PDA

View Full Version : Just a Hey Whats up?

RealizeDOP
08-18-2002, 02:14 AM
Heehee >< School started for me so I haven't been here for a while....How is everybody??? How are things on the West Coast??? East Coast??? *.* Anything new??? Just trying to catch up with everybody! : )

Nadeshiko
08-18-2002, 03:37 AM
Hi hi! ^^v I'm Nadeshiko-chan around here! Most of the time known as Victoria. *waves*

Things have been fine on the west coast. AX has passed and gone. So has Comic Con. ^_^ Yet, everything is genki. I'm in the process of moving up north, and looking forward to that. Seen some new anime such as Chobits and Princess Nine. Read some manga such as Chobits and Paradise Kiss.

So yeah, that's the 411 for me. ^_^

Yggdrasil Pie
08-18-2002, 12:01 PM
Hiya!!! West coast...is boring... ^^;;;
My summer school finally ended...and school's starting soon.... XD
Now...I can sit at home, watch anime and game all day... XD

Sorry, I'm really boring. ^^;;;

Oshi
08-18-2002, 12:38 PM
Over hear on the east coast... boring as well.
Sitting online all day, playing DDR, working on costume..
..or working. oh yes... just last week, i had worked 12 days in a row before getting 3 days off... this time i'm working 7 in a row, then 2 off...
Meh. It pays well.
I'm all getting ready for AXNY... and right after that, college. Two orientation days right after the con, then classes start the 5th...
*looks in his wallet* Hm... $2.19 in change... no cash...
*looks up bank account* Mmm... about $700... and I still have another three- to four-hundred dollar paycheck coming... I think I'm secure ^_^

Nietsche
08-18-2002, 01:46 PM
The time here in Sheffield UK is being whittled away with thoughts of what would be the best costume to start...that's all...
When's your next convention Carolina? I believe that I missed you at AX2002...

RealizeDOP
08-18-2002, 06:42 PM
Mwahaha, ^.^ Ah yesh~ I'm nice and bored.....just busy with school~ Con wise, I'm not going to anymore this year cause it's my senior year and i don't want to screw things up : ) So prob my next con will be Katsucon next year. -.-* But i'm DEFINATELY coming back to the West Coast next year! I can't help it! : ) I'm HOOKED!!!!

Ayaka
08-18-2002, 08:39 PM
I'm looking for an apartment (gack), and I get to go see a doctor cause now I have a thyroid problem . . . (yep, it explains a lot, I hope.) lol. And procrastinating terribly with getting ready for AXNY, though my brother is really excited about his upcoming first cosplay experience. I hope he gets recognized! (He won't, lol.)

But, anyway, I shall see you at Katsucon. ^^ Ponder costumeness for that, it'll keep you from getting too bored. And I, too, am now addicted to west coast cons . . . lol.

Also - thank you for doing us (some of us anyway XD) a public service by putting such nice looking guys in your sig. ^^

pookie-kun
08-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Heheh.. I'm sleeping from 5 am til 1 pm, waiting for callbacks from all the places i've put in job applications at.. other than that..

I miss school. Not so much the classes.. but the seeing and hanging out with friends.. yanno. *sigh* sitting on my arse in front of the computer all day is boring :p i need a job for money so i can make costumes @.@

shiroi_yukiko
08-18-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by pookie-kun
Heheh.. I'm sleeping from 5 am til 1 pm, waiting for callbacks from all the places i've put in job applications at.. other than that..

I miss school. Not so much the classes.. but the seeing and hanging out with friends.. yanno. *sigh* sitting on my arse in front of the computer all day is boring :p i need a job for money so i can make costumes @.@

Wow. He he. That sounds just like me... Except I don't miss school. Not at all.

Kamui Motoaki
08-18-2002, 10:04 PM
hoya
Carolina~! ^_^

RealizeDOP
08-19-2002, 11:23 PM
Ayaka~~ Yes! Hopefully we will see each other! : ) Your welcome about the picture comment! I love me some Shinhwa >< My boys my boys *.*

Will: Yo~ Whats up? ^.^

Twink: -.-* No i dun think so....I really want to but i can't afford it -.-* My brother is looking into buying me a car by the end of the year so we are all trying to save money. -.-* Hmm....Con....Car....Con......Car????? Ahhhh decisions decisions -.-* **whine***

RealizeDOP
08-20-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Saru
hee hee...<--just noticed ur name is carolina and u live in carolina...

Yea i'm such a dork right? ^^