PDA

View Full Version : The Bleach Take over Of AMA!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Chibi no Kutsu
01-30-2007, 10:36 PM
LOL Hi All Im Chi or Chibi no Kutsu! I just wanted to start a Bleach thread for AMA so yea Ill be cosplaying Matsumoto and maybe something else!

stafffighter
01-31-2007, 01:09 PM
I am 60% I'll be there as Momo Hinamori and if we can we should try to do a PJ gathering. Hehe!

Chibi no Kutsu
02-04-2007, 03:41 PM
I am 60% I'll be there as Momo Hinamori and if we can we should try to do a PJ gathering. Hehe!

Yea a PJ shoot would be fun at AMA!

ensimismada
02-14-2007, 09:45 AM
My friend is coming as Captain!Urahara. I will probably bring my Shinigami!Rukia costume. We might also have a Zangetsu and a ShopKeeper!Urahara.

Chibi no Kutsu
02-14-2007, 10:28 PM
My friend is coming as Captain!Urahara. I will probably bring my Shinigami!Rukia costume. We might also have a Zangetsu and a ShopKeeper!Urahara.

Sounds great! ^^

Reiko
03-02-2007, 12:18 AM
maybe some bleach will come back this year. it was fun last year as well :)

NiceGai44
03-02-2007, 09:16 AM
If I knew where my Kanoji was I would wear it.

fatalinjection
03-02-2007, 11:53 AM
I'll be there as school uniform rukia~

Chibi no Kutsu
03-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Yay more bleachness

stafffighter
03-04-2007, 08:46 PM
The more the merrier I say!:geek:

strawbryshuichi
03-06-2007, 11:11 PM
I'll be Gin and Yumichika

Chibi no Kutsu
03-10-2007, 10:22 AM
I'll be Gin and Yumichika

Yay! Hikaru-chan! But yes i cant wait til I get to see you as Yumichika!

stafffighter
03-10-2007, 06:33 PM
That indeed would be a treat.

Tanuki-San
03-10-2007, 06:49 PM
HEyo, I just wanted to say i think this is a great idea and I'm glad somebody already started this thread 'cause i was going to if no had yet.

I'm surprised though, no one's claimed Ichy, and actually I'm not going to either.

I'm going As Hisagi Shuhei, Lieutenant in the 9th Division of the Gotei 13
( the one with 69 tattooed on his cheek )
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34828545&albumID=0&imageID=7539464

stafffighter
03-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Sounds awesome.

strawbryshuichi
03-10-2007, 08:11 PM
That indeed would be a treat.

Hohoho, Hinamori-chan~ It is I! Sparkley Gin from Katsucon

stafffighter
03-10-2007, 08:45 PM
I remember you. Sparkle-sparkle.

fatalinjection
03-11-2007, 04:00 PM
HEyo, I just wanted to say i think this is a great idea and I'm glad somebody already started this thread 'cause i was going to if no had yet.

I'm surprised though, no one's claimed Ichy, and actually I'm not going to either.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34828545&albumID=0&imageID=7539464

Ah, Shuuhei is so cool. *_* But omg, I just looked at the rest of your myspace pics, you were that guy running around in...that thing last year? XD You're...not doing it again, right? >_>;;;;

Chibi no Kutsu
03-11-2007, 04:31 PM

Oh I forgot My Boyfriend will be cosplaying Ichigo XD

Tanuki-San
03-11-2007, 04:44 PM
running around in...that thing last year?:hafha:

and by that thing would you happen to be referring to the elegant black cherub wings or headpiece or more likely the distasteful zip all the way down around and back up the front tight shorts.

I'll assume the latter

no

no i wont dress up in that again

now that i know how you really feel about how i looked i will never again ever dress revealingly in front of the public *never meant to belong from bleach starts playing in tha BG*
my dreams of being cute are crushed *sob*:walkoff:

stafffighter
03-11-2007, 05:56 PM
I'm not sure what you all are talking about and I am sorta glad.......:thumbsup:

fatalinjection
03-11-2007, 06:19 PM
:hafha:

and by that thing would you happen to be referring to the elegant black cherub wings or headpiece or more likely the distasteful zip all the way down around and back up the front tight shorts.

I'll assume the latter

no

no i wont dress up in that again

now that i know how you really feel about how i looked i will never again ever dress revealingly in front of the public *never meant to belong from bleach starts playing in tha BG*
my dreams of being cute are crushed *sob*:walkoff:

^_^;;; I don't think it was the outfit so much, but you were running around and being a bit obnoxious, I know a lot of people were a bit irritated by it. >_>; Just tone down the hyper-ness and it'd be fine to wear it again :D

Tanuki-San
03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
^_^;;; I don't think it was the outfit so much, but you were running around and being a bit obnoxious, I know a lot of people were a bit irritated by it. >_>; Just tone down the hyper-ness and it'd be fine to wear it again :D

wow, that's funny, i almost can't believe people harbor those feelings about me acting energetic. on a serious note it is not like i was committing crimes, or being unaccepting of other peoples differences, or god forbid making fun of people, and i want to take this opportunity to APOLOGIZE because i didn't know.
And what's more i certainly don't want people GOSSIPING about me being ANNOYING because i would rather feel welcomed in a place like AMA namely because it's one of those once a year things that i really look forward to as i am sure everyone does so... if next year you hear people saying they don't like people, instead maybe take it up with the person themselves, at least that's what i believe in, not that you have to.
But imagine if you had to choose a path of purpose between helping people understand and overcome their quirks and eccentricities or simply letting them go on in ignorance of their own ways and how they upset others and cause gossip I would HOPE most would NOT choose the latter. savvy?

and you wouldn't be referring to the rave in particular would you, I'd hope certainly not because to each his own when it comes to dancing styles.

fatalinjection
03-11-2007, 07:32 PM
wow, that's funny, i almost can't believe people harbor those feelings about me acting energetic. on a serious note it is not like i was committing crimes, or being unaccepting of other peoples differences, or god forbid making fun of people, and i want to take this opportunity to APOLOGIZE because i didn't know.
And what's more i certainly don't want people GOSSIPING about me being ANNOYING because i would rather feel welcomed in a place like AMA namely because it's one of those once a year things that i really look forward to as i am sure everyone does so... if next year you hear people saying they don't like people, instead maybe take it up with the person themselves, at least that's what i believe in, not that you have to.
But imagine if you had to choose a path of purpose between helping people understand and overcome their quirks and eccentricities or simply letting them go on in ignorance of their own ways and how they upset others and cause gossip I would HOPE most would NOT choose the latter. savvy?

and you wouldn't be referring to the rave in particular would you, I'd hope certainly not because to each his own when it comes to dancing styles.

Geez, calm down o_O Anyways, I think at one point, you had been apparently running up and down the stairs or something, and kind of blocking them for others, or at least that's what I heard. Personally, I just saw you running a lot and being extremely loud all of the time ^_^; But, that's typical of most con-goers.

And no, wasn't talking about the rave, I couldn't go in because I had open-toed shoes :(

Tanuki-San
03-11-2007, 07:47 PM
sometimes calmness is too close to laziness for my tastes, point taken nonetheless.

but i'm not the type to be THAT obnoxious, which is exactly my point about gossip, how that story gets waaay out of it's actual context and people believe incorrect things about otherwise good people, i would never maliciously block the stairs, i'm not the bullying type, i was bullied as a kid, but what happened was the security guards at the con started pursuing me because i was wearing tabi socks and not wearing a shirt. so yeah i ran up the escalator away from the guards....just like i was trained to do.. in every video game were guards run after you :japan:

fatalinjection
03-11-2007, 07:49 PM
sometimes calmness is too close to laziness for my tastes, point taken nonetheless.

but i'm not the type to be THAT obnoxious, which is exactly my point about gossip, how that story gets waaay out of it's actual context and people believe incorrect things about otherwise good people, i would never maliciously block the stairs, i'm not the bullying type, i was bullied as a kid, but what happened was the security guards at the con started pursuing me because i was wearing tabi socks and not wearing a shirt. so yeah i ran up the escalator away from the guards....just like i was trained to do.. in every video game were guards run after you :japan:

Oh, I didn't figure that you did it maliciously, but sometimes people can do annoying things without, well...meaning to. You RAN from the security guards? o______O;;;;;

Tanuki-San
03-11-2007, 07:53 PM
:angel: free spirit, what can i say?

strawbryshuichi
03-11-2007, 09:26 PM
SO BACK ON TOPIC!! >>;;

I'll be wearing Gin for sure, not sure about Yumichika...Because I thought about it...and I really don't wanna burn up and die in that costume...

stafffighter
03-11-2007, 10:09 PM
That would be unpleasent. I likes my sparkly Ichimaru-taichou. Now I am 70% sure I can go. If had extra time I could work on Academy Momo, but that will most likely have to wait until later this year.

Tohma
03-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Chances are I'll be bringing regular Ichigo with me for at least a little while ^^ Probably Friday but I'm not entirely sure because I don't know when I am wearing all my other outfits. I know my Saturday is going to be pretty full though.

On a different note..mmm Shuuhei is hot.

stafffighter
03-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Yay Tohma! It can be like a mini Katsu Bleach reunion...:)

Tanuki-San
03-14-2007, 05:16 PM

^.^

... even if he does lose to that 5th seat Yumichika in the Soul Society arc

-.- , whatev, he was a better swordsman.

Any suggestions on what i should make his choker and arm band out of ( the things with square holes cut all in 'em) i was thinkn' maybe some black elastic band stuff u can buy @ most fabric stores. But if anyone knows of a better material or something premaid that looks like what he has, I appreciate the help in advance.

Chibi no Kutsu
03-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Chances are I'll be bringing regular Ichigo with me for at least a little while ^^ Probably Friday but I'm not entirely sure because I don't know when I am wearing all my other outfits. I know my Saturday is going to be pretty full though.

Kitty!!!!!!!!! *huggles* im sorry I couldnt go to Katsu *sniff sniff* we have to hang out at AMA!

fatalinjection
03-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Now I will also be going as schoolgirl!matsumoto *_*

Tanuki-San
03-17-2007, 07:04 PM
:thumbsup: oh now THAT is something to look forward too ^.^,
and by the way , my little brother is going as Tōshirō Hitsugaya so both the captain and vice captain of the 10th division will be present

fatalinjection
03-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Heehee, awesome ^_^ I might end up going as shinigami matsumoto as well, really depends on how my money situation is >_>; Which isn't lookin' pretty, haha. *hopes she'll be able to even afford AMA T_T*

Tanuki-San
03-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Heehee, awesome ^_^ I might end up going as shinigami matsumoto as well, really depends on how my money situation is >_>; Which isn't lookin' pretty, haha. *hopes she'll be able to even afford AMA T_T*

....same, I'm in the same boat as you so don't feel bad.

On a side note, about the costume making process, does anyone have any suggestions about where i can find an easy to comprehend pattern guide for hakama pants, some of the ones i've seen do not make much sense at all. I'd rather make them mainly because i like choosing materials and sewing is kind of fun ( lol, maybe i'd be better suited for Ishida) no but seriously, any suggestions or tips would be really helpful..

fatalinjection
03-17-2007, 07:15 PM
....same, I'm in the same boat as you so don't feel bad.

On a side note, about the costume making process, does anyone have any suggestions about where i can find an easy to comprehend pattern guide for hakama pants, some of the ones i've seen do not make much sense at all. I'd rather make them mainly because i like choosing materials and sewing is kind of fun ( lol, maybe i'd be better suited for Ishida) no but seriously, any suggestions or tips would be really helpful..

Good to know I'm not alone, lol. I WILL make it to AMA! u_u *victory pose*

Tanuki-San
03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
I've pretty much changed my mind about being shuuhei, yeah he's cool and sexy blah dee blah but i keep thinking about how cool it would be to do Aizen, both in Shinigami and Hueco Mundo attire...

fatalinjection
03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
I've pretty much changed my mind about being shuuhei, yeah he's cool and sexy blah dee blah but i keep thinking about how cool it would be to do Aizen, both in Shinigami and Hueco Mundo attire...

Aizen is awesome T_T But so is Shuuhei....well, do 'em both! XD

Tanuki-San
03-19-2007, 05:29 PM
*0* such quick feedback, lol. yeah, i may as well live it up, if i can manage to make enough costumes i'll probably do both then...
oh yeah and that question about an easy to follow guide to sewing hakama pants still stands as well... i thought i'd ask what means the rest of you were taking since this is a Bleach cosplay thread and some of you are bound to be needing decent hakama pants. so who's just gonna buy theres form a martial arts website?

fatalinjection
03-19-2007, 05:35 PM
*0* such quick feedback, lol. yeah, i may as well live it up, if i can manage to make enough costumes i'll probably do both then...
oh yeah and that question about an easy to follow guide to sewing hakama pants still stands as well... i thought i'd ask what means the rest of you were taking since this is a Bleach cosplay thread and some of you are bound to be needing decent hakama pants. so who's just gonna buy theres form a martial arts website?

Yeah, I get instant email notification, so XD;;; I debated on doing either Rukia or matsumoto, and eventually decided on Rukia, but then I decided, screw it, I'll do them both XD

Tanuki-San
03-19-2007, 06:16 PM
they're both pretty cool characters, Matsumoto and Rukia *_*
i've also confirmed who both my roomates are cosplaying as , one as bankai Ichigo and the other Ichimaru Gin (which is why Aizen would be cool, 'course then we'd need a Toussen huh?) but hey i guess i will still go as Shuuhei too.

fatalinjection
03-19-2007, 06:22 PM
I will have to stalk your Gin when I'm matsumoto, then >_>

Tanuki-San
03-19-2007, 06:52 PM
lol, i'll doubt he would mind that .

fatalinjection
03-19-2007, 06:53 PM
lol, i'll doubt he would mind that .

Hahaha, all the more fun. +_+

stafffighter
03-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Hehe, I'll have to stalk you when I'm Momo. Hinamori needs her Aizen-taichou.

Tanuki-San
03-24-2007, 10:51 AM
seriously, i'm going out today to buy fabric for my costumes and so i'm printing out some pictures for reference and various online guides on how to make hakama pants but, T.T every single pattern looks completely different and this is very very frustrating. i'm usually good at making up my own patterns and maybe that's what i'll do for this as well but then i know i'm leaving some important detail of consistency out of authentic hakamas. bleh, if anyone has time to explain hakamas or knows where i can find a good easy to follow guide and pattern i'd reallllly appreciate. thanks

fatalinjection
03-24-2007, 10:53 AM
seriously, i'm going out today to buy fabric for my costumes and so i'm printing out some pictures for reference and various online guides on how to make hakama pants but, T.T every single pattern looks completely different and this is very very frustrating. i'm usually good at making up my own patterns and maybe that's what i'll do for this as well but then i know i'm leaving some important detail of consistency out of authentic hakamas. bleh, if anyone has time to explain hakamas or knows where i can find a good easy to follow guide and pattern i'd reallllly appreciate. thanks

http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/katchu/graphics/patterns/hakama1.PDF Don't know if this will help, but found it in 2 seconds searching google. There seem to be some other helpful sites, as well.

Tanuki-San
03-25-2007, 05:25 PM
whoo hooooo, I've finally started making some progress on my costumes, I've decided I'm probably NOT going as Aizen, but I'm definitely going as Shuuhei, so far I've made the first part of his accessories, the neck thing, whatever it actually is. it was pretty simple and took like 20 minutes, and it's made out of some black elastic band i got from the fabric store, and then drew some white squares as guidelines for the scissor cuts after folding it along the lines, however, my only complaint is there is a bit of a frayed edge in along the edges of the square holes so I'll have to come up with some little detail to help fix that up, maybe some glue or else i dunno what. hmm..

but i updated my avatar and u can't really tell unless your right up on my neck O.o, no biggy then.

Additionally, my roommate has switched form Ichimaru to Renji, since strawbrrysuichi is already probably goin' as him. also picked up the materials for bankai Ichigo's black overcoat with dark red inner lining. THAT will be fun to make.

i just thought I'd share, this is more fun than Christmas! ^.^

fatalinjection
03-25-2007, 05:35 PM
whoo hooooo, I've finally started making some progress on my costumes, I've decided I'm probably NOT going as Aizen, but I'm definitely going as Shuuhei, so far I've made the first part of his accessories, the neck thing, whatever it actually is. it was pretty simple and took like 20 minutes, and it's made out of some black elastic band i got from the fabric store, and then drew some white squares as guidelines for the scissor cuts after folding it along the lines, however, my only complaint is there is a bit of a frayed edge in along the edges of the square holes so I'll have to come up with some little detail to help fix that up, maybe some glue or else i dunno what. hmm..

but i updated my avatar and u can't really tell unless your right up on my neck O.o, no biggy then.

Additionally, my roommate has switched form Ichimaru to Renji, since strawbrrysuichi is already probably goin' as him. also picked up the materials for bankai Ichigo's black overcoat with dark red inner lining. THAT will be fun to make.

i just thought I'd share, this is more fun than Christmas! ^.^

You could try using clear nail polish along those fraying edges, maybe :O

I finally got my Matsumoto wig ^_^ I have pics of it my gallery. Now to figure out how to get the boobage, lol.

Tanuki-San
03-25-2007, 06:16 PM
whoah , lookin' good, you make a great Matsumoto , and thanks for the suggestion, i will definately try that out, it's worth a shot

fatalinjection
03-25-2007, 06:18 PM
whoah , lookin' good, you make a great Matsumoto , and thanks for the suggestion, i will definately try that out, it's worth a shot

Thanks n_n And I just know you can use clear nail polish to stop most things from fraying, so I think it'd work >_> maybe...*doesn't know what she's talking about*

Tanuki-San
03-25-2007, 06:23 PM
yeah your right, it does seem like it should work *o*, but maybe it being elastic band strappy strap might hinder it's usefulness, i'll find out soon enough... u_u

fatalinjection
03-25-2007, 06:25 PM
yeah your right, it does seem like it should work *o*, but maybe it being elastic band strappy strap might hinder it's usefulness, i'll find out soon enough... u_u

Let us know how it goes +_+;

Sciguy
03-26-2007, 05:17 AM
I'll see if I can't dig out Shunsui...

Hey look, my first semi-annual post is a little early X

Tanuki-San
03-27-2007, 12:42 AM
we might have an Ikaku in our group as well now : P

Chibi no Kutsu
03-27-2007, 01:43 AM
I'll see if I can't dig out Shunsui...

Hey look, my first semi-annual post is a little early X

Hey man how ya been?

oh and I will have a Ikaku and a Urahara/Gin ^^

fatalinjection
03-30-2007, 04:06 PM
My friend may be coming with me as Isshin *_*

Chibi no Kutsu
04-01-2007, 09:26 PM
My friend may be coming with me as Isshin *_*

OMG I looked at my room to see who was in there and every person in there cosplays Bleach XD Bleach party room here!

dizzylizzy
04-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I think I'll be bringing Mayuri again. It's always fun to wear that. lol

Tanuki-San
04-02-2007, 06:11 PM
as my hair keeps grooowing i am realizing it most naturally resembles that of Urahara Kisuke's, so guess what???
I am going to BLEACH my hair and go as him instead, ahahaha T.T ,
will it never end?? *_*

fatalinjection
04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
as my hair keeps grooowing i am realizing it most naturally resembles that of Urahara Kisuke's, so guess what???
I am going to BLEACH my hair and go as him instead, ahahaha T.T ,
will it never end?? *_*

XD! I predict at least 7 more changes before AMA...

Tanuki-San
04-02-2007, 06:34 PM
lol, the seven candidates in the race:
1) Shuuhei
2) Aizen
3) Urahara
4) Ichinose
5) Yumichika
6) Ikaku
7) Nova
......yep yep, guess the truth is out, these characters are plainly the coolest of the cool, I'd be happy to go as any of them. mm hmmm!

fatalinjection
04-02-2007, 06:35 PM
lol, the seven candidates in the race:
1) Shuuhei
2) Aizen
3) Urahara
4) Ichinose
5) Yumichika
6) Ikaku
7) Nova
......yep yep, guess the truth is out, these characters are plainly the coolest of the cool, I'd be happy to go as any of them. mm hmmm!

Hmm, well, I think you should still do Shuuhei, but that's just my personal opinion XP

Tanuki-San
04-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Hmm, well, I think you should still do Shuuhei, but that's just my personal opinion XP

, the thing is i would really still like to do both him and kisuke, but if i bleach my hair i won't look like hisagi anymore. maybe i'll just go with a kisuke wig if i'm doing them both.

fatalinjection
04-02-2007, 06:42 PM
, the thing is i would really still like to do both him and kisuke, but if i bleach my hair i won't look like hisagi anymore. maybe i'll just go with a kisuke wig if i'm doing them both.

Yeah, I think you should just get a wig, especially since bleach is permanent, it's not going to wash out if you suddenly don't wanna be blond anymore XD

Tanuki-San
04-02-2007, 09:34 PM
i really don't wanna be blonde, i did that last year when my hair was a few inches shorter . it was kool, but not something i like doing because i place a certain amount of value on my natural hair color

fatalinjection
04-02-2007, 09:35 PM
i really don't wanna be blonde, i did that last year when my hair was a few inches shorter . it was kool, but not something i like doing because i place a certain amount of value on my natural hair color

Then, yeah, a wig is definitely better u_u

Chibi no Kutsu
04-04-2007, 02:17 AM
I think I'll be bringing Mayuri again. It's always fun to wear that. lol

OMG Mayuri-Sama! and OMG lizzy is that you?

Tanuki-San
04-04-2007, 05:24 PM
oh my gosh , like murray's beeswax is the best hair product EVER O.o!!! it reeeaaally helps stylize my hair in the fashion of shuuhei, like whoah, llike why did i not know about this stuff before -_-

dizzylizzy
04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
OMG Mayuri-Sama! and OMG lizzy is that you?

lol yep! I wore it last year for the masquerade. I had a great time wearing it last time and can't wait to wear it again. ^^

Tanuki-San
04-04-2007, 10:29 PM
oh deary d lizzy! I'm impressed with that costume! i don't know why i didn't look at it before but i just checked it out and it's really good, i think you should definately wear it! i can't wait to see the whole group together ^_^

fatalinjection
04-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Cute icon, Tanuki XD I love that picture.

And DizzyLizzy, I'm gonna be scared of you ;_; Mayuri is so creeeepy, hahaha. (But I love him~!)

Tanuki-San
04-04-2007, 10:34 PM
~side note *beezwax hair product is now sticky icky all over my forehead and hands from all the tampering and altering i've done since applying too much earlier and playing with it all day* O.o, .... i guess this stuff isn't THAT great after all, pshhh

oh, thanks fatal, i thought u'd appreciate that. I came across it while reading some of the manga :P

fatalinjection
04-04-2007, 10:36 PM
I made a new layout for my livejournal recently and almost used that picture XD but it was kind of too small, so I made a Gin x Ran one instead ^_^

Tanuki-San
04-04-2007, 10:41 PM
lol.After finding out Shuuheis B-day is only 2 days after mine i feel a lot more partial to him. (Aug.12/14)

fatalinjection
04-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Ah, Rukia's is January 14th, and mine is the 22nd! XD But Matsumoto's is in September T_T

Tanuki-San
04-04-2007, 11:43 PM
SoO, Rukias a Capricorn... & Matsumotos a Virgo, ah well, Capricorns are usually cooler anyways imho. But do you like Matsu more than Rukia?

(O.o Wikipedia says i weigh the same as Matsumoto btw - Weight 57 kg (125.6 lbs.) )

fatalinjection
04-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Matsu, definitely XD; Though I'm a January Aquarius! :O So I don't fit either of their signs T_T

Tanuki-San
04-04-2007, 11:49 PM
oh pardon me, i'm an over-assumptious (assuming assumptious is a word) leo *.*

fatalinjection
04-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Leos are fun...but Aquarius is the best sign XP

Tanuki-San
04-05-2007, 12:00 AM
okay okay, we won't contest that (now anyways) , besides, I'm outnumbered by Aquarius's Cosplaying as the 10th division Captain and Vice Captain. and who may you ask is going as young Toshiro Hitsugaya, well that would be my younger brother, half my age and half my size ^.^

fatalinjection
04-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Aww, how cute XD I want to try to make my younger brother cosplay (he's in love with Kon XD) but he's too shy. ;_;

Tanuki-San
04-05-2007, 12:09 AM
T.T , if you're trying to make him dress up in a stuffed animal costume, i would be too shy too, lol, JK. I 'assume' he's just a little guy then, i would have never done something like that either. tell him another kid'll be there and maybe he'll be more willing?

fatalinjection
04-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Well, he's hilarious and outgoing around the house, but shy in public XD Maybe when he's older...I also don't feel like dragging him to Richmond, lol. He might get in the way of me gettin' my mack on u_u *brushes shoulders off*

Tanuki-San
04-05-2007, 12:23 AM
LOL. hmph, yeah, syblings have a tendency to be quite a pain in that regard, of course my little Hitsugaya won't be staying very late at all and iiiiiii certainly won't be the one supervising him.... i'll just flaunt him around a little bit, maybe carry him on my shoulders, and hopefully that'll be enough to make him blush (it'll be enough for me T.T)
*Siiiggh* i reallly can't wait for the con this year

fatalinjection
04-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Aww, but you have to keep an eye on him so he won't get lost! ;_; though I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to help a poor lost little hitsugaya cosplayer find his big brother XD haha.

I can't wait, either. Hopefully I'm even able to go. I've run into some money problems -_-

Tanuki-San
04-05-2007, 12:35 AM
it's n.p. my mom's his chaperone anyways. but yeah, all the more reason he'll want to get lost *_*.
hey, i know how the money situation can be sometimes (i've been moving all around richmond for about a year and a half now by myself and with different friends and it's a real pain), but hopefully you're able to go, you seem pretty cool :\ & by that i mean it would be cool to meet u >_<

fatalinjection
04-05-2007, 09:58 PM
I really hope I am able to go! I really want to go, for a variety of reasons, so I will do anything within my power to be there +_+b (lol, for once my email didn't notify me of this thread T_T) And hey, I'll find you just by following who the security guards are chasing XP

Tanuki-San
04-05-2007, 11:34 PM
oh ho ho -.-, that is funny indeed

fatalinjection
04-05-2007, 11:35 PM
;_; I detect sarcasm.

Tanuki-San
04-06-2007, 05:29 PM
;_; I detect sarcasm.
well,maybe just a little, no biggy, i just don't know if i want to be known as the criminal otaku or not *_*

anyways, i need some opinions on what to do about shuuhei's uhhhh err... neck and arm 'designs', are they accesories like necklace and armband or is it like wikipedia says and " the character has multiple tattoes including 69 and a gothick neck and arm blah blah blah" ... of course DRAWing it right on my skin would prove easier, but is it realy verifyable that THAT is what they are? Many Cosplayers i have seen use electric tape or other things, even the premade Shuuhei costume comes w/ a neck and arm accesory made of some kind of thick fabric. So, Thus is my current dilemna. As such, input on this would be considered and appreciated. thanks >.<

fatalinjection
04-06-2007, 05:32 PM
But criminal otaku are fun ;_;

Tanuki-San
04-06-2007, 05:50 PM
(^.^ shhhhhh...)

Tanuki-San
04-06-2007, 06:43 PM
uhm, but seriously, Fatal i really kinda assumed you'd be the only one to know what i should do about shuuheis "body decorations". hmm, Yep, i am saying i value your opinion on this matter. ^.^

fatalinjection
04-06-2007, 06:46 PM
XD; But I don't make cosplay! ;_; But to me, they do personally look like material of some kind as opposed to being drawn on >_> I would say just use the same material you used for your necklace to make the armband?

Tanuki-San
04-06-2007, 08:16 PM
meh, i guess i neglected to mention that the necklace frayed a LOT, soooo yeah, that is the reason i want to consider an alternative to the stretchy thing i made before... but yeah, it did look cool for a couple of hours.

fatalinjection
04-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Did you try the clear nail polish?

Tanuki-San
04-06-2007, 11:58 PM
uhm uhm uhm, well it's not like i have that readily accessible, dudette, i might wear feathers occasionally , but nail polish isn't something i would have. ;_; basically i forgot to try it....yeah i know u already suggested that, i'll shutup and stop asking for advice untilll i try out that which has already been offered. *ahem* *_*

fatalinjection
04-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Well, you can probably get it for like a dollar at wal-mart :P

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:36 PM
So it's almost been an entire day without anyone posting on our Bleach thread, Fatal did one last one ONE minute before today yesterday, so I figure I'll just go ahead and point that out to fulfill at least one post today.
...way to go...yeah...yay! O.o

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:38 PM
XD; We seem to be the only ones posting in this thread now, really...>_>;;;

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:43 PM
-.- so then....how was your day?

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:48 PM
It was alright. What about yours?

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 11:07 PM
, same, mostly. I wanted to go to the fabric store to get started on my costume (whichever one i decide to make), i need to at least get started on my brothers Toshiro Outfit and I'll need a basic Shinigami getup too, whoever I decide suits me most, However, instead i purchased Dance Dance Revolution Universe for Xbox360 and got my groove on all day long instead T.T, it was pretty fun, I haven't played DDR in a while.
... i guess i have plenty of time to do the costumes.

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
LOL XD You'd better get crackin' on those costumes! :O

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 11:17 PM
*starts crying* i just don't understand the Hakama patterns, or Shuuheis necklace armband, or the simplicity of going to walmart for nail polish to use as a sealant, or the concept of making up one's mind and deciding on who i am going as, or for that matter just deciding that it is way easier to just figure these things out and go get them done because i could probably figure this stuff out easily if i try to and so i guess so, i think that's just what i'll do

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 11:20 PM
XD; I think the first step is definitely making up your mind. It might seem like there is a lot of time before the con, but two months isn't terribly a lot, especially if something gets messed up & you have to find a way to do it.

I can't really help with the sewing bit, as I get my costumes comissioned because I can't really sew at all (but I'm going to learn some time in the future...eventually XD), but yeah. Just keep your chin up and keep working!

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 11:29 PM
aside form the keeping my chin up part, that's what i do best (even though that chin part was kinda important, no?)

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Making up your mind is what you do best? :P

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 11:33 PM
*_*, no, uhm, i meant the working part, I'm pretty good at that, in most fields of uhm, work T.T

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Well, then, good luck ^_^

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 11:36 PM
heh, Thaaaanks

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 11:38 PM
No problem ^_^b

Tanuki-San
04-11-2007, 08:47 PM
finally, got my materials, time to measure, trace, cut, place, pin , and sew.... O____________o

fatalinjection
04-12-2007, 01:35 PM
So, how about we all try to decide on a time & place for a shoot? :D

stafffighter
04-12-2007, 08:59 PM
I was wondering that myself. I haven't been to this con since way back in 2003, so I am a out of the loop.

Any suggestions anyone?

Chibi no Kutsu
04-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Go to the piano Squall Concert and just have fun XD The bleach peps rock and my room is the bleach room apparently XD all the people in my room are all bleach cosplayers

Tanuki-San
04-16-2007, 07:50 PM
Go to the piano Squall Concert and just have fun XD The bleach peps rock and my room is the bleach room apparently XD all the people in my room are all bleach cosplayers

....sorry i've been out of it, *breathing, still alive, sorta* :bigtu: actually i guess there'll be more than one room like that since everyone with me is from Bleach too. How about we get a definate updated list on who's going as who and who's bringing who with them.

I've already almost finished my hakama pants ( the pleating was very involved and i had to starch and then press them to get them to hold like i wanted them, which was a learning & growing experience to say the least considering some catastrophic accident that befell my family last thursday night... ) Not that i expect anyone here to care but, my mother's fiance fell two stories from the roof and landed headfirst on the sidewalk and after much medical and family rights complications and stress he was finally taken off life support to then have his heart beat another 51 minutes before passing over but because of the severe damage caused to his brain stem his already damaged brain was unable to send signals to his lungs to keep him breathing any longer.

I pretty much don't want to carry on the way i have been posting on these forums without acknowledging it. accidents happen, please take this time to tell those closest to you how you love them and what they mean, you really never know when these things could happen and all the petty internal problems don't count for any kind of significance in the face of such horrible life changing events.

but this isn't what i'm posting about, like i said, lets get together a list of all the character's we're bringing....here's mine
Me- Hisagi Shuuhei
little bro ( now Dadless T___T) -Toshiro Hitsugaya
roomate 1, daniel- Ikaku
roomate 2, ryan- Bankai Ichigo

fatalinjection
04-16-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm bringing shinigami!matsumoto and schooluniform!rukia for sure, though the outfits are fairly interchangeable, so I may also be walking around as shinigami!rukia and schooluniform!matsumoto.

fatalinjection
04-16-2007, 07:53 PM
And also, are we going to plan a place to meet-up for a shoot? T_T

Tanuki-San
04-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Yesssssssss, of course

fatalinjection
04-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Where do you guys want to meet up? And on what day? I didn't cosplay last year, so, lol, I don't know where the 'cool' meet-up spots are :P

Chibi no Kutsu
04-16-2007, 11:28 PM
....sorry i've been out of it, *breathing, still alive, sorta* :bigtu: actually i guess there'll be more than one room like that since everyone with me is from Bleach too. How about we get a definate updated list on who's going as who and who's bringing who with them.

I've already almost finished my hakama pants ( the pleating was very involved and i had to starch and then press them to get them to hold like i wanted them, which was a learning & growing experience to say the least considering some catastrophic accident that befell my family last thursday night... ) Not that i expect anyone here to care but, my mother's fiance fell two stories from the roof and landed headfirst on the sidewalk and after much medical and family rights complications and stress he was finally taken off life support to then have his heart beat another 51 minutes before passing over but because of the severe damage caused to his brain stem his already damaged brain was unable to send signals to his lungs to keep him breathing any longer.

I pretty much don't want to carry on the way i have been posting on these forums without acknowledging it. accidents happen, please take this time to tell those closest to you how you love them and what they mean, you really never know when these things could happen and all the petty internal problems don't count for any kind of significance in the face of such horrible life changing events.

but this isn't what i'm posting about, like i said, lets get together a list of all the character's we're bringing....here's mine
Me- Hisagi Shuuhei
roomate 1, daniel- Ikaku

Aw man Im sorry that youve been threw that stuff ; ; Im just glad my BF is coming now too XD He lives in CA or well on Wens he will be living here

Con-freak
04-20-2007, 11:16 AM
my best freind who is comming with me is dressing as ichigo. This will be both of our first conventions so im sure he would like bleach to take over but as a raved naruto fan i wish it not! lol. Nah i like bleach to its a cool anime just dont follow it as closely as i do others.

Tanuki-San
04-20-2007, 05:37 PM
my best freind who is comming with me is dressing as ichigo. This will be both of our first conventions so im sure he would like bleach to take over but as a raved naruto fan i wish it not! lol. Nah i like bleach to its a cool anime just dont follow it as closely as i do others.

yet aNoTHerrrr IchiGOOOOOOOOOOO :razz:

is he going to buy his costume premade or make it annnnd is he going as shikai or bankai or school uniform and with big zangetsu or sealed zanpakuto and all that stuff, like i've said a lot already, i'll have BANKAI Ichigo there with me, so yeah.

Con-freak
04-20-2007, 06:43 PM
Umm he is going as the one that looks like ummm hmm its not the one he wears in the beginning its the one he wears later in the seriers the bottom of the coat looks zigg zaggy and has red linning in it. Sorry i dont know the name like i said i like the anime just dont follow it as close as some others. And im not sure if hes making it or buying it he hasent decided yet. He wants me to do a bleach outfit but im making a naruto and kh outfit s o i cant do bleach to.

Tanuki-San
04-20-2007, 08:14 PM
T.T ... that's bankai alright , oh well, not really surprised. so is ANYONE bringing a regular shikai Ichigo with the regular shinigami robes?? we now have 2 bankai ones

stafffighter
04-25-2007, 12:43 PM
:lost:Any idea when you guys want to meet up? I'm thinking Saturday afternoonish (mid affternoon). I'm still not sure since they haven't released the preliminary map of the con yet.

NiceGai44
04-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Hopefully I can help take over in Tousen current arc.

fatalinjection
04-25-2007, 02:19 PM
:lost:Any idea when you guys want to meet up? I'm thinking Saturday afternoonish (mid affternoon). I'm still not sure since they haven't released the preliminary map of the con yet.

That sounds fine to me ^_^

Tanuki-San
04-25-2007, 05:54 PM
yeah sure, sounds good to me too

fatalinjection
04-25-2007, 06:02 PM
So I guess we'll just pick an exact time and place closer to the con?

Nekko
04-26-2007, 11:02 AM
Anyone planning an Ikakku cosplay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hik_TCoguC0

NiceGai44
04-26-2007, 11:35 AM
My friend Phil will be there as Ikkaku.

Tanuki-San
04-26-2007, 11:51 AM

Me- Hisagi Shuuhei
roomate 1, daniel- Ikaku

YEah our Ikaku will be there too.... is yours really bald? my friends going to get a bald cap , he has a buzz cut so it should look alright

NiceGai44
04-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah he is bald but Ikakku doesnt like being called bald.

fatalinjection
04-26-2007, 12:13 PM

XDDDDDD!

Nekko
04-26-2007, 01:50 PM
So long as he is... Wiitarded...

mayness
04-26-2007, 01:53 PM
o0h i wanna go!!
anyaways..i'm new here and i do not know how to start a thread?..anyone wanna help me?

Nitro
04-28-2007, 09:34 PM
My friend Phil will be there as Ikkaku.

Indeed he shall!

Tobi and Akatsuki raided his workplace in cosplay and bugged him xD;

On topic, if I manage to pull together Gin in time for AMA, I'll try and bring him X3

o0h i wanna go!!
anyaways..i'm new here and i do not know how to start a thread?..anyone wanna help me?

You can start a thread by clicking the "New Thread" button on the AMA thread page :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/RulerOfBikiniBottom/newthread.jpg
lolscreencap.

spanner
04-30-2007, 12:09 PM
hhhhh late reply probably but I'm lurking today since I have nothing better to do at work XD

Anyhow, I'm going as Yumichika

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 03:33 PM
You guuuys, we should really pick a time :( Anyone have conflicts at 2 on Saturday?

NiceGai44
05-02-2007, 03:42 PM
As long as it doesnt run into the Naruto shoot or Masquerade stuff I am in.

Cant wait to see your Matsumoto.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 03:44 PM
When is the Naruto shoot and the masquerade? :O I know those will be the major things to factor the time into, since a lot of naruto fans are also Bleach fans XD

Can't wait to see your awesome Tousen! :D

NiceGai44
05-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Well I can just be Tousen until the Masquerade then change into Gai if I have to at the Masquerade.

Maybe we ask the Naruto cosplayers if we can do Naruto at 12 and Bleach at 2. It gives everyone some time to change.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 03:49 PM
That sounds good. Ask them and get back to us, yeah? :D <333

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 04:08 PM

your good -_-... should i have said something like "is your friend really hair-ing impaired?" :p
... and as for people not liking things, Shuuhei doesn't like taking on all of the responsibilities of his deserter Captain either *ahem*, but somebody's gotta step up and do it

as for foto shoot, i still don't care when or where. 2 sounds good to me ^.^

p.s. to nicegai44, JK about the deserter captain thing, i know u just couldn't see what was going on when that teleporting beam of light abducted you into Hueco Mundo :razz:

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 04:09 PM
i know u just couldn't see what was going on when that teleporting beam of light abducted you into Hueco Mundo :razz:

XD excuses, excuses

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 04:16 PM
XD excuses, excuses

*innocence* :angel2: who me? make excuses? i think not!

NiceGai44
05-02-2007, 04:58 PM
your good -_-... should i have said something like "is your friend really hair-ing impaired?" :p
... and as for people not liking things, Shuuhei doesn't like taking on all of the responsibilities of his deserter Captain either *ahem*, but somebody's gotta step up and do it

as for foto shoot, i still don't care when or where. 2 sounds good to me ^.^

p.s. to nicegai44, JK about the deserter captain thing, i know u just couldn't see what was going on when that teleporting beam of light abducted you into Hueco Mundo :razz:

Yeah I was like oh snap it got warm all of a sudden and I learned how to fly. We def have to get a pic together man. Are you the Shuuhei that is on Fatal's myspace?

We got the time slot for 2 taken care of!

stafffighter
05-02-2007, 05:08 PM
2 sounds great to me!

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah I was like oh snap it got warm all of a sudden and I learned how to fly. We def have to get a pic together man. Are you the Shuuhei that is on Fatal's myspace?

We got the time slot for 2 taken care of!

Yep, he's the one in my pics on myspace ^^

And yaaay, thanks! :D Now we just have to figure out where we're going to meet, and then I'll post the tentative time & place in the photoshoot thread :D

NiceGai44
05-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh wow your Shuuhei is kick ass I love it. Great job. You and Fatal got some great pics.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Well, we had our awesome photographer owlwoods with us, so of course they had to be great! XD But yeah, I agree, his Shuuhei is kickass ^^

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 06:08 PM
aww, hey thanks guys, that means a lot, i'm an amateur at best when it comes to sewing and making costumes but i really appreciate those compliments. NiceGai, most def we will get some awesome shots togther, 9th squad all the way :skidude2:
i can't wait to hang out with u guys there!

spanner
05-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Well, we had our awesome photographer owlwoods with us, so of course they had to be great! XD But yeah, I agree, his Shuuhei is kickass ^^

Ahhh~ I am awesome, aren't I?

I suppose whatever time is good for everyone else. Just so long as it doesn't interfere with grandma's nap time... or drinking time..... >.>

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Ahhh~ I am awesome, aren't I?

I suppose whatever time is good for everyone else. Just so long as it doesn't interfere with grandma's nap time... or drinking time..... >.>

Yes, you are ^_^

And yeaaah, I think the drinking time will be a bit later in the day 7_7; For me, at least.

spanner
05-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Yes, you are ^_^

And yeaaah, I think the drinking time will be a bit later in the day 7_7; For me, at least.

sugoi, neeeee~~~ w/e w/e w/e

To get me through the day as Yumichika I think I need a confidence boost only my closest and dearest BFF can provide me.... ..... ....

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:47 PM
sugoi, neeeee~~~ w/e w/e w/e

To get me through the day as Yumichika I think I need a confidence boost only my closest and dearest BFF can provide me.... ..... ....

LOL XD :crylaugh: Well. I would at least hope that Yumichika would drink only the most colorful of mixed drinks 9_9 Gotta stay in character at all times, of course.

spanner
05-02-2007, 06:51 PM
LOL XD :crylaugh: Well. I would at least hope that Yumichika would drink only the most colorful of mixed drinks 9_9 Gotta stay in character at all times, of course.

Of course.. they'd be drinks like Hawaiian Dancer and Starlight Punch. I'll drink them out of neon colored cups and twisty straws. Or coconuts...

NiceGai44
05-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Drinks Tousen is interested lol!

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:59 PM

Hmm, what would be Tousen's drink of choice? *deep character discussion* XDDD And yes, owlwoods, Yumi would definitely drink out of a coconut.

spanner
05-02-2007, 06:59 PM

I dunno about Kirby, but I'm all for a raging drinking party that weekend.

NiceGai44
05-02-2007, 07:01 PM
I am game for this. Drinking helps me see better.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 07:02 PM
I am game for this. Drinking helps me see better.

LOL omg NiceGai, you crack me up XDDD We'd better hang out at AMA!

NiceGai44
05-02-2007, 07:05 PM
You guys are like the only bleach and naruto cosplay people going so that makes you guys double cool. I love meeting new people and its my first AMA so we got to do it up big. Bleach drinking party would be outrageously funny.

spanner
05-02-2007, 07:07 PM
I'd say it's time to deploy the Bleach drinking game...

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 07:08 PM
You guys are like the only bleach and naruto cosplay people going so that makes you guys double cool. I love meeting new people and its my first AMA so we got to do it up big. Bleach drinking party would be outrageously funny.

Hell yeah! And I guess I should try sake for the first time while wearing Matsumoto :S Haha.

I'd say it's time to deploy the Bleach drinking game...

LMAO LMAO shhh >.> That's still a secret. Rofl we should really write them all down before the con, though >.>

spanner
05-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Hell yeah! And I guess I should try sake for the first time while wearing Matsumoto :S Haha.

LMAO LMAO shhh >.> That's still a secret. Rofl we should really write them all down before the con, though >.>

I have sake! No one likes here likes it and I can't remember what it tastes like. But it should be there, if not just for pictures.

LMAO... this is true. Pity all the ones I can think of have to do with Orihimemememme. D:

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I have sake! No one likes here likes it and I can't remember what it tastes like. But it should be there, if not just for pictures.

LMAO... this is true. Pity all the ones I can think of have to do with Orihimemememme. D:

Oh, awesome! *_* Yeah, definitely bring that!

And haha, I just posted in capslock_bleach about it, so if we get a bunch of suggestions, we should print up an official list ^_^

spanner
05-02-2007, 07:22 PM
oh lordy i can only imagine what those dbags will come up with

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 07:24 PM
oh lordy i can only imagine what those dbags will come up with

I guess we'll find out soon :[

NiceGai44
05-02-2007, 07:27 PM
This is gonna be awesome. I cant wait to see how this turns out. We need to take video or pics or something.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 07:29 PM
This is gonna be awesome. I cant wait to see how this turns out. We need to take video or pics or something.

Well, owlwoods is a ~master photographer~, so I'm sure she'll get plenty XD If she's not too busy drinking, of course. I brought my video camera last year, but after realizing when I got home there was no way to transfer the footage with sound onto my computer, I don't think I'll bring it again XD

spanner
05-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Well, owlwoods is a ~master photographer~, so I'm sure she'll get plenty XD If she's not too busy drinking, of course. I brought my video camera last year, but after realizing when I got home there was no way to transfer the footage with sound onto my computer, I don't think I'll bring it again XD

YESSSS. I will take plenty to truly show how low I have sunk to get smashed at an anime convention. My life = awesome. I'll need a bigger card, I can take video on mine .... >.> I'll sing "Macho Man" as Isshin

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 07:53 PM
YESSSS. I will take plenty to truly show how low I have sunk to get smashed at an anime convention. My life = awesome. I'll need a bigger card, I can take video on mine .... >.> I'll sing "Macho Man" as Isshin

lmao w/e you love it

stafffighter
05-02-2007, 07:58 PM

Gah, you guys crack me up!

Anyways I am game for a drinking game, I've been dry for 2 years looking for a good excuse to wet my whistle.

I wonder what kind of drink Momo would order. (and don't say peach!;too obvious!)

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 08:02 PM

Anyways I am game for a drinking game, I've been dry for 2 years looking for a good excuse to wet my whistle.

I wonder what kind of drink Momo would order. (and don't say peach!;too obvious!)

Hmm, not sure exactly what drink, but probably something not-too-strong and a pretty pastel color XD But her big sis Rangiku will make her drink some sake >:3

spanner
05-02-2007, 08:06 PM

She'd get something like.... a Fuzzy Navel lolol That does have Peach Schnapps in it... but.... n__n

stafffighter
05-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Alcohol + Rangiku-san= good time

For Momo, I was thinking something a little sweet, but has a bit of a kick. Something tells me that if she really let loose she could keep up Rangiku-neesan.:thumbsup:

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Something tells me that if she really let loose she could keep up Rangiku-neesan.:thumbsup:

That would be interesting to find out XD There should be an omake about that >.>

strawbryshuichi
05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
first of, guys, if you wanna chat, do it via PM or AIM or whatever, not here.

Second, since I heard a certain someone complain that I won't be Yumichika, I decided that I'll go ahead and do him. XD Just because I'm an attention whore!

fatalinjection
05-07-2007, 11:44 PM

Second, since I heard a certain someone complain that I won't be Yumichika, I decided that I'll go ahead and do him. XD Just because I'm an attention whore!

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't notice you were a mod.

strawbryshuichi
05-07-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm not, however, for the convineince of other people who would like to read the thread, and see what the time for the shoot is, it's rather unpleasant going through 4 pages of just chatting.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm not, however, for the convineince of other people who would like to read the thread, and see what the time for the shoot is, it's rather unpleasant going through 4 pages of just chatting.

Which is what this (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=108699) thread is for. There's nothing wrong with the people who are going to be meeting up getting to know each other. Not everyone wants to send a serious pm to someone to get to know them one-on-one when they could just have casual chat in the meet-up thread.

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Listen, I'm not trying to be god-almighty or whatever. Just some people would like to know what's going on IN the gathering.
It's great that you wanna chat with someone, but send them a PM, it doesn't have to be serious. IM works just as well.

I'm not trying to be mean, but this thread is for planning the gathering. If you wanna discuss plans with another individual, just IM or PM them. It takes but one more button, no?

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 12:08 AM
It takes but one more button, no?

Just as it takes one more button to hit the 'next page' key ^_^

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 12:12 AM
Just as it takes one more button to hit the 'next page' key ^_^

Listen, not here to argue, but come on. I'm asking you nicely to please use PM. I'm not a mod, or the admin or whatever, but have some common courtesy. It's a simple request.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Listen, not here to argue, but come on. I'm asking you nicely to please use PM. I'm not a mod, or the admin or whatever, but have some common courtesy. It's a simple request.

It really isn't being rude to chat with the other people going to the gathering. If anyone is not using common courtesy, it's you coming in here and trying to act like a mod. There is a separate thread for the photoshoot times & locations, and that one is completely on-topic with only posts with dates, times, and series, so if you're really THAT worried about knowing what is going on with the gathering, subscribe to that thread. That's the reason that it's there.

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm not trying to act like a mod.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, it's irritating trying to find something but having to sift through 4 pages of two people talking.

This thread is supposed to be on-topic as well.

I'm sorry if I have somehow offended you, or whatever, but I really am being civil. No need for snappy come-backs, and sarcastic remarks.

spanner
05-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Holy Crap!!!! People Are Talking On A Forum!!!! Oh Noes. What To Do?!?!!?

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Holy Crap!!!! People Are Talking On A Forum!!!! Oh Noes. What To Do?!?!!?

It's something that's so unexpected...is there protocol for this kind of thing? D:

spanner
05-08-2007, 12:23 AM
It's something that's so unexpected...is there protocol for this kind of thing? D:

Alert the media! There's discussions going on in message boards. Maybe we can get John Stossel to cover this in a very special edition of 20/20. "Cosplay: Srs Business"

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Alright, whatever. You don't have to follow my request if you don't want to. I did ask you nicely.

Anyways, I guess I'll see you guys at the gathering, then.

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Alert the media! There's discussions going on in message boards. Maybe we can get John Stossel to cover this in a very special edition of 20/20. "Cosplay: Srs Business"

I'm glad you're being very mature about this.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 12:26 AM
I did ask you nicely.

Hmm.

spanner
05-08-2007, 12:27 AM
I'm glad you're being very mature about this.

I don't see it as being immature. It's a forum for crying out loud... it's here for people to talk about crap. There's a thread that was made specifically for photo shoots. The OP said "I just wanted to start a Bleach thread for AMA" .... nothing of a strict "no talking of other things." Our posts were not off topic and in some way related to Bleach, so I really don't know what you're getting all weird about.

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Alright, forgive me, O Mighty Forumers, for I have sinned and asked you to stop flooding the forum with chattings. How could I have ever made such a request.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Alright, forgive me, O Mighty Forumers, for I have sinned and asked you to stop flooding the forum with chattings. How could I have ever made such a request.

Say 20 Hail Marys and 5 rosarys and you will be forgiven, my child. Also, possibly find some rain boots for that there flood.

spanner
05-08-2007, 12:33 AM

Well, at least you realize the mistake. XD

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Maybe I won't come to the gathering afterall. Since people can't read something, without taking huge offense to it, and then become stubborn mules about it.

Sorry Ikkaku's, you'll have to look for me if you want a Yumichika.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Maybe I won't come to the gathering afterall. Since people can't read something, without taking huge offense to it, and then become stubborn mules about it.

Sorry Ikkaku's, you'll have to look for me if you want a Yumichika.

Lmao. Who is being immature, now?

spanner
05-08-2007, 12:38 AM
rofl Not to be mean (as I'm sure this will be taken the wrong way), but they won't have to look to far as I'll be Yumichika as well. hur hur hur

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 12:45 AM
That's great, I hope your costume comes out well. If you wanna get pictures together, hunt me out. If you wanna meet up somewhere, just IM me and I'll be glad to give you an info you would need to get intouch with me. n.n

fatalinjection: Thank you for reminding me why I rarely post here.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 12:45 AM

You're welcome. n.n Always happy to help someone out~~~

NiceGai44
05-08-2007, 11:08 AM
That's great, I hope your costume comes out well. If you wanna get pictures together, hunt me out. If you wanna meet up somewhere, just IM me and I'll be glad to give you an info you would need to get intouch with me. n.n

Wow what an interesting turn of events. See the Blind Black Guy leaves for a day and look at what happens. I cant believe I didnt see this coming. Oh yeah I forgot I cant see anyhow.

Strawbryshuichi: come to the gathering please!! We havent wild out since drinking at AnimeUSA. We all here for fun and everyone wants to have a good time.

Chibi no Kutsu
05-08-2007, 02:40 PM
ok so um....we need to set up the day for the shoot
I think a shoot on fri and then one on sat will be good ^^

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 02:41 PM

Well, we decided on one at 2 on saturday, but don't know where at yet. You want one on Friday, too? :O

spanner
05-08-2007, 03:35 PM

I'd rather just do it Saturday.... I don't think I'll be doing Bleach Friday

NiceGai44
05-08-2007, 03:43 PM
We got Naruto at 11 right? Masquerade stuff that day too. Anyone know a good time that doesnt interfere? I would love to get a night shoot. Would anyone be objective to a night shoot somewhere any day?

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 03:44 PM
We got Naruto at 11 right? Masquerade stuff that day too. Anyone know a good time that doesnt interfere? I would love to get a night shoot. Would anyone be objective to a night shoot somewhere any day?

Does masquerade stuff start at 2 or earlier? Lots of stuff going on at night...plus bad lighting T_T

spanner
05-08-2007, 03:45 PM

I'd prefer a night shoot. I don't like to be out during the day.... >.>

NiceGai44
05-08-2007, 03:49 PM
I never been to AMA before but at nekocon we got an awesome pic at night with everyone. I guess when I meet up with everyone we can do some time gathering or unofficial type thing. I need to find out really. Well if XSailormarsX is not going to AMA then I dont have a skit to be in. I may just create one just in case.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 03:51 PM
I never been to AMA before but at nekocon we got an awesome pic at night with everyone. I guess when I meet up with everyone we can do some time gathering or unofficial type thing. I need to find out really. Well if XSailormarsX is not going to AMA then I dont have a skit to be in. I may just create one just in case.

What we could do is meet up at 2 for the 'official' gathering (since most happen during the day, and all), and then later on maybe meet up at night? What day would you be wanting to, Friday or Saturday? 'Cause I know on Saturday you've got the Masq and then the rave to worry about...

spanner
05-08-2007, 03:51 PM
I haven't either, but as a photographer, I prefer dawn/dusk/night lighting because there's not too much squity-eyes going on if it's outside... plus the lighting is nice. But, that's just my opinion.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 05:17 PM
I haven't either, but as a photographer, I prefer dawn/dusk/night lighting because there's not too much squity-eyes going on if it's outside... plus the lighting is nice. But, that's just my opinion.

But I thought you don't like flash? >.>

spanner
05-08-2007, 05:28 PM
But I thought you don't like flash? >.>

I don't. But I hate harsh direct sunlight even more. That's why I'm saying like 5 and after is prime -- for me. But I also like night using the lights that are around or whatev... you know?

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 05:30 PM
I don't. But I hate harsh direct sunlight even more. That's why I'm saying like 5 and after is prime -- for me. But I also like night using the lights that are around or whatev... you know?

That makes sense. Well, I'm up for a Friday night shoot. Just not on Saturday, since there is the masq/rave/and I'm sure I don't look my best after a few drinks ;)

spanner
05-08-2007, 05:31 PM
That makes sense. Well, I'm up for a Friday night shoot. Just not on Saturday, since there is the masq/rave/and I'm sure I don't look my best after a few drinks ;)

hhhhhh Beggars can't be choosers. I guess whatever is better for everyone else. When are we doing our drinking game? HAHAH... AHHAHAHAH. On the drive up? Okay.

fatalinjection
05-08-2007, 05:33 PM
hhhhhh Beggars can't be choosers. I guess whatever is better for everyone else. When are we doing our drinking game? HAHAH... AHHAHAHAH. On the drive up? Okay.

Well, I just mean that since the original issue was working around people who are in the masq, it'd have to be after that, but then the rave is after THAT, and after THAT it's like 3 a.m. and just not too sure if anyone would be up to getting back into costume and taking pics XD

Drive up sounds like the best time.

spanner
05-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Well, I just mean that since the original issue was working around people who are in the masq, it'd have to be after that, but then the rave is after THAT, and after THAT it's like 3 a.m. and just not too sure if anyone would be up to getting back into costume and taking pics XD

Drive up sounds like the best time.

Like I said... whatever is good for the gambit is good for the goose. Hoshit, grandma wisdom being imparted here. I suppose I'll do Yumi Friday/Saturday then.

stafffighter
05-08-2007, 06:52 PM
2 seems like a good time, since the Cosplay rehearsal will be over at 1:30 and there is a gap between then and cosplay pre-judging. But whatever you guys decide I'm up for it. Just let me know when and where and this Momo will be there.

strawbryshuichi
05-08-2007, 11:51 PM
NiceGai: You need to come to mine and Tamaki's room, we're gonna party~ I'll see about coming n.n

And I say a Friday night shoot would rock, since I...forgot what I was gonna type x.x Forgive me it's tech week for my school's musical

NiceGai44
05-09-2007, 12:15 AM
NiceGai: You need to come to mine and Tamaki's room, we're gonna party~ I'll see about coming n.n

And I say a Friday night shoot would rock, since I...forgot what I was gonna type x.x Forgive me it's tech week for my school's musical

Hell yeah see we gonna party. I am without a doubt gonna be there trust me. Miss you guys! To all bleach people lets do it big or go home. I am glad I got my love for bleach back cosplay wise. i gave up Don Kanonji over a year ago. Finally I found my way back in.

strawbryshuichi
05-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Hell yeah see we gonna party. I am without a doubt gonna be there trust me. Miss you guys! To all bleach people lets do it big or go home. I am glad I got my love for bleach back cosplay wise. i gave up Don Kanonji over a year ago. Finally I found my way back in.

Sounds like a plan, my man! Just PM or IM me for my cellphone and you could call me on Friday or whatever. XD <33333

HitsugayaTaicho
05-09-2007, 01:45 PM

I saw you at Anime Boston 07. You were there making jokes during the Bleach invasion of the Naruto photoshoot. Which, for the sake of time and avoidance of headache, I'm just going to apologize for in advance and move on! I was in Bleach cosplay as Hitsugaya. The one with the contacts. I'm working on more detail for the costume for AB08. More specifically... bankai in 2008.

Even though I've lived here in VA since late 05, I never knew about AMA . I'll have to get my act together and get there. Not sure if I'll be able to take work off for all the days of the con. We'll have to see what happens.

Tanuki-San
05-09-2007, 03:50 PM
after THAT it's like 3 a.m. and just not too sure if anyone would be up to getting back into costume and taking pics XD.

okay so could someone reitterate when exactly the photoshoot(s) is (will be) one more time please. I was gung ho for the one @ 2 pm on saturday personally, and yeah saturday night would be hard to get everyone together before/during/after the cosplay and rave. ;P

fatalinjection
05-09-2007, 08:21 PM
okay so could someone reitterate when exactly the photoshoot(s) is (will be) one more time please. I was gung ho for the one @ 2 pm on saturday personally, and yeah saturday night would be hard to get everyone together before/during/after the cosplay and rave. ;P

Saturday at 2. Friday night shoot currently pending.

Tanuki-San
05-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Saturday at 2. Friday night shoot currently pending.

sounds good, thanks :bashful:

fatalinjection
05-09-2007, 09:28 PM
sounds good, thanks :bashful:

You're welcome. :sulk:

strawbryshuichi
05-09-2007, 11:58 PM
How about late afternoon for the Friday shoot? Maybe like...5-ish?

Tanuki-San
05-10-2007, 04:11 PM
the only thing that could get in the way of my being there for the shoot is the chance that the Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament is happening at the same time 'cause I'm definitely going to be participating in THAT ^___^

fatalinjection
05-10-2007, 04:11 PM

5 sounds good to me.

stafffighter
05-10-2007, 05:40 PM

I may be able to swing that.

fatalinjection
05-10-2007, 05:42 PM
I may be able to swing that.

We can do it later if it'd be easier for you. As long as it's not super-late (like 8 or 9), I'm fine with it.

stafffighter
05-10-2007, 06:26 PM
I think it'll be fine, may have to leave a little early......Ouran mini-gathering.

NiceGai44
05-10-2007, 06:46 PM
I saw you at Anime Boston 07. You were there making jokes during the Bleach invasion of the Naruto photoshoot. Which, for the sake of time and avoidance of headache, I'm just going to apologize for in advance and move on! I was in Bleach cosplay as Hitsugaya. The one with the contacts. I'm working on more detail for the costume for AB08. More specifically... bankai in 2008.

Even though I've lived here in VA since late 05, I never knew about AMA . I'll have to get my act together and get there. Not sure if I'll be able to take work off for all the days of the con. We'll have to see what happens.

It was fun though. I am not holding a grudge. I felt stupid because my friends were expecting me to be in the bleach one. I remember you guys came up screaming "Bleach". Then I was like dont make me do this. It hurts me more than it hurts you guys *Nice Gai Pose*

spanner
05-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Five o'clock sounds good to me too. Maybe.

HitsugayaTaicho
05-10-2007, 11:49 PM
It was fun though. I am not holding a grudge. I felt stupid because my friends were expecting me to be in the bleach one. I remember you guys came up screaming "Bleach". Then I was like dont make me do this. It hurts me more than it hurts you guys *Nice Gai Pose*

The nice gai pose is epic! Did you notice that the chants came to a dramatic halt when the "Nice Gai Pose" was struck?! I wish I had a background of waves crashing into the rocks at that moment. I was in Naruto cosplay 05 and 06, but after there were about... fifty other Itachis in 06.. I retired from Naruto.. Just as I will retire from Bleach as soon as it gets too out of hand.

fatalinjection
05-14-2007, 12:40 PM
So, where do we want to meet up for the 5 o'clock thing on Friday?

strawbryshuichi
05-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Hmm...goooood question

As far as I remember, there was lots of room upstairs near the escalators.... o-o But I might be insane. XD

fatalinjection
05-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Hmm...goooood question

As far as I remember, there was lots of room upstairs near the escalators.... o-o But I might be insane. XD

You mean like by where the hallway thingy was connected to the hotel? If yeah, then yeah, it was pretty roomy up there XD

strawbryshuichi
05-15-2007, 10:29 PM
You mean like by where the hallway thingy was connected to the hotel? If yeah, then yeah, it was pretty roomy up there XD

...Maybe? XDDD I 'unno, my brain doesn't visualize well.

MidnightRequiem
05-21-2007, 04:36 PM
*finally finished all 17 pages* holy wow that my eyes hurt. O-o

Anyways! I'm going as Hinamori. So now we have multiple Hinamori's. Hurray! My friend, Chey, is going as Hitsugaya...I think...or maybe Yachiru...I don't remember, I know for the rave she is going as rave hitsugaya and I am going as rave hinamori.

And I remember you, Sparkly Gin-taicho. >3

DarkmetalJ
05-23-2007, 07:42 AM
I shall be showing up As Zangetsu

MidnightRequiem
05-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Ah, I have a Histugaya, it seems, and MAYBE, if he cn finish it, an Ulquiorra. :D

Can't wait to see every one!

spanner
05-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Ah, I have a Histugaya, it seems, and MAYBE, if he cn finish it, an Ulquiorra. :D

Can't wait to see every one!

As far as I'm concerned there is never too many Hitsugaya's. I almost wish I was doing Ukitake >.>

HopelessHavoc
05-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I recently found out that I can make it to AMA this year ^__^ So I'd love to join the Bleachy Goodness

Friday I'll be Urahara Kisuke
and Saturday I'll be Zaraki Kenpachi