PDA

View Full Version : Red Sonja/Conan cosplayers anyone?

Lyuba-chan
01-25-2007, 04:59 PM
I'll be Red Sonja again! Anyone cosplaying as any Hyborian characters?

Ritsuko
01-26-2007, 01:15 AM
OMG! That would so rule! Have to see if we're going to comic con though. . .

atomic99
02-13-2007, 11:48 PM
I'll be Red Sonja again! Anyone cosplaying as any Hyborian characters?

I think there is this one cosplayer over on Zendragon's Adventurersplace site that has cosplayed as Conan. He has the body build for it too. You two should team up and maybe find a Thulsa Doom & Valeria. And then, FOR GOD'S SAKE, let me know where you guys will be so I can take some pictures!!!! :rofl: I saw your Red Sonja last year and it was great.

Lyuba-chan
02-14-2007, 04:57 PM
I think there is this one cosplayer over on Zendragon's Adventurersplace site that has cosplayed as Conan. He has the body build for it too. You two should team up and maybe find a Thulsa Doom & Valeria. And then, FOR GOD'S SAKE, let me know where you guys will be so I can take some pictures!!!! :rofl: I saw your Red Sonja last year and it was great.
Haha, I'm glad you like it! This year it's gonna be even better, because I'm planning on improving my costume to make it look like it wasn't put in 1.5 week :)

But hey, if you want photos, contact me before Comic Con, and maybe we can meet up. Oh, and btw, don't know if you care, but my boyfriend is going to be Drizzt Do'Urden ;)

atomic99
02-15-2007, 03:45 AM
Sounds great. I'll contact you before the con then and maybe set up a photo shoot for you and your boyfriend. I should be there for the entire con.

Thanks!