PDA

View Full Version : makin ffx2 yuna costume...

linainverse99
04-05-2003, 02:31 AM
im decidin whether or not 2 make the gunner yuna costume or the pop star 1 (u kno, wit the blue arm thingies ^.^). i realy wana do the pop star 1 but i need some pix of her whole outfit. could some1 post some?
i woulda added this 2 the big ffx2 yuna thread but it was big and long (and i was kinda afraid no1 would c it -.-;; ) if some1 could post some yuna pix tat would b great. thanx
\\//(^.~) ii toki da!

Bell-chan
04-05-2003, 02:43 AM
a lot of people on cosplay.com post pictures of yuna, so you should check in the photo section of the site and do a search ^_^ I'm sure you'll find something.

Limeyaku
04-05-2003, 03:01 AM
like bell-chan said, just search in the members galleries and you'll find a lot of official pics and cosplayers who've already done both versions.

try www.ffx2.net as well.

but if theres a thread about a character, pls DO NOT start a new one. not only do the mods get peeved at it ( theres been about...6 at least, yuna threads ) but its a nuisance to the other members.

imho, youd have more chance of someone reading your post in the huge big thread ( thats not that huge anymore ) since thats where most people go ( obviously ) ^_^

anyways, good luck and i hope tht helps!