PDA

View Full Version : Cats the Musical ^_^

Sillabub
04-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Has anyone done a Cats cosplay? I did, and I went to see Cats with a group of friends in Rumpleteazer ghetto! It was sooo much fun! :bouncer:

BayushiKachiko
04-17-2003, 05:42 PM
My Uncle used to be a musician for Cats on Broadway, and once I was allowed to go back stage while the actors were preparing for a show and even got the play around on stage. The costumes were so amazing! And I think it would also be great fun to do a Growltiger Cosplay, LoL, complete with the Siamese. Very cool to know someone else out there likes that musical ^_^

BlueLady
04-17-2003, 07:37 PM
ha ha my uncle was a prop manager for the touring company some time ago. I have a griddlebone costume as well as a original character. Don't get to wear them alot sadly..

BayushiKachiko
04-17-2003, 11:02 PM
Ooo...I'm envious! I remember just staring at Griddlebone's costume in awe...heheh, lucky you ^_~

BlueLady
04-18-2003, 11:58 AM
actually it's quite a pain ( the headpeice is heavy and the tail is a trip hazard!!) and it sends anyone with feather allergies into sneezing seizures. LOL....

BayushiKachiko
04-18-2003, 01:00 PM
Yeah, but that's the price of beauty, right? LOL

BlueLady
04-18-2003, 10:22 PM
*looks at the wealth of inconvient yet pretty costumes strewn about..*

yes seems it is so * laughs*

Sillabub
04-19-2003, 05:41 AM
Lol, it's great to see the fact I'm not the only obsessed one out there ^_^

I think I'm going to be starting another Cats cosplay soon, after I finish my Rinku cosplay.

Anja
08-28-2007, 05:23 AM
i do sillabub ( jemima ) =)

Kagoma_kage
08-29-2007, 03:50 PM
That is so awesome. I'm the biggest Cats nerd. But cosplaying it is well out of range for me. Still I'd love to see your cosplays. And Rumpulltrezer is my fave of them followed by the Rum-Tum-Tugger.

MaiSheri
08-29-2007, 09:57 PM
I have a Jemima in the works. I started it years ago, and I swear, 2008 it's going to get FINISHED!

The biggest problem is that I'm really intimidated by starting the wig. once that's out of the way, the rest will be a breeze for me to get through.

katrinkleeblatt
08-30-2007, 01:35 AM
I made a Bombalurina and a Jennyanydots for various performances^^ But that's long ago -.-

Princess_Kitty
09-04-2007, 05:18 AM
I've made four CATS the musical costumes, in order: Jemima(Video), Sillabub(Tour V), Demeter(Video), and my favorite Victoria(Moscow/Video). I am almost done with my fifth one and it is Etcetera(Video), and then I am going on to do Cassandra(Moscow/Video). The costumes are pretty easy to make and they look incredible! I've even performed in mine. :)
Btw, Hi Anja! It's V_S from the ccdb. :)