PDA

View Full Version : DC tickets, are they re-sell-able??

EXsoldierSNAKE
01-25-2007, 12:29 PM
COuld someone tell me if DragonCOn tickets are able to be re-sold or refunded if you place an order for them but you dont use them? I really would like to attend the con but theres a good chance I might not be able to. Since they cost $50 until Febuary, then the price jumps to $75, Id like to order my membership thing before the end of the month. Im starting a new job soon so I dont have money saved up yet, so my parents might pay for the ticket for me. Id like to be able to tell them that if I don't go to the con, they can get their money back. Could you guys hurry to respond, since today is the 25th??

thanks!!

Space Invader
01-25-2007, 01:02 PM
I've seen people post their tickets for sale on the Dragon*Con LJ community. Apparently you have to fill out some form from the DC site that transfers the ticket to the new buyer, but if you list your ticket at $50 when they're already $75 and $80 on the site I'm sure you'll get a buyer.

EXsoldierSNAKE
01-25-2007, 08:41 PM
ok thanks, hopefully I'll be able to go and I wont have to sell the ticket

LilyRampant
01-28-2007, 11:41 PM
yes you can re-sell them. you need to fill out a transfer form (which costs an additional 20$) for you and the person purchasing your ticket. then they can be sent in, or just taken in with the original ticket at the con.

dragoncon.org has more details