PDA

View Full Version : Tobey McGuire look alike?

quiksilvababe
02-13-2007, 01:25 PM
WHO WAS THAT GUY?!!?

**stalking mode - on**

Activist
02-14-2007, 08:08 AM
His name on here is Darth Takeo. I don't know him personally, but I saw him a bunch last year. I think he's the best Spidey besides the guy that does standing backflips in the parade!

Darth Takeo
02-14-2007, 04:54 PM
That would be I.
:D

ErinTheHalfABee
02-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Ehehehe this is a funny thread.

Activist
02-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Indeed this is a funny thread. I didn't realize you were the skinny Hulk Hogan too Takeo. My friend said there was one, and wants me to go as a skinny Jake the Snake Roberts. Sure, only on the condition that he go as a skinny Ravishing Rick Rude. :rockon:

Darth Takeo
02-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Who's skinny?!

Activist
02-15-2007, 05:09 AM
You're not skinny, just compared to Hulk. That dude's 6'8" and 300 pounds. And he body-slammed Andre the freakin' Giant. That's all I'm saying. Your Hulk's still pimp, so keep it up!:bigtu:

Darth Takeo
02-15-2007, 09:13 AM
LOL I'm just messin' around!

Been a while since we've done wrestlers... Jake the Snake was always one of my favorites. That would be a tight cosplay!

Activist
02-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Man, I thought I had shoved my foot in my mouth and ticked off Spiderman. I'll be Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 2 this Dragoncon, and my friend wants me to stay with the "Snake" theme and also go as Jake the Snake, Snake Plissken from Escape from NY/LA, and Snake Eyes from GI Joe.
My friend's wife came out with a live snake around her neck one year in the Dawn competition, but I don't know if I could pull off a live boa. I think a group consisting of Captain Lou Albano, The Iron Shiek, and Vergil would be funny since you could get your picture taken with the real ones in the Walk of Fame.:)

Darth Takeo
02-15-2007, 12:08 PM
ROFL, funny story about Virgil at Dragon*Con 2005...

We cosplayed a group of wrestlers, Nachtinis as Undertaker, Darkkyo as Mankind, and myself as Hogan (carrying my replica heavyweight belt with 'Hogan' nameplate). Going through the walk of fame, we ran into Virgil. When he saw my belt, he wanted a closer look, so I obliged. Then, he offered to sign it. Okay, not to be rude, but if I have a WWE Replica belt, which isn't exactly an economical purchase, with a HOGAN nameplate, why would I want Virgil to sign it? That was my logic. Anyway, I tried my best to decline politely, but everyone thought it was hilarious when I turned him down. "Uhh no thanks..."
:toothy:

ErinTheHalfABee
02-15-2007, 03:08 PM
You should keep with the snake theme and be a snake on a plane.

Activist
02-16-2007, 08:59 AM
Snake on a plane would be funny, as would going as Cobra Commander with a snake head like he was in GI Joe the movie. Well, he eventually turns completely into a Snake, but that would be impossible.
Tobey, err... Takeo, what are you guys planning for this year?:geek:

amazingT
02-18-2007, 07:40 AM
Hey Takeo,
Whassup!!? Josh right? I was one of the many Spidermen at D*C last year! Dude people still asking who is that guy everytime they see some of my pics!! You so rock as Spidey! :rockon:

I wasn't a bad Spidey either, I must say! Hahahaha! Take it easy! :skidude2:

Darth Takeo
02-19-2007, 01:25 AM
Hey Takeo,
Whassup!!? Josh right? I was one of the many Spidermen at D*C last year! Dude people still asking who is that guy everytime they see some of my pics!! You so rock as Spidey! :rockon:

I wasn't a bad Spidey either, I must say! Hahahaha! Take it easy! :skidude2:
Your Spidey is most excellent indeed! Nice photos!

Snake on a plane would be funny, as would going as Cobra Commander with a snake head like he was in GI Joe the movie. Well, he eventually turns completely into a Snake, but that would be impossible.
Tobey, err... Takeo, what are you guys planning for this year?:geek:
With the response I got last year, dunno how in God's name I could NOT do Spidey again...

Also have a DC Comics round planned, as well as some other Marvel ideas on the table, but everything is still in the works!

amazingT
02-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Thanks dude!! You've got to be Spidey again, you know there's a fan club out there somewhere devoted to you!!

Later
:bigtu:

Activist
03-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Yo Joshua, it seems I got you confused with another Hulk. This guy actually is pretty scrawny, but did an excellent job nonetheless. I wonder if this crew made their skinniest guy Hulk on purpose for comedic purposes.
Me and my friends should totally do a wrastlin' group. Maybe Ric Flair in his flashy and over the top intro outfit. That would be pretty funny.:)

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=196624

Darth Takeo
03-02-2007, 12:05 PM
I remember seeing that too. Nice!

The Team is debating resurrecting wrestling cosplay...

Mandy Mitchell
03-14-2007, 02:31 AM
That would be I.

OMG! So that was you? My friends were raving about it. I posted up a picture of you in my Dragon*Con report:

http://mandyscosplay.livejournal.com/3654.html#cutid1

Darth Takeo
03-14-2007, 07:05 AM
OMG! So that was you? My friends were raving about it. I posted up a picture of you in my Dragon*Con report:

http://mandyscosplay.livejournal.com/3654.html#cutid1
Sweet, thanks a lot!

:bigtu:

nachtinis
03-20-2007, 07:59 AM
NWO For Life