PDA

View Full Version : Beste con?

9to5atthemorgue
02-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Hallo alle. Ich bin in Deutschland (munchen) nur ein monat des jaar. Ich wohne im Amerika. Was ist die beste con das es gibt da? Es tut meir leid das mein deutsch so schlecht ist! Danke.

Isadora
02-07-2007, 03:42 AM
The best convention? mh it is difficult to decide which is the best. The 2 largest ones are Animagic which takes place at the end of July in Bonn (but you should hurry for tickets you might get some informations at www.animania.de) and Connichi at the beginning of September in Kassel. If you need further information I am sure everyone here might be willing to help you here ;)

~Merle~
02-07-2007, 09:03 AM
AnimagiC - 27.7 - 29.7.2007 Bonn/ Germany
Connichi - 7.9 - 10.9.2007 Kassel/germany

celestial Ceres
02-07-2007, 09:59 AM
The homepage of the Connichi is www.connichi.de (I just wanted to add this since a link to the homepage of AnimagiC was postet).
An advance of the Connichi is that it's cheaper, and I personally prefer this convention to AnimagiC, but still that's only my opinion and of course other people are thinking differently ;)

Mirromaru
02-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Depends on what you are interested in! I myself like "Games Convention" in Leipzig best (http://www.games-convention.de/ 23.-26.08.07), but as the name indicates, it's a gaming orientated convention, meaning no show rooms, no showgroups, etc., although there some cosplayers.

If you're interested in anime or manga, then Animagic or Connichi are your best bet.