PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts I/II Anyone?

Nobody No. XIII
02-07-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm not very familiar with Sakuracon (as I'm flying in from Maryland to attend it for the first time), but I was wondering if anyone will be cosplaying from Kingdom Hearts I or II. I'm going to be going with an Axel and another Twilight Town Roxas, and I will be cosplaying Organization/Twilight Town Roxas.

Anyone interested it organizing a group photoshoot?

Kagami-chan
02-07-2007, 01:04 PM
I'll be going as Kairi in her pink dress and maybe in her school uniform.

narutofan195
02-07-2007, 07:50 PM
IM going as axel ^_____^ woot with the haircut and all ^____^ im using a jersy fabric ^_^

Barunesusa
02-09-2007, 09:08 PM
I'll be doing pink dress Kairi ^___^ Most likely on Friday.

keropan
02-09-2007, 11:56 PM
There's some discussion about a photoshoot over on the Sakura con forums :) Nothing has been set yet, since (I think) we're waiting for the final schedule to come out before deciding.

As for me, I'm working on Twilight Town Roxas XD;;

BoredHorror
02-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Roxas! (twilight town)

Raezyn101
02-10-2007, 02:10 AM
I'll be hopefully going as Sora from KHII...if it arrives. (Which it should have a month ago. ;.; )
If I am able to do that, I'll be sticking my friend in KHI Selphie. :]
Otherwise it'll be me walking around as Selphie and her as Train Heartnet from Black Cat. ^^;

Kagami-chan
02-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Eee! You're the person that I said that if I go as KHI Kairi as well, we'll pwn all the KHII cosplayers?

Raezyn101
02-10-2007, 03:40 AM
Eee! You're the person that I said that if I go as KHI Kairi as well, we'll pwn all the KHII cosplayers?
Hahaha.
Yep!
That was me~
We *shall* pwn them!

Kagami-chan
02-10-2007, 03:57 AM
Hahaha.
Yep!
That was me~
We *shall* pwn them!

Of course we will!

DJCheezy
02-10-2007, 04:54 AM
lawl if anything I would go as goofy XD

Nobody No. XIII
02-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Aww.. But Roxas wasn't made up until CoM. You want to compete with us?

Kagami-chan
02-15-2007, 05:05 PM
We will pwn you. We were in the first game!

Nobody No. XIII
02-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Roxas appeared in Another Side, Another Story. Technically, in the first game. >D

Raezyn101
02-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Roxas appeared in Another Side, Another Story. Technically, in the first game. >D

Shhhhhh.
You don't know this.
The second game is the second game. D:

Just like Shattered Glass is the second book, but is technically part of the first. -nodnodnodnod-

(Just go with me here....please? -snicker-)

Nobody No. XIII
02-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Shhhhhh.
You don't know this.
The second game is the second game. D:

Just like Shattered Glass is the second book, but is technically part of the first. -nodnodnodnod-

(Just go with me here....please? -snicker-)

Nevah! Kingdom Hearts 2 forever! It's more fan-service-y and full of shounen-ai implications! >DD

Raezyn101
02-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Nevah! Kingdom Hearts 2 forever! It's more fan-service-y and full of shounen-ai implications! >DD
You know..you're right. -sigh-
Alright...alright. You win in that factor, but we are still pwning you with our 'being first' goodness. -snickers-

(Sadly the cosplay didn't come through. D: Anyone know another place to get a good Sora cosplay? -desperate- I don't think I'll be getting my $100-ish back, either. -dies- )

Sasutard
02-19-2007, 06:58 PM
I MIGHT be going as a KH2 charry
But it depends on if I can get it done in time.
I still need to get money for a wig and I'm doing the entire outfit by hand, SOOOO. <_< We'll see.

And if Tifa counts, her, of course xD

G-Virus
02-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm going as Sora from the first Kingdom Hearts! I know it's an old costume, but I've worked on it for months and I'm thinking it'll be gooooooooooood!
And if anyone needs help with a KH skit, I'm all in.

koibito813
02-24-2007, 08:48 PM
going as probably the ten millionth axel, yes yes! XD i've been claimed by a couple of roxas people and sora people on the sakura con forum. :toothy: i recommended a photoshoot specifically for the organization cosplayers so hopefully we'll get it! ^^ can anyone say aku+roku? :angel2:

G-Virus
02-25-2007, 03:24 PM
going as probably the ten millionth axel, yes yes! XD i've been claimed by a couple of roxas people and sora people on the sakura con forum. :toothy: i recommended a photoshoot specifically for the organization cosplayers so hopefully we'll get it! ^^ can anyone say aku+roku? :angel2:

Aku + Roku!!!

koibito813
02-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Aku + Roku!!!

:bigtu: aku+roku! i'm such an obsesser. :skidude2:

keropan
03-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Word is that the Sakura Con KH photoshoot will be on Friday, 2 pm for people who don't frequent the SC message boards. Check them out if anything changes though!

narutofan195
03-07-2007, 01:18 AM
WOot aku-roxax ....or demyx ^_^ ~ im going as axel and i am working on making the boots ^_^ i figured them out... never thught i would EVER use geometry...but i am yay.

kh2 final mix+ Will pwn, kh2 4 ever ^_^

to all you demyx and roxas cosplayers out ther:
beware of the axel with the yaoi paddle (squee)

Nobody No. XIII
03-08-2007, 12:39 PM
WOot aku-roxax ....or demyx ^_^ ~ im going as axel and i am working on making the boots ^_^ i figured them out... never thught i would EVER use geometry...but i am yay.

kh2 final mix+ Will pwn, kh2 4 ever ^_^

to all you demyx and roxas cosplayers out ther:
beware of the axel with the yaoi paddle (squee)

As long as you beware of the Roxas with the Yaoi Paddle. <3

Kagami-chan
03-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Oh my god. I totally had a nightmare that SakuraCon was today. And I forgot to pick up my badge today and it took me like...an hour to get in my Kairi costume. Then I was in Seattle and had to go home to get my badge and then I got back and it was like...five. So I started screaming and went to the hotel.
I missed the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot. ; ;

But it was a pretty realistic dream. So I was like...freaking out when I woke up. Because that was really only part of my dream and I missed like...all of SakuraCon. But I won't let that happen!

Raezyn101
03-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Ahh. To you Yaoi Paddle-ers. They actually banned them from the con this year! D:
@Kagami-chan: I hate when I have those dreams. @.@

narutofan195
03-09-2007, 06:38 PM
0.o??? really they REALLY DID ban them??? DARN.......now i have to make the chakrams...T_T my plan is ruined.....why did they ban them?????can we still have them if we get them peace-bonded??? (frantic)

Kagami-chan
03-09-2007, 06:46 PM
They probably banned selling them because the person selling them was irresponsible and got a minor to advertise. I don't know, maybe that's it. I know they got really mad at that guy. I don't know why they'd ban it if you already had them.

Raezyn101
03-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Heh. Scroll down and read under AA. Weapons.
http://www.sakuracon.org/index.php?s=policies&p=policies/index.php
'Paddles (all varieties-including gyaoih paddles) are not allowed.'

So yeah...They aren't allowed this year. They had a post explaining why...but I can't find it. ^^;

kurotatsuonna
03-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Halloween Town Sora! And I'm going with BoredHorror. It shall be interesting.

Nobody No. XIII
03-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Heh. Scroll down and read under AA. Weapons.
http://www.sakuracon.org/index.php?s=policies&p=policies/index.php
'Paddles (all varieties-including �gyaoi�h paddles) are not allowed.'

So yeah...They aren't allowed this year. They had a post explaining why...but I can't find it. ^^;

Well that just freakin' sucks. I'm not sure it would've gotten through Security at the airport anyway..Trying to avoid checking my luggage. It's such a pain.

...anyway... I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a small PJ Party? I'm working on some pj-pants for Roxas. Maybe I should post a thread in the Sakuracon forums...

BoredHorror
03-13-2007, 11:28 PM
Well that just freakin' sucks. I'm not sure it would've gotten through Security at the airport anyway..Trying to avoid checking my luggage. It's such a pain.

...anyway... I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a small PJ Party? I'm working on some pj-pants for Roxas. Maybe I should post a thread in the Sakuracon forums...

actually La-chan and I were planning something like that! we were going to walk around as sora and roxas saturday night sometime in our pjs cause I made us heartless slippers: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1004303

kurotatsuonna
03-13-2007, 11:32 PM
That actually sounds like fun!

And Mike-chan... Pictures please! >.<

Nobody No. XIII
03-14-2007, 02:23 PM
I was actually thinking of an actual gathering or something. <3 Instead of just walkin' around. People played games and such at the KH PJ party that they had at Katsucon this year (a local con in Washington, DC).

People played spin the (potion)bottle and pin the Axel on the Roxas and the Riku on the Sora, etc. I think it would be fun.<3

Raezyn101
03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Sounds fun...but it turns out I won't even be wearing my Selphie outfit...unless I wear it on Sunday...
Stupid Yolker ripping me off. -.-

Edit: Right after posting this I got an email telling me that the 'Request Money' thing I sent yesterday....well they sent the money that I payed for the Sora cosplay and never got. xD I can't beleive I didn't think of that sooner....=.=

Kagami-chan
03-14-2007, 03:13 PM
The PJ party sounds so fun! I'd so put together pajamas for Kairi if I wasn't already working on three costumes still. x.x It sounds fun, though!

Raezyn: Eee. But I want to see your Selphie cosplay, even if we couldn't do the photoshoot. ; ; Then I'd take a picture with you anyway.

kurotatsuonna
03-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Nobody No. XIII: That sounds like so much fun! It would be cool if we could get everyone together some time.

Barunesusa
03-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Photoshoot Time and Conflicts:

Friday
J-Rock and Kingdom Hearts photoshoots (2pm) vs. Rooster Teeth Productions (Red vs. Blue) Q&A, Ouran panel (2:30), Liam O'Brien autograph panel ,

BoredHorror
03-15-2007, 12:38 AM
I was actually thinking of an actual gathering or something. <3 Instead of just walkin' around. People played games and such at the KH PJ party that they had at Katsucon this year (a local con in Washington, DC).

People played spin the (potion)bottle and pin the Axel on the Roxas and the Riku on the Sora, etc. I think it would be fun.<3

what night? cause friday is the masquerade and dance. ( i know there's a dance on saturday too but there's no masq :) )

Nobody No. XIII
03-15-2007, 08:10 PM
what night? cause friday is the masquerade and dance. ( i know there's a dance on saturday too but there's no masq :) )

We could probably do it on Saturday, if it's all right with all of you. I'd prefer not to miss the Masquerade, as it's one of my favorite events to attend at conventions. Besides that, this will be my first time at Sakuracon, so I don't want to miss the main events. <3

Also, I'm not at all familiar with the con center that Sakuracon is being held at (I'm a Maryland native flying in to go to the con with a very good friend of mine), so if you guys really want to try to plan a pj party with what little time there is left to plan it, please tell me if you have a certain location in mind.

@ Barunesusa: When do you suggest we do our photoshoot, then? It seems we're a pretty small group (Even with the participants that are interested on the sakuracon forums), so maybe we could aim for the 2:30 or 3:30 block Friday? And if that doesn't work, perhaps we could have it mid-day Saturday?

Killer_Tofu
03-25-2007, 08:35 PM
If it's KH or FF I'm in! I'll be the Paine fearie (that way I can hang out with both groups ^-^) The PJ party idea kicks ASS. I already have some kawaii skull PJs that Pain might ware, but I'll be driving home saturday night (I'm to broke to book a hotel for 2 nights) so I might not make it if it's that night.

also I must warn you that all the Riku cos'ers will be rabid-fan-grrrl-glomped by me and any good male Rikus my be eaten or stollen (Paine is a treasure hunter after all *evil laugh*)

Nobody No. XIII
03-26-2007, 08:34 PM
I can't seem to raise any interest for the PJ-party-thing with the people on the sakuracon forums. *tear*

In any case, it looks as if the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot has been assigned to be at 2PM on Friday. Not sure yet of location, but I'll get back to you guys asap with that information.<3

keropan
03-27-2007, 09:24 PM
2pm Friday - Courtyard outside registration (incredibly easy to spot!), or if it's raining, "3rd floor by red tables" ...I, uh, haven't been to the Convention Center enough times to know about that, but I'm sure that if you see a fairly big group of KH cosplayers then you're in the right place. xD

Got it from here (http://scmb.sakuracon.org/viewtopic.php?t=14247). :D You can check out other photoshoot times on there too.

>w< A little over a week left; I'm excited!! There seems to be a lot of Roxases going, so I think we should have a group shot for kicks, haha. :3

Nobody No. XIII
03-28-2007, 04:04 AM
>w< A little over a week left; I'm excited!! There seems to be a lot of Roxases going, so I think we should have a group shot for kicks, haha. :3

Heck yes! Roxai unite! >D

Hatsu
03-29-2007, 02:56 AM
2:00 pm on friday? I'll be there. I'm going as Riku in the Organization Coat. I was hoping to see a KH photoshoot. This is gonna be awesome!

Killer_Tofu
04-02-2007, 07:30 PM
:toothy: 2:00 pm on friday? I'll be there. I'm going as Riku in the Organization Coat. I was hoping to see a KH photoshoot. This is gonna be awesome!

Then be prepared for rabid-fan-grrrl-glompage :bigtu:

Killer_Tofu
04-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Ok so I really wana salvage the PJ party idea, I talked to Nobody no. XII and it sounds like we'll have a casual get-togeather friday night. We can all sort out details at the shoot. everybody please come *puppy-dog-eyes*

your PJs don't have to be a perfect cosplay, just something your character might ware.

c'mon, think about the pillow-blade battles ^-^

Nobody No. XIII
04-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Ok so I really wana salvage the PJ party idea, I talked to Nobody no. XII and it sounds like we'll have a casual get-togeather friday night. We can all sort out details at the shoot. everybody please come *puppy-dog-eyes*

your PJs don't have to be a perfect cosplay, just something your character might ware.

c'mon, think about the pillow-blade battles ^-^

Or just all out plushie-battles..*has paopu fruit plush at the ready*