PDA

View Full Version : we have to have a subject?

jess_85
04-04-2003, 03:02 PM
49 more day you guys!!!!!!!!! OMGOSH! I couldn't believe it when I actually sat down and counted the days. I thought it was longer than that....maybe it is just because it seems like it is really far away(to me anyways);) Well, the only songs I know are from final fantasy. I know I know....it's sad. HEHE! I know it is, but I am definitely willing to do anything. Especially something good to dance to :cool: I can hardly wait!!!!! The suspense is gonna kill me!!!!!! LOL:devil:

liz-maru
04-04-2003, 06:18 PM
ME TOOO! I CANT WAIT!!! *_*_*_*_*_*

AshleyV
04-04-2003, 06:23 PM
Neither can I! I'm mentally ready for AZ. Physically/costume wise I have to get my behind in gear.

liz-maru
04-04-2003, 07:04 PM
i need to get my behinie in gear to ashley i feel ya!

j-chan
04-04-2003, 11:06 PM
i'm ecstatic about the con, but i'm also frantic right now because my three(!) costumes aren't ready, nor is my art or ddr routine.

a;ldfjks;lkjdfs;lj! conflicting emotions! abort, retry, fail?!

jess_85
04-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Well, I am just confused on what to wear and what days would be better to wear what...hehe. See, I don't have anything planned out yet. Boy, do I feel behind. I am trying to decide whether I should where the best costume I have on Friday...or if I should save it until Saturday...just not sure which would be the better choice. DECISIONS..........DECISIONS;) Well, it is kinda hard to believe that it isn't that far away. I was just blown away when I realized it wasn't that far:thumbsup: BUT....I can barely WAIT!

liz-maru
04-05-2003, 08:03 AM
jess what costumes do ya have? im curious to know! ^_- oh am i private messaged you jess check your pm box =3!!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
04-05-2003, 09:39 AM
None of my costumes are ready either.....They want take long t complete, but my Bellosome flowers are like, sitting here beside me know like telling me to go buy the rest of the stuff....But the Marching Band goes to Disney next week meaning i have to hold all cosplay OFF till adterwards..

jess_85
04-05-2003, 11:10 AM
YOU ARE IN THE MARCHING BAND JESSI-CHAN????? I was too!!!!!!! But now it's over and we are doing concert season:( What instrument do you play? I just think that is neat that you do marching band because I haven't heard of anyone else that likes cosplay and is in band...like me;) THAT'S COOL:skidude2:

jess_85
04-05-2003, 11:14 AM
AIGHT LIZ!!!!!!! I will check and let ya know;)

ShingoBunny
04-05-2003, 12:09 PM
I can't wait, either!!! Waaaaiiiiii~! I'm slowly getting my act together with the costumes! I'm working on my Kyo shirt right now out of the sheer JOY of just coming back from taking the SAT! @_@; Next week the ACT...

AshleyV
04-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Cosplay and Band. It is oftenly hard (sometimes) to balance both of them espically when you march in a College Marching Band doing Color Guard. Anyways my costumes are calling me! They speak words of must find before AZ! I cann't wait.

Himemiya
04-05-2003, 01:35 PM
Eeeee I need to finish my Yumi skirt and start a costume and yeeeeee! o.o

liz-maru
04-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Himemiya i cant wait to see you in your Yumi costume! ^_^ so cute and omg ShingoBunny that is awesome your gonna be kyo!!FUNTIMES!! *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Mako-san
04-05-2003, 02:35 PM
waii, so little time, must complete costumes, :schitzo:

Going to Animeboston is holding me up, but all my costume are actually going as planned.. I can't wait to see all of you!!!
I would list them off, but some are not finalized and i might add another(hopefully not!)

Farmboybob
04-05-2003, 04:31 PM
I can't wait to go either. But I am still behind on my Gendo Ikari outfit (I am finally getting a Nehru jacket!) And unless I act quickly I think that my Roronoa Zoro costume will have to wait for next year.

ShingoBunny
04-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Liz-maru: Yeah!!! ::SPAZZ:: It's the '99 version of Kyo! ::HAPPY:: Though, I'm not sure if K'9999 or Legato will be completed on time ._. Oh well! I'll still have Kensou, Kyo, and Shingo to haul along, as well as a back-up Iori costume!

Bob: ::SPAZZES AGAIN:: Gendo AND Zoro!!! ....Can I hug you, lol?

Farmboybob
04-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Ummm, ok! :)

evaneko
04-05-2003, 08:42 PM
>< none of my costumes are done!!! but- i have a week and a half for spring break if i can convince myself to work on them... they've been gathering dust for like a month now. ^^;;;

ShingoBunny
04-05-2003, 09:04 PM
Didn't mean to freak you out too much, Bob; XDDD;;;;;; I always like Gendo cosplayers, and I loooove Roronoa Zoro!

Giant Alucard
04-07-2003, 07:31 AM
ahhhhhhhh..... None of my costumes are done yet. I still have to get my friends to help me out since my sewing skills are next to nothing right now. All I have on hand Is my Alucard costume, and part of my Saitou costume (which has to be revised a little). My other ones havent even been started yet (Fei Fong Wong from Xenogears, Auron from FFX, and Junpei from MegaTokyo), man i am so behind.

Rinkun
04-07-2003, 10:37 AM
o_< i have Merika-chan somewhat done....

i just need to save up to buy my Kumi outfit ;_; i already have the clay and foam and rollerblades for her ^^;

::rushrush::

ShingoBunny
04-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Well, I have more of a motivation for my K'9999 costume, lol. If I get it done soon, my Acting I teacher will give me a load of extra credit for doing it and bringing it to school.

AshleyV
04-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Extra credit is always great. That is how I got one of my costumes done early. Speaking of costumes if all goes well I should have the vast majority of my costumes completed. I decided to wait on Gunner Yuna and finish up Dark Gunner Yuna instead,.

Hikaruchan
04-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Sigh, none of my new costumes are finished yet. Hopefully I can get at least a few finished. So behind.

arisuchan
04-07-2003, 02:44 PM
I feel your pain Hikaruchan! I was so motivated about three weeks ago *hangs head in shame* but i really haven't touched my costumes since then! Must get motivated again. Of course I stabbed my motivation in the face by adopting two kittens. Any thought of anything productive are totally thrown out of my mind in favor of playing with kittens *^^*

Jibrille
04-07-2003, 07:12 PM
yay for the kittens!! ^_^

i am going nuts... between commissions and random crap fighting to get my own costumes done will be a true battle. O.o

><

arisuchan
04-07-2003, 08:19 PM
I will kick you and force you to gets stuff done *^^*...... well after I am done playing with kittens.

rogue
04-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Well, I'll be wearing 3 new costumes. Let alone do I have to make my 3 new costumes, I also have to make my husbands 3 new costumes. I have my Yayoi and Lin costumes finished. So four to go ( 1 more for me, and all three of my husbands) At the latest I'm going to start my husbands Ryu costume on friday.

FweePockyGirl
04-08-2003, 03:46 PM
heh I know how all this is.... I still need to pre-reg and finish 5 costumes...3 of them are for friends and 2 are mine, but one of mine requires a workin sewin machine EEP and 2 just need more handsewin (lazy bishie) and 2 need materials!!! and makin a kimono is goin to kill me i tell u! lol
~one stressed out lil me

liz-maru
04-16-2003, 05:50 PM
Mako-san i luv your costumes!! your awesome!! ^_- sorry just wanted to say that lol!

rogue
04-16-2003, 10:29 PM
Yay! I finished Flexei's Ryu costume. 3 costumes down and 3 to go. :)
I'll start my next costume on friday.

ShingoBunny
04-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Two more... to... finish..... must... get rid of.... foam, glue, and latex smell.....

rogue
04-20-2003, 10:56 PM
Yay! I finished my Sarah costume! 4 costumes down and 2 to go! All of mine are finished, I just have to finish 2 of Flexei's costumes. I'll start his next one on Thursday. He's actually going to work on half of his Sadamitsu costume. :p Alright, less work for me.

Giant Alucard
04-21-2003, 07:30 AM
I still have so many costumes to finish. And since I don't have access to a sewing machine anymore, I have to rely on my friends to help me on some things. The first costume I have to worry about is my Wheres Waldo costume which will be hard since i can't find any red'white striped shirts otu there. This means I'll have to Improv with a white shirt and a red sharpi pen...... oh the possibilites. After that I can get on to my Junpei costume.

Hikaruchan
04-21-2003, 08:12 AM
Nuriko is basically done - yaa. I am probably just going to use my own hair with this outfit as Nuri does have brown hair in some art pics and my purple wig detracts from this outfit.

Rinkun
04-21-2003, 04:30 PM
XD still working on Merika-chan...still need to start Kumi...lol, i'll be a last-minute bunny ;3

evaneko
04-23-2003, 03:21 PM
>< yahhhhhh..... must finish costumes >< none of them are done- and AZ's in like... *thinks* about a month!! ack!!!! XD

rogue
04-27-2003, 08:09 PM
Okay, here I go again. We were only going to wear 4 costumes a piece to Animazement, but now I changed it to 5. We are going to wear Seiko and Hibiki (in his male clothes) from I, My, Me: Strawberry Eggs on Sunday.

I have the Strawberry Eggs costumes finished already, and I finished Luc from Suikoden 3 the other day, So.......I now have 7 costumes down and 1 to go! All that is left is Sadamitsu and its already half way done. Whoooooo. So now I have a month to get one costume done. Once Flexei finds me some better reference pictures (Sadamitsu the Destroyer is one of his favorite shows, not mine. So I'm not totally clear how Sadamitsu should look.) I can get started. :D

Link Arroway
04-28-2003, 01:35 AM
Yay! Uhm, 29? days remaining ^_^ I hope I can get my costume together in time, I'm looking forward to cosplaying here for my first time this year ^_^ yay yay and maybe playing some Dance Dance Revolution toooo... and entering my cool Anime Music Video!! So little time!

Hikaruchan
04-28-2003, 02:12 AM
I started on both Alice and Lucrezia today - have the basic undershapes cut out. Hopefully can get at least one of these done before con.

arisuchan
04-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Since Jibrille and I are wearing our Ragnarok online characters to the cosplay picnic in Philly this weekend we decided that we would wear them at Animazement too. So that leaves me with just having to finish my dark gunner yuna and my Subaru of .hack//sign. Though I really want to get my Fin costume done as I already ordered the ears and I have all the fabric *sigh* I would also like to get another Chi costume done since I have all the fabric. Thankfully I've hit a productive strak again, which I haven't had since I adopted my kittens *^^*I feel like i could sew all of my costumes in one day if I just sat down and did it.......

well we see maybe a few days *^^*

Link Arroway
04-28-2003, 11:03 PM
cool. I finished off my AMV, yay. Now just some editing to do, and in the mail it goes with super speed!

Giant Alucard
04-29-2003, 07:16 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Someone on ebay outbid me for the mask I need for my junpei costume *sigh*. Looks like I'll either have to wait til another one is up for auction or try and make my own.

liz-maru
04-29-2003, 10:21 AM
Giant Alucard!! i looked for you a catalog and they dont carry one! >.< sorry it took me so long to tell you.

Link Arroway
04-29-2003, 02:47 PM
I'm going to cosplay as Rei Ayanami

liz-maru
04-29-2003, 02:57 PM
are you going to wear the plugsuit or the school uniform? =) im curious!

Link Arroway
04-29-2003, 02:59 PM
I'm going with the school uniform :P