PDA

View Full Version : FF7/Rocky Horror Crossplay Group for Yaoi wanted!!!!!

MordSith
04-06-2003, 01:32 AM
weeeeeeelll if the following title hasn't gotten you riveted, i don't know WHAT WILL.

a while ago, i stumbled upon a fanfic that was an ff7/rocky horror crossover. feckin HILARIOUS!!!

I take NOOOO credit for it!! but i always thought it'd be sooo cool to do. I don't plan on going to Yaoi, but if I could get this group together ... oh I am SO THERE!!!

IM me, PM me, email me if you have interest!!!

Come on...you knooowww you wanna be Sephiroth in drag!!!

FF7 MEETS ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW! (http://www.angelfire.com/yt/yam1/fanfiction/FF7RH2.htm)

I think I'll be Aeris, and dress as kindof a slutty Aeris ...

CROSSOVERS
Aeris/Janet
Zack/Brad
Sephiroth/Dr. Frankenfurter
Cloud/Rocky
Tifa/Magenta
Vincent/Riff Raff
Yuffie/Columbia
Reeve & Cait Sith/Eddie
Cid/Just sorta stuck in there...
Shera/Dr. Scott
Barrett/The Crimonologist

sooo I would say aside from barrett, shera, and reeve, these characters can all have costumes that are half rocky & half-ff.

IM ME IF YOU WANNA DO IT BUT NEED COSTUME SUGGESTIONS!
Though i doubt you all will ...

Karisu-sama
04-06-2003, 03:10 AM
If you get this group together, you MUST do it as a masquerade entry. You MUST! You MUST!! :D

Dang, I certainly know Rocky Horror, but I have yet to play FFanything... (Have games, have PS2, have NO TIME....) Sephiroth.... I'd love to have a Sephiroth costume....

MordSith
04-06-2003, 04:34 AM
ooooooh you could be sephiroth! i'm thinking the basic tim curry dr frankie outfit with sephy's silver wig :-)

and oh ... we will OWWWWNNNN the masquerade!! which is why i hope, hope, hope i can get a group together!!!

Michi
04-06-2003, 12:00 PM
O________o;;;;

Too bad I'm not old enough. ;P

Widow
04-06-2003, 02:46 PM
^_^ Karisu-sama would make a great Sephiroth, even Sephiroth in drag. My FF fan days died with FFIII, but let me be the first to take pictures of this group.

I will spread the word around for you. Did you post this in the 'seeking cosplayers' board yet?

Liahara_Crow
04-06-2003, 04:22 PM
Unfortunately, i can't help, but that sounds like a great idea, and i wish you luck. ^_^

Psychotic Jei
04-06-2003, 04:27 PM
My only question is hooooow you're gonna cut it to fit in the time limits that get put.

Widow
04-06-2003, 05:06 PM
What are the time limits this year?

RDorothy
04-06-2003, 07:20 PM
I can't wait to see this! xD
Hopefully, I'm going again this year! It all depends on the money...

MordSith
04-06-2003, 07:53 PM
man, you guys won't see it if nobody wants to do it!!! gimme some support, here!!!

Come on, Widow, 7 came before 8!

Widow
04-06-2003, 08:48 PM
But how can I possibly sit still long enough to play through another FF anyway? Too much to do, too much to do!

Besides, I have not enough boobz to cosplay anyone from FF. ^_- I'm lending my support in cheerleader format instead. Go Mord, go go go!

Karisu-sama
04-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Boobs? - bwahahaha - just crossplay! (Most women at Y-con are crossplaying anyway!) I'm not exactly heavily blessed in the boob department - it's great for crossplay.

I very likely won't have any time to play FF7 myself - I'd just have to rely on superficial knowledge of the game and characters...

Psychotic Jei
04-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Aren't most cosplays limited to around 2 minutes. that area. We're having fits with our Y-con skit because stupid me keep thinking in song length and not figuring how to cut it right. :: too busy with Ani-Magic stuff probably. ::

Widow
04-06-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Karisu-sama
Boobs? - bwahahaha - just crossplay! (Most women at Y-con are crossplaying anyway!) I'm not exactly heavily blessed in the boob department - it's great for crossplay.

I very likely won't have any time to play FF7 myself - I'd just have to rely on superficial knowledge of the game and characters...

Uwaah. ;_; I meant, I don't have ENOUGH boobage to pull off an FF character to my satisfaction! Aren't 99.8% of all FF characters heavy in the chest area (even the men?)

^_^; Besides...you're going to ruin my excuse for not helping if you keep it up. Shhh!

MordSith
04-06-2003, 10:56 PM
i think 2 minutes of karisu-sama and hopefully a yuffie-columbia doing "sweet transvestite" will be enough!!!

awww, widow, you haven't played 7? ah well.

well, you could be yuffie, widow. really, tifa is the only character built up on boobage.

but then again, i'm sure it's not much fun if you don't REALLY know who you're playing; how yuffie is quirky and annoying (um, in a cute way?) like Columbia; how the greatest villain Sephiroth can be reduced to a drag queen; how Cloud, who already has identity issues, is "recreated" by Sephiroth.

speaking of crossplay, i'm watching an old episode of SNL, and adam sandler, rob scheider, david spade and chris farley are all ditzy girls working at the gap ... LMAO.

SO ANYWAY!!!!!!! Hopefully I'm not the only person who's watched Rocky and played FF7. LoL.

Thanks sooo much for your guys' support so far!

MordSith
04-07-2003, 09:54 PM
okie, this post is active on a couple of threads so

NOW REPLY ON THIS THREAD!!! (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10354)

Since we're using it to talk about the skit, and positions and whatnot!!

Liahara_Crow
04-09-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Karisu-sama
<Boobs? - bwahahaha - just crossplay! (Most women at Y-con are crossplaying anyway!) I'm not exactly heavily blessed in the boob department - it's great for crossplay.

I very likely won't have any time to play FF7 myself - I'd just have to rely on superficial knowledge of the game and characters... >

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It really pisses me off that i can't. i couldn't pull off a real crossplay if it were to save my life. : (

MordSith
04-09-2003, 02:12 PM
neither could i. i'd just be the hot feminine squall with boobs. yup.