PDA

View Full Version : how about some death note

sylus
02-10-2007, 12:41 PM
this past few weeks i have become insainly obsessed with death note and have decided that i am going to cosplay nia (near) for a little while at detour. and well i was woundering if there was anyone else who was thinking about deathnote cosplay.

lathspell
02-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Ahh, that would be awesome!! I just recently became a fan of the series myself!! I won't have time to make a costume for it though, unfortunately.

Escr1m3ur
02-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Yeah, Death Note just grabs you, and it's hard not to be sucked in. :P

I would love to cosplay as someone from Death Note,, but I already have costumes lined up, and no one else in my group of friends wanted to (see also: they haven't read/seen it), so we're doing something else.

However, if I manage to find a (cheap) blond wig I'll go as Misa for a little while on Saturday.

In any case I'll keep an eye out for you because I'll need pictures!

sylus
02-17-2007, 08:26 PM
deathnote dose grab ahold of you... its an addiction, and you can never get enough...
and you'll most likely be able to find me saturday night or sunday running around as near...

Lemonpez
03-06-2007, 09:49 AM
I'll be going as REM for detour, hopefuly. The costume is almost done and I finaly found some blue lipstick.

sylus
03-07-2007, 12:51 AM
oh sweet! i love rem! i cant wait to see!

Fenix42
03-07-2007, 12:46 PM
I'll be going as REM for detour, hopefuly. The costume is almost done and I finaly found some blue lipstick.

Sweet! A friend of mine might go as Ryuk, if he gets it done. I think he's close to being done, except for the wings - I'm not sure.

Lemonpez
03-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Sweet! A friend of mine might go as Ryuk, if he gets it done. I think he's close to being done, except for the wings - I'm not sure.

He could go without the wings to if he's pinched for time, Ryuk doesn't always use them.