PDA

View Full Version : Symphonic Anime Orchestra recruting again!

Curucar
02-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Yes- we're searching for members. Still. :P Play an instrument? Any functional instrument? We're looking for YOU. All that we ask is your time for rehersal and induvidual practising.
SAO usually reherses several times during the summer (location TBA, it has been held at Grandview HS) and then each morning of the con. The con rehersals are manditory, so if you absolutely can't do mornings, this perhaps is not for you.

If you play a bass instrument and join, you will be loved immidiatly. We're even more topheavy than normal at this point. XD

So check it out and join if you can! :D
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/kas/SAO/Index.html

LionheartX
02-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Well you know I'm more than interested in playing with you guys this year ^.^ Hopeufally I can get my hands on that contra bass clarinet again or if all else fails atleast a bass clarinet.

Curucar
02-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Dooo it. If you can't get a hold of an instrument, it's always easier to drop out of the orchestra than joining late and making Katie write another part.

LionheartX
02-23-2007, 11:05 PM
LoL I'm going to do some research on getting my hands on that contra bass...and see if perhaps I'll have to learn a new key or not for it. I hope I don't because I'm so used to my B flat clarinet. ^.^

IchiHaneTenshi
02-26-2007, 05:22 PM
I'd love to play too!

The problem is I don't read music. I play completely by ear. D: If that's okay I'll be more than happy to help out!

Curucar
02-28-2007, 06:02 PM
I'd love to play too!

The problem is I don't read music. I play completely by ear. D: If that's okay I'll be more than happy to help out!
If you can come to rehersals prepared, then I don't see why not...