PDA

View Full Version : Darkstalkers at Otakon

Nekomata
04-06-2003, 12:11 PM
I haven't seen a Darkstalkers thread anywhere =\ Am I not lookin hard enough or is no one interested in a Darkstalkers cosplay group? .__.

Anyway, I thought I'd start a thread for ppl who are goin to cosplay as a DS char and maybe start a group ^0^!

Anyone wanna join??

._.;

Nietsche
04-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Oooh...are you gonna be LeiLei (Hsien Ko)?

I simply love Vampire...but none of the male characters inspires me.....well maybe except Cecil and Phobos (Huitzil)....If i could just modify a small toy buggy then...hmmm....

Nekomata
04-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Ya I'm gonna be Hsien Ko ^_^ Walkin around with those huge claws is gonna be awesome x) That's the main reason why I wanna cosplay as her ^_^;

Joiny! ._.

I really wanna have a DS cosplay group for Otakon <_<

Romann
04-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Oh WOW!!! Another Hsein-Ko!!! We have to get together and take pictures, ne? I would love to join the group ^_^ I might make a Q-Bee costume though, if that's alright ^_^

Nekomata
04-06-2003, 02:00 PM
Ya! ^0^!

I was thinkin bout makin a Q-Bee costume too. But that'll probably be for Anime USA.

It would be nice if it was diverse ^_^; But I dun mind if there's double chars as long as ppl juss wanna join. That's the important thing ^0^!

makio
04-06-2003, 10:24 PM
I'd love to do it, but Sunday's my only 'questionably' open day. :(

Nekomata
04-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by MakioTwist
I'd love to do it, but Sunday's my only 'questionably' open day. :(

Aww =(

I was plannin on goin as Vanilla H. for Sunday for another cosplay group. But I guess I could walk around as Hsien Ko on Sat. and then for half the day on Sunday, I could be Hsien Ko ^_^ I really wouldn't mind bein Hsien Ko all 3 days to tell the truth ^^;;

But yeh.. I needa know what days would be good for everyone who wants to join this group cuz I was really plannin on bein Hsien Ko for Saturday o__o;