phantomthief
01-28-2007, 10:28 PM
*sigh* and this is why KH2 should have come out THIS year *Was Blind Riku last year* T________________________T It'd take waaay too much to ship my keyblades along with the rest of my props soooooooooo...

If it's just a photoshoot, I can possibly make it ^______^ Either Zexion or Marluxia :3

And if that doesn't fit, I'm bringing my Blind Riku Gothic Lolita for sure X3 Can anyone say "Organization XIII Initiation Test"?

~Ari-chan

KimiChizuchan
01-28-2007, 10:55 PM
.......Initiation test. -giggle- Oh, that's great. <333

I finally got a tiiiiny amount of work done on my Organization coat. I'm not going to do too much until I've got time to go to the craft store and get what I need for the hood pulls. (..Fortunately, I have other stuff I can work on until I get that done. XD)

I think I'll make the scythe..I'm not going to have it for MTAC, but I should have time to make it between MTAC and AWA. XDDD Well..with my dad's help.

..I gotta get working on my brother's Xemnas costume too..Oh man, I haven't even started...-dies-

RyeCrimsonMoon
01-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Aw man, I wanna remake my Org. jacket (with pleather this time!) and do Roxas :D But I guess it depends on when this photoshoot will be 'cause most of Saturday I'll be in my Kirby outfit for the contest :/ But I'm sure I can squeeze in some time with Roxas ^_^

ryoogawa
01-29-2007, 05:46 PM
Good luck to finishing your outfits everyone :3

I began work on my keyblade yesterday >w< So fun~

lithe-fider
02-01-2007, 10:25 AM
LOL awesome idea!! X3

I'll have my Larxane cosplay, if you guys need her! I'll wear her again at AWA (cause it's after Otakon, and I need to get her done for then). I'll be sure to bring plenty of tampons to throw, mu hahaha. :D

KimiChizuchan
02-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Yay, it looks like there's several Organization XIII cosplayers. <33

I should get started working on Marluxia in the next week or so..I have a lot to do. I have to make my brother's Xemnas costume too..but I need to get the pattern for that, because I'm using a different pattern from the one I need for him.

ryoogawa
02-05-2007, 06:18 PM
If I can finish it in time [and I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to] I'm going to make an Org XIII coat for AWA :B Just for the heck of being able to be Roxas in the sexy-nice black xD

anduin
02-06-2007, 08:09 PM
I have a feeling there's going to be alot of Roxases...or Roxasi, which ever you perfer.

Wasn't there an Org. XIII can-can last year? After the photoshoot for KH on saturday?

ryoogawa
02-06-2007, 09:38 PM
I've no idea xDD I obviously missed it--in fact, I really only saw one or two Soras and a buttload of Kairi's last year...This year maybe different [and I know I missed seeing 99% of the orgy cosplayers last year D: ]

Hopefully I'll be able to stand out somehow amongst the other Roxaseses... x-x

I'll post pictures soon?

RyeCrimsonMoon
02-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Yeah! Post pictures! XD I want to work on mine, but I'm too poor T_T

phantomthief
02-07-2007, 05:50 PM
*points to my gallery "Blind but not Mute"*

That's the KH shoot from last year ^_^
AND the Org. XIII can-can XD

For the sake of ease...
http://www.images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=858745
(Yay for miniskirts! X3)

~Ari-chan

Sol Shadow1
02-07-2007, 06:34 PM
I dont kno who ill go as but ill hav a Org. Coat by then and a kingdom key.

Raiji Magiwind
02-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Well one of the several costumes I'm working on for the con seasonm is Zexion, so if he's ready by then, well then the schemer shall grace your presense

ryoogawa
02-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Wow, there really are going to be a significant number of Org members this year xD And it's only Feb.!

I'll post pics as soon as my wig is finished :3

KimiChizuchan
02-07-2007, 10:32 PM
..Hurray. Now I'll know who to enact revenge on at MTAC..<33

And, as an edit! Thanks to ryogawa...I will probably be cosplaying as Axel at AWA. I'm not sure; I'll have my Marluxia costume done, but I'm just so tempted to be Axel. x3

anduin
02-14-2007, 07:04 PM
sweet! I'll be sure to bring my good camera, and lots of memory, so we can get in lots of pictures for everyone, seeing as how so many people seem to be cosplaying at orgy members.

quick question...How many people going as mansex (Xemnas) this year?

KimiChizuchan
02-15-2007, 06:34 PM
XD My brother probably is! I'm going to get the costume done for MTAC, so it should show up at AWA too.

loz_kun
03-05-2007, 09:07 PM
*beep* youve got Xaldin! haha. yeah, ill be Xaldin at awa 13 woot. itll be my 2nd time at awa. i went to awa 12 as sephiroth

Fayte
03-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Yo! I will have my Lexaeus for awa this year ,but i don't know if i will be at the photoshoot since i have another kh2 cosplay. I Have a roxas, axel, demyx, and some others i think. I'll getcha with my cool Axe!

YunaLenne
04-01-2007, 12:39 AM
I will either have my blindfold Riku OR Zexion ^_^ Can't decide which =/

london2191
04-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Will this be a walking around group or photoshoot group? Because we've already got Kingdom Hearts so maybe we can all just go to the KH shoot and then have a seperate shoot at that time for Orgy membies.

-is going as Namine-