PDA

View Full Version : Best place to take photos

Summoner-Yuna
01-31-2007, 09:21 PM
Well lets hope this is an okay spot for this thread. Okay So I will be going to Washington (family Reunion ( yah -_- people I don't know)) this summer and I am wondering is there any good spots that my family could get good photos of me (in my costumes) around there because I will probably only go to Washington once in my life. We will be located somewhere in Clallam county and maybe Jefferson County. (Well that I believe is the plan, unless things changed ( I sure hope not)) So any help would be awesome.

Kanira
01-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Would probably depend mostly upon what cosplay you intend to be photographed in. For example, Gundam Wing cosplay probably wouldn't make too much sense on a beach ^^

Summoner-Yuna
01-31-2007, 09:39 PM
I will be dressed up as characters from the Final Fantasy series.

Sleepy
01-31-2007, 11:15 PM
Outside.

TomodachiFriend
02-01-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm not from that area, so I can't help, but I'm sure "outside" wasn't the answer she was looking for. :)

Usachan
02-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Maybe a forest or park would be best for taking picture's. I've also heard
it has some amazing trails and stuff. So if outside and the weather is
good, you might consider something like that. Have fun in Washington hun.

tfcreate
02-01-2007, 07:17 PM
A seaside cliff or lighthouse is always a winner, but try around the evening when you can take advantage of the sunset and the lighting.
Washington state is one of the showpieces of the northwest.
TFC

impgard
02-02-2007, 02:06 AM
How about a shot on the beach with a sea stack (Large rock formation) in the background. Second Beach in/near the Olympic National Park has been photographed many times for landscapes and might be a suitable location.

Or for a change of pace, how about the Hoh rain forest (Olympic National Park) for shots of old growth trees covered in moss.

Both of these places might make for an interesting outdoor location.