PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found Box (2006 & 2007)

Hazel Chaz
02-11-2007, 01:32 AM
If any of this might be yours, PM me please. Give me identifying info, such as color.

Various badges
Umbrella found in Masquerade line
Plush doll found near Information
Plastic purse in artists' Concourse
Spear/dart/throwing dagger
Knit gloves
Shirt
CD
Lighter
Velvet pouch
Prescription glasses
Wig or hair thing
Bleach glove
Flintlock
Robe
Coat with soft collar and cuffs on a hanger
Little plushie kitty
Striped scarf
Reg bag with three-ring notebook of sheet music and math homework
Kitty ears
Piece of fan
Hat with CD disk
Anime Los Angeles 2 bandanna
Sunglasses
Wood bracelet, found in cosplay area
Striped pig
Backpack found in Costume Repair Station
Bag found in lobby
Anime Expo sash
Leather gloves
Camera found in LP1
Jacket figure (?) found in LP1
Cell phone
Dart
Key chain with anime figure

Last year's stuff still around:

Various badges
Wig/hairpiece thing
Badge holder
Camera
Plastic sword sheath
Roll of cloth tape
Small necklace
Sunglasses
Fingerless glove
Piece of cloth
More sunglasses
Scarf
Umbrella
Sock
CD Disc
Ribbon
Hairclip
Cloth bag
Plastic things
Plastic map
High School ID
Pendant
Pin
Action figures

Meanlilkitty
02-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Uh, I lost a plastic Kunai about nine inches long that has a chip in the tip of the blade with white fabric on the handle if ya got something like that.

inuashley
02-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Uh, I lost a plastic Kunai about nine inches long that has a chip in the tip of the blade with white fabric on the handle if ya got something like that.

That could be the dart/throwing dagger/spear thing that Chaz listed ^^

Hazel Chaz
02-13-2007, 12:58 AM
I'll look for it. Who are you, please? I don't show anyone called Meanlilkitty in our database. The closest matches are

Kitty
Hello Kitty Girl
_____Tsuki______ Kitty Maid

EDIT: No obvious chips, and the fabric wrapped around the handle isn't very white. Looks more like an off-tan or something.

Onyx
02-13-2007, 01:15 AM
Are the leather gloves black with lace up sides by chance? I left some in the Lobby on Saterday >_<".

Hazel Chaz
02-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Are the leather gloves black with lace up sides by chance? I left some in the Lobby on Saterday >_<".
Yes. Are you the "Onyx" in our database who lives in Mission Viejo? If not, what's your name or badge name, please?

Onyx
02-15-2007, 03:12 AM
Yep that would be me ^^

Hazel Chaz
02-17-2007, 04:58 AM
Okay, they rode around in my car all week, and now I've finally got your mailing address and a stamp on the envelope. Should get picked up by the mail carrier tomorrow, you ought to see them Tuesday or Wednesday.

Chaz

Meanlilkitty
02-17-2007, 01:08 PM
I'll look for it. Who are you, please? I don't show anyone called Meanlilkitty in our database. The closest matches are

Kitty
Hello Kitty Girl
_____Tsuki______ Kitty Maid

EDIT: No obvious chips, and the fabric wrapped around the handle isn't very white. Looks more like an off-tan or something.

My name is Ashley Montgomery from Los Angeles--I didn't register under my screen name. Thanks for looking!:toothy:

ThatYaoiBoy
02-19-2007, 02:41 AM
PMed you about a lost item.