PDA

View Full Version : Bleach group

Ditto
02-01-2007, 09:44 PM
well since I finally really got into Bleach and I have time to make a costume for NDK this year I have decided to do so. who's up for a bleach shoot? I will be Yasutora Sado from the Hueco Mundo arc and my friend will be Uryuu Ishida from the Hueco Mundo arc ("Last Quincy" Ishida). as far as my arm, that's a surprise. we will also be making original/joke shinigami possibly. (pankai anyone? XD) anyways, we should probably just see who's doing Bleach cosplay for now and then as NDK gets closer choose a time and place?

Lady Neese
02-01-2007, 11:04 PM
I'll possibly be going as Orihime (in shinagami disguise) or Nanao. I haven't decided which one yet. If I did Inoue I'd have to get a wig and her hair pins. If I did Nanao I'd have to make the leiutenant badge and get a giant book.

Curucar
02-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Depending on how long makeup takes, I might bring Ulquiorra to NDK. But I have yet to do a full test run of ze white foundation (need makeup sealer at the moment). *shakes fist at snow* Melt so I can GreatStuff the mask outside!!

I'm already quite fond of what is done on the outfit so I really do want to show it off as much as possible. ^^

Alu-chan
02-04-2007, 09:55 PM
I'll be bringing Ichimaru to NDK this year, if I can get the captains jacket done in time and I remember to actually make it. >.> *has other conventions piled up for this year*

Red Ribbon
02-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Im either going to do captain ukitaki or ichimaru gin or sagi havent narrowed it down just yet but it would be great to meet up with everybody doing a bleach cosplay.

Rommie_Chan557
02-25-2007, 07:38 PM
I decided to do Orihime's winter school uniform on a whim today. I found the perfect gray fabric at the Hancock Fabrics store closure sale today )3.49 a yard, yay!). But what really inspired me was finding the PERFECT buttons to make her hair clips out of, lol.

narutomoto
03-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Hi NDKers~

I'm planning on going as Espada Octava, Shiba Kaiien. And if I have enough time... I will try to fit his Shinigami outift into the whole shabang too. I am looking forward to all the other Espadas who come. Should be fun. I know Alu-chan will be a most smexy Uliquoirra and I'm pretty sure my sis will be doing Rukia from the Arrancar-arch.

I'll keep updates~

Usualist
03-07-2007, 04:07 AM
My friend and i will be attending as Zaraki (divison 11 capt.) and Kurotsuchi (division 12 capt.) respectively. This will be my first time at a cosplay convention and i expect it will be a total hoot - provided that i don't die of heat stroke inside a 3-layer capt uniform + mask + random headgear + body paint.
For those comfort reasons i may decide to go as Noitora (#3 arrancar) instead; in which case i'll post an update.

Lady Neese
03-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Well I got my friend to do Hinamori and another friend is going as Hitsugaya, I think if we do a shoot I'll go as Nanao but I'll probably still do Orihime in Shinagami uniform too. Makoto, Ringo any chance you'll bring back your bleach cosplay???

Red Ribbon
03-12-2007, 03:18 AM
i finaly know what bleach cosplay im going to do and it's not a captain it's going to be ichigo bankai suit but white yup his hollow side and im going to make his hollow mask.

Makoto
03-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Makoto, Ringo any chance you'll bring back your bleach cosplay???

Um, it's undecided as of the moment, but we'll definitely keep it on the possibles list! ^_^ The new arc in the anime has made me "Uki-uki" to cosplay Momo again. ;)

tehSarrie
04-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Ayy, so many possible Orihimes.
Eheh. ^^;
I'm a little nervous as it'll only be my second cosplay,
but I want to join as Orihime in her first Hueco Mundo arc out fit change.
Not sure yet if she has any others.
But yeah.
That, or "Shinigami" Orihime.
Probably Both. >w<

Lady Neese
04-06-2007, 08:24 PM
You should definately join tehSarrie! There probably will be lots of Orihime's but the more the better!

I hope you do bring back your Bleach costumes Makoto, they're so cool! ^.^

Thatz
04-14-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm going as Ichimaru Gin this year, along with my friends who are going as Kira, Urahara, and Yoruichi. <3

Alu-chan
07-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Eep yup, i'll be there as Ulquiorra with Narutomoto and his sister, if I can fix up the jacket from the nasty it turned into from AX. XD *thumbs up* Count me in, though! =D

Yukikun
07-13-2007, 08:46 PM
I got suckered into doing ishida -glares at alu- >.>;

Ryuaku
07-25-2007, 07:09 AM
I'll be going as Rukia, and there's two other people that I'll be going with who wil also be cosplaying as characters from Bleach.