PDA

View Full Version : (Full Metal Alchemist)Lust cosplay help

MalloryA.Summer
02-13-2007, 02:23 AM
So I wanted to make a Lust costume, and though it would be awsome to do her usual outfit, I think there'll be quite of few of them at the con I'm going to; so to be unique I rewatched the whole series lookin' for something else - that's when I saw the very brief appearance of Lust in eps 11 and 12, wearing a strange dress.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/TheHighSummonerYuna/lust2.jpg

I think it would be a wiser choice then doing her usual dress, but what do you think? Would you rather see the dress above, or her usual black/green? (The only reason I lean toward the black/green is because I'd make uber long nails to match ^^)

Ulquiorra
02-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Both Dresses show how devious she is and i think the nails would look fine with either one ^^. I believe its more of which one you like more ^^, Personally i like the one in the picture above you'd stand out and also people would still recognize you.

P.S. Great analyzing skills i never even cought that she had a diff dress on there ^^

Rynn
02-13-2007, 03:32 PM
The black one would DEFINITELY be more recognizable (I'm a huge FMA geek and I still had a hard time remembering where that dress showed up) but the other dress would really make you stand out. I know in the general sense that you would get more attention as the black dress version...it's totally your call though! : D