PDA

View Full Version : sand ninja

the_z
02-13-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm just wondering if there will be any other sand ninja (from naruto) at this years con. just wondering because i'm going as Kankuro and i might get some one ales to go as Baki but that only half the team hope to see a gaara and a Temari to complete the team

Raidenator4
02-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Haii again~!
I'm not going as a Sand Ninja, nor a different Ninja, but I hope to see you at SakuraCon!! I totally want my picture taken with you xD
If you hear a "Kankuro? WOOOH!" and turn to see a T.K. waving 'his' arms around, that'll be me... Although I'm a girl *Nods*

dreamworldz
02-14-2007, 01:48 AM
AWww I'll be GAARA at the END of this year for AE '07! Too bad!! We do need a Kankuro then hehehe...Well anyways..good luck finding your fellow Suna Ninjas! (Maybe) See you at Sakura Con~

the_z
02-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Haii again~!
I'm not going as a Sand Ninja, nor a different Ninja, but I hope to see you at SakuraCon!! I totally want my picture taken with you xD
If you hear a "Kankuro? WOOOH!" and turn to see a T.K. waving 'his' arms around, that'll be me... Although I'm a girl *Nods*

I'll know whine to start running (lol just kidding) i hope to see u there i'll might be whit a Hinata and a guy whit half mask

M0chi-chai
02-22-2007, 12:38 AM
if you see a group with a (technically) short anbu kakashi that wants a picture with you, that'll be me ^^ providing we don't get lost in the parking lot...(if there is a parking lot, lived here for 11 years and never went to the convention center lol)

DJCheezy
02-22-2007, 02:33 AM
I might go as rocklee, Cause my hair wont really fit my cloud strife costume XD

the_z
02-22-2007, 07:00 PM
cool will there seem to be no other sand ninja's coming from this site but it still cool to see some other naruto fans if u see me just come up to me and say hi and i'll be glad to tack a pic whit u:crylaugh:

the_z
02-22-2007, 07:01 PM
I might go as rocklee, Cause my hair wont really fit my cloud strife costume XD

ROCK LEE he the coolest i cant what to see

DJCheezy
02-22-2007, 08:37 PM
It all depends on how I am feeling, if the weather is cold.
I am going to dress up normal, cause I don't wanna walk around at night wearing freaking tight and a ninja costume! XD

the_z
02-22-2007, 09:20 PM
lol ya that might be bad to be in when cold

oh will if u do wear it i wont to see

Eurobeat King
02-24-2007, 04:38 AM
Let's keep discussion about Naruto cosplay and gatherings at SakuraCon in one thread:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=104732

Please post there to discuss who you'll be cosplaying. Thanks.