PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Group, anyone want to join us for pics?

Puddles
02-01-2007, 02:28 PM
After nearly a year in planning, my dreams are coming true <3

Flying in from many locations, my 'net buddies and I are going to Megacon as a KH group, mostly themed around Organization XIII.

While our group for hanging out is mostly settled, I just wanted to put out a notice in case anyone was interested in meeting up with us for some pictures. Groups can be fun, and I'd love to see what other characters come to find us and what chaos could possibly occur :)

So far, we -know- we have:
Xemnas (black and white coat), Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, and a varient of Riku.

We're -pretty sure- we have:
Lexaeus and Luxord
It's going to depend on a few last minute things if these two work out.

We also have the possibility of meeting up with:
A second Roxas, and another varient of Riku.

I know I'll personally be in costume (Demyx) both Saturday and Sunday. I believe the others will be as well but I'm unsure as of right now. There will be at least one full day with all of us in costume (which I believe will be Saturday, as our Roxas can only come one day).

So, if wandering the hall you see a group of cloak wearing, weapon holding, cosplayers...give us your hearts >.> and bug us for pictures.

Shadowedjester
02-01-2007, 02:56 PM
i'll have my Kingdom Hearts Leon (first game version = no fur)
with me probably only wearing it on Friday but maybe i'll bring it with me for a photoshoot on saturday or sunday:rockon:

lppunk3333
02-01-2007, 07:34 PM
awww i would have so liked to join that group but im cosplaying as axel and i c you guys already have an axel in your group

Puddles
02-01-2007, 11:57 PM
KH Leon would be fun <3

Hey, you're still quite welcome to drop by and visit with us o.o Don't feel like you can't just because we have an Axel <3

Etherrawen
02-02-2007, 02:02 PM
I've got a KH2 Kairi + her ridiculous keyblade. So I'm in. :)

Hyper_Phantom
02-03-2007, 11:19 AM
I'll be KH Yuna on Sat. ^_^

JocieNeko
02-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Super spiff :D!
I will be going as a Girl form of Roxas & if she can go a SchoolGirl Kairi.
We'll also have a YRP group running around with us for the day [x
We can most likely only go Saturday though.

Puddles
02-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing everyone ^_^

We ended up finding a Vexen o.o So, as long as Lex and Lux work out, we have the whole Organization *super excited*

_rinoa_
02-08-2007, 11:27 PM
I will be going as femme heartless riku