PDA

View Full Version : WTF Haxorz?! an ALA Documentary :D

Maguma
01-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Well again we Haxorz, (Me, Captain Gundam, Rad Apple, and DJ Zephyr) did a documentary of Anime LA.

This one was a bit different since it was less silly stuff and more documentary stuff. we got some good interviews, a few funny moments here and there, and some great photos. I also would want to use some pictures of cosplayers from the other gatherings or other photos in general along with some footage of maybe the lobby or something. If anyone would be willing to donate those things we would REALLY appreciate it!! So keep your eyes peeled for the next WTF Hazxorz?! Documentary.

Apologies for those who were told about the Cosplay hot potato, i got sick and left early so that was canceled.

PikminLink
01-29-2007, 05:41 PM
sorry i had no time to do this with you =\

i ended up working on my costume and never finished it ...oh well

maybe AX?

Maguma
01-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Most definately AX :D It'll be a longer convention so it'd be easier. and probably we could do it Pre Reg Day if you come on that day ^_^ Also it was a pleasure meeting you, regardless of the amount of time we spent XD and i'll send you a link to my AMV that i submitted to ALA when my Internet at home starts working >.<

(P.S. Empty your PM Box!!! its full XD)

ZiggyB
01-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Since this is a video about the con, please make your posts in the main, Anime LA 2007 : Pictures/LJ's/Videos (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=102354) thread.