PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Digi/Naru's.

Raidenator4
02-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Esplaining (Explaining):
Well I was lookin' at the SakuraCon pictures on DeviantArt, and I saw ZERO Digimon cosplayers, and like seventy-billion Narutos! D: I was like ":bigcry:".
So It's mine and Taylor's first Anime Convention/SakuraCon, so we're kinda... You know, freaked. And besides we're only ten. We're looking for other "Season One" Digimon cosplayers for a group photo, or solo photos. But we're also lookin' for Naruto cosplayers (mostly me) to get photos with. Even the Sakura's, they just can't be too annoying... (No offense.) The Naruto people I want to get my photo with the most though are; Shikamaru, Naruto, Saucegay and Gaara.

the_z
02-12-2007, 10:50 PM
i'm going to Sakura-Con as Kankuro and this is going to be my first convention srry i dont know any one how might cosplay Digimon but hey it cool to see i'm not the only first timer going

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49991348/

Raidenator4
02-13-2007, 01:39 AM
i'm going to Sakura-Con as Kankuro and this is going to be my first convention srry i dont know any one how might cosplay Digimon but hey it cool to see i'm not the only first timer going

Hehe ^^ Hope to see you there, so I can get your picture! :K

Kagami-chan
02-13-2007, 02:26 AM
I'm going as Yamanaka Ino, both ANBU and normal. I'll be with a group of Naruto cosplayers, as well. Sorry, but there's a Sakura there.

DJCheezy
02-13-2007, 07:51 AM
I'm going as Yamanaka Ino, both ANBU and normal. I'll be with a group of Naruto cosplayers, as well. Sorry, but there's a Sakura there.

Awesome O_O I'm going as naruto.
My costume is almost finished. Hopefully I will be able to take a pic and upload it before the con :) <3

Raidenator4
02-13-2007, 11:05 PM

Ah well about the Sakura. It's just annoying in the show how she screams "SAAAASUKE~KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! DON'T DIE!!!! I'M TOO MUCH OF A BABY TO LIVE ALONE!" And then people in real life going as Sakura always look for Sasuke's, glomp them, then like, tackle them to the ground O_o;
That's why I'm not going as a Naruto character this year. But next year I'm going as Matt Ishida (my avatar <3) and perhaps Gaara. I'll have to die my hair again D:
But if I do see you 'n the group of Naruto cosplayers, mind if I get my picture taken with you guys? ^^;

Kagami-chan
02-14-2007, 12:29 AM
I don't mind, and I'm sure everyone else won't! And our Sakura isn't really like that...that I've seen. But we've also had a Sasuke every other time. But I'm sure she knows self-restraint.

But I'll have to get a picture of you, too. Kies?

Blackjack Gabbi
02-14-2007, 02:10 AM
Last con I was Oikawa (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=643450), and I might bring him again this year, but my primary costume will be JP Shibayama (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=310755). No one first season, but we could have a shoot anyway.

the_z
02-14-2007, 06:48 PM
I don't mind, and I'm sure everyone else won't! And our Sakura isn't really like that...that I've seen. But we've also had a Sasuke every other time. But I'm sure she knows self-restraint.

are u going as a naruto character this year because i'm going as Kankuro and i cant what to see other naruto people

Kagami-chan
02-14-2007, 09:02 PM
are u going as a naruto character this year because i'm going as Kankuro and i cant what to see other naruto people

I said earlier in this thread I was going as Yamanaka, Ino.

the_z
02-14-2007, 11:02 PM
oh srry :bashful: :bashful:

Raidenator4
02-15-2007, 01:43 AM

Yeah~ -^o^-

Raidenator4
02-15-2007, 01:50 AM

I won't know which group is you though, or which Ino you are.... Since like, billions of people go as Naruto's D:
But I'll be getting my picture with a lot of people, and a lot of stuff. Even the minor stuff... Like me sleeping ^^; Me and my friend are goofy, and we're really excited. But once I track you down, you'll be able to tell;
"Hey, it's another Naruto group!" "Tay, follow me~ Naruto's ahead!"
Or I'll walk up to one person in the group, or like, tap 'em on the shoulder and say: "Cool costumes~ Can I get a picture taken with you and your group?"
But from the photos I saw, I'll probably be able to track you down :3
I'll just look closely at the Ino's to tell xD

the_z
02-15-2007, 08:41 AM
I won't know which group is you though, or which Ino you are.... Since like, billions of people go as Naruto's D:
But I'll be getting my picture with a lot of people, and a lot of stuff. Even the minor stuff... Like me sleeping ^^; Me and my friend are goofy, and we're really excited. But once I track you down, you'll be able to tell;
"Hey, it's another Naruto group!" "Tay, follow me~ Naruto's ahead!"
Or I'll walk up to one person in the group, or like, tap 'em on the shoulder and say: "Cool costumes~ Can I get a picture taken with you and your group?"
But from the photos I saw, I'll probably be able to track you down :3
I'll just look closely at the Ino's to tell xD

well if u see a Kankuro just yell out "Zack" and i might know it u

Blackjack Gabbi
02-16-2007, 12:59 AM
So you Digi-cosplayers want to have a photo shoot?

BoredHorror
02-24-2007, 12:32 AM
aww, kakashi is dead to you? why? that's sorta sad. lol

But I'll be ANBU kakashi one day and kimimaro depending on how that costume turns out
and yeah feel free to ask for pics. most people love it

M0chi-chai
02-24-2007, 12:36 AM
we have a shikamaru!! =D we're a whole group of cosplay first-timers, so we might look a bit odd...but my friend is going as shikamaru ^^ and no sakura too xD

Raidenator4
02-27-2007, 07:06 PM
we have a shikamaru!! =D we're a whole group of cosplay first-timers, so we might look a bit odd...but my friend is going as shikamaru ^^ and no sakura too xD

OHMYGOD SWEET. I MUST FIND YOU. Just look for a screaming 10-year-old T.K... I'll only be screaming because of excitement. I'm not mentally ill or anything... I'm just really really excited.

Raidenator4
02-27-2007, 07:07 PM
aww, kakashi is dead to you? why? that's sorta sad. lol

But I'll be ANBU kakashi one day and kimimaro depending on how that costume turns out
and yeah feel free to ask for pics. most people love it
Kakashi's dead to me because he saved Sakura from dieing. That's why...
But I'll be getting pictures taken with all anime characters that I know (I mean, that I know which anime they're from)/look cool. xD Even Kakashi's... Although the real one was eeeevil.

BoredHorror
02-27-2007, 09:19 PM
lol, Ok I understand. At least she gets less annoying as the series goes on

M0chi-chai
02-27-2007, 11:44 PM
OHMYGOD SWEET. I MUST FIND YOU. Just look for a screaming 10-year-old T.K... I'll only be screaming because of excitement. I'm not mentally ill or anything... I'm just really really excited.

XDD waah!! ok, i'll tell my friend to be on the lookout (and not freak out) for a T.K. ^^ I always loved digimon...

Raidenator4
02-28-2007, 12:12 AM
XDD waah!! ok, i'll tell my friend to be on the lookout (and not freak out) for a T.K. ^^ I always loved digimon...
^^ There's not gonna be many Digimon people, so we should be easy to spot. But there's a lot of Naruto's... So I think that you'd have more luck finding us ^-^

Ginpatsu
02-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Kakashi's dead to me because he saved Sakura from dieing. That's why...
But I'll be getting pictures taken with all anime characters that I know (I mean, that I know which anime they're from)/look cool. xD Even Kakashi's... Although the real one was eeeevil.

That is sad. Kakashi's not dead (or evil) and Sakura does get better as the series goes on.

Now stop spreading rumors about Kakashi that aren't true, brat.
.. Feel free to spread rumors about him that are true though. xD

Raidenator4
02-28-2007, 09:23 PM
That is sad. Kakashi's not dead (or evil) and Sakura does get better as the series goes on.

Now stop spreading rumors about Kakashi that aren't true, brat.
.. Feel free to spread rumors about him that are true though. xD

-_-;; I said that Kakashi was DEAD TO ME. Do you even know what that means? It means I, ME, have no respect for him. BECAUSE he saved Sakura. Don't call me a brat.

M0chi-chai
03-01-2007, 02:15 PM
^^ There's not gonna be many Digimon people, so we should be easy to spot. But there's a lot of Naruto's... So I think that you'd have more luck finding us ^-^

lol ok ^^ I'll do my best to find ya guys! XDD Hmm a way you can tell it's us too is...... i'll figure something out ^^

*repeatedly stabs Ginpatsu with her umbrella* she's not a brat, and she didn't say Kakashi was literally dead/evil o:<

Blackjack Gabbi
03-01-2007, 04:05 PM
So...in a topic involving Digimon cosplay, no one wants to arrange a meeting or photoshoot?

Raidenator4
03-01-2007, 04:15 PM
So...in a topic involving Digimon cosplay, no one wants to arrange a meeting or photoshoot?

Well I have no clue what the surroundings/convention center are like... So I would have no clue where to meet, either.

Blackjack Gabbi
03-02-2007, 01:44 AM
There's a courtyard where we could have it. A lot of shoots are there.

Raidenator4
03-02-2007, 02:10 AM
There's a courtyard where we could have it. A lot of shoots are there.
Hm... Don't they give out maps/schedules when you go inside? (Just wondering for the cause of not getting lost)

Blackjack Gabbi
03-02-2007, 04:24 AM
The courtyard's pretty big, and it's on the main floor by registration and the dealer room, so you'll see it.

Ginpatsu
03-05-2007, 12:29 PM
-Repeatedly dodges the umbrella stabs- -Sighs- Even TK cosplayers don't know how to take a joke lightly. Nothing less from being Matt's younger brother, I guess.

And as long as you call me a 'freak', don't expect me to think you're anything but a brat. ^^

Raidenator4
03-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Nothing less from being Matt's younger brother, I guess.
What's that supposed to mean?

M0chi-chai
03-12-2007, 10:30 PM
hmm...*looks at her umbrella* i should glue some chopsticks on this...:D