PDA

View Full Version : Megacon 2007 Gathering List

Taisa_Azudragon
02-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Right, I was starting to get a little lost just trying to find the day and time of some gatherings I want to go to. So I decided to start this thread so everyone can see when their gathering is going to be without having to read every post just to find it,

Just post the day, time and location here to be added to the list.

Friday:
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts shoot: Friday-3:00pm - lobby then moving outside.

Saturday:
METAL GEAR Photosession(courtesy of LiveWire Productions): Saturday - 1300/1PM - Meeting adjacent to the registration lobby for roughly 15mins, will probably move to the walkways or outside if weather permits.
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts shoot: Saturday-3:00pm - lobby then moving outside
Bleach Arrancar group shoot: All Day - when we are done with prejudging (probably throughout the day till the rave). Vaizards are welcome, and maybe some Ichigos too. Feel free to take pictures when the Arrancar group are sipping on tea.

Sunday:
Nintendo Mini-Shoot: Sunday 10am - Meet at the con's front entrance, will go to a few secluded spots to do our "CraZy" Shoot!

Someone, sticky this till atleast Feb 19th!

dennisud2015
02-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Nintendo Mini-Shoot! all cosplayers who have a nintendo character come to our 1 hour shoot!

Sunday 10am! Meet at the con's front entrance, will go to a few secluded spots to do our "CraZy" Shoot!

Mr.D / dennisud

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts shoot

Friday-3:00pm - lobby then moving outside
Saturday-3:00pm - lobby then moving outside

Digitallica
02-12-2007, 05:30 AM
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Shoot.

Will be there on the Friday shoot, not positive about the Saturday one.

makio
02-12-2007, 09:45 AM
METAL GEAR Photosession(courtesy of LiveWire Productions): Saturday ... 1300/1PM. Meeting adjacent to the registration lobby for roughly 15mins, will probably move to the walkways or outside if weather permits.

Black Jiraiya
02-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Bleach Arrancar group shoot

Saturday-when we are done with prejudging (probably throughout the day till the rave). Vaizards are welcome, and maybe some Ichigos too. Feel free to take pictures when the Arrancar group are sipping on tea.