PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Gathering 2007

mlarad
02-16-2007, 04:57 AM
Hi!! so what about the bleach gathering?

OK, AFTER THE POLL THE WINNING DAY IS SUNDAY!
HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY THERE!!

DATE: July 29,2007

DAY: SUNDAY

TIME: 12 PM

BLEACH COSTUMES

kurosaki ichigo: toshi_riki (bankai)
kuchiki Rukia: mlarad, wannapokeichigo, sakura_kaze
inoue orihime: maggifan, sexy kat-kashi,
ishida uruyu: questionablekri
yoruichi: FFDreamer121, ketalia, kusokagi, zer0_0verride
younger yoruichi: hinaxchan
ururu: ycysusan2001,
shinji hirako: breeface,
Hiyori: breeface's friend,
urahara kisuke: grey finch, FFDreamer121
soi fon: lyris, kagz
yachiru: kitsune-sama
hallibel: kagz
Ichimiraru Gin: Mr. Imprezadent
shunsui kyoraku: wren

Special Photoshots:
- Students
- other humans
- Shinigami
- Society of Women Shinigami
- Vizards
- Arrancars
- Bounto
- Other characters

Hope to see everyone there!!!

ycysusan2001
02-16-2007, 05:10 AM
I cant find U guys last year ^^;;;
though this year I think Ill still bring my Ururu ^^
Hope I can find U guys this time~

Breeface
02-16-2007, 01:57 PM
If I decide to bring it I'll be there as Shinji Hirako in one of his outfits and my friend would probably be there with me as Hiyori.

Grey Finch
02-16-2007, 08:36 PM
I'll bring my Urahara Kisuke then! Yay Bleach! 8D

My opinion on the day, I'd love it if it could be Sunday. I'll be in Final Fantasy cosplay all day Saturday so I couldn't go if it was then.

maggifan
02-19-2007, 07:13 AM
i'll be cosplaying as orihime!

Sexy Kat-Kashi
02-19-2007, 02:51 PM
well im not sure if i can go 2 comic con but i might and i would go as Inoue Orihime

questionablekri
02-19-2007, 10:35 PM
If we could do it on sunday that would be awesome!
And I can prolly bring my Ishida I'm working on atm. :D

ycysusan2001
02-20-2007, 01:34 AM
can we do it at weekend?

Lyris
02-20-2007, 06:39 PM
my and my friend are doing Bleach. I think we are set for Saturday because of a prior inconveniance we cannot o it friday......possibly sunday but id really rather do it saturday....much bigger that day......

oh....ill be Rukia(shinigami form) and me friend'll be Yoruichi...hope to see you all there....I'll keep checking back

mlarad
03-19-2007, 02:53 AM
OK everyone added the winning day is sunday I already edit the first post for times and days!!! hope to see everyone there!! and invite more people so we can have more bleach cosplayers!!!!!

Kitsune-sama
04-09-2007, 04:36 PM
<3 If I go Sunday, I'll prolly go as what's-her-face...the cute one with the pink hair! (e_e I can never remember her name, dangit!)

Lyris
04-13-2007, 07:17 PM
<3 If I go Sunday, I'll prolly go as what's-her-face...the cute one with the pink hair! (e_e I can never remember her name, dangit!)

I believe you are refering to the one who hangs on Kenny's back...if so, I believe her name is Yachiru...though that's right off the top of my head...I'd have to double check to be completely sure.

Lyris
04-13-2007, 07:20 PM
I might have a change of plans.....I'm on the verge of wanting to become Soi Fon......so......
1)Cuz I just found out about her and she seems awesome;
2)cuz it would make more sense to have Yoruichi + Soi Fon vs. Yoruichi + Rukia..;
3) There will prolly be other Rukia's....I think I'll give them a chance......but as of yet I am still undecided.

mlarad
04-14-2007, 09:11 PM

yes! her name is yachiru added!!

mlarad
04-14-2007, 09:12 PM
I might have a change of plans.....I'm on the verge of wanting to become Soi Fon......so......
1)Cuz I just found out about her and she seems awesome;
2)cuz it would make more sense to have Yoruichi + Soi Fon vs. Yoruichi + Rukia..;
3) There will prolly be other Rukia's....I think I'll give them a chance......but as of yet I am still undecided.

ok I'll change it and you can decide later :)

fightstar
04-14-2007, 09:33 PM
Wish I could go. I will check on this thread and cheer you all on. Bankai!

/shinigami dance of Madarame Ikkaku

ketalia
04-15-2007, 11:21 PM
I've gone to SDCC for the past 5 years but this will be my first time cosplaying there. I plan on bringing my Yourichi. Hope you don't mind if I come. I had so much fun at the Bleach gathering at Anizona I want to do it again!

FFDreamer121
04-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Hello I am going with Lyris as Yoruichi. I am so excited to be in a Bleach group. And I am so glad that Lyris changed her cosplay to Soi-Fon, thankyou!!
Can't wait, I promise i will be the best Yoruichi yo uhave ever seen. LOL luv ya guys and can't wait!!!

Kagz
04-22-2007, 04:57 AM
Im not 100% positive but I may be attending this year. If I do go I will have either Soi Fon or Halibel with me for Bleach cosplay.

Kitsune-sama
04-24-2007, 02:44 PM
I believe you are refering to the one who hangs on Kenny's back...if so, I believe her name is Yachiru...though that's right off the top of my head...I'd have to double check to be completely sure.

<33 Whee! Thanks a bunch! I knew it started with a 'Y', hah hah!

FFDreamer121
04-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Wow It would really be kool if you cosplayed as Soi Fon. then I would have two SOi Fon's lol. !!! Iv'e always wondered about her name is it Soi FOn..or SOi FOng???

mlarad
04-27-2007, 05:06 AM
Ok everyone update hope we get a great show up this year better than last, because we need to bring more anime to comic-con ^_^

Wow It would really be kool if you cosplayed as Soi Fon. then I would have two SOi Fon's lol. !!! Iv'e always wondered about her name is it Soi FOn..or SOi FOng???

her name is Soi Fon.

FFDreamer121
04-30-2007, 10:13 AM
Wow I would looove to see you as Uruhara. Personaly you are one of my favorite cosplayers. Hope to see you as a kick ass Uruhara!!!! I hope you be him.

Mr. Imprezadent
05-02-2007, 01:07 AM
This'll be my first comic-con in costume. My short, stocky, almost hobbit like build usually keeps me from wearing most anime character costumes, but I've convinced myself to go as pre-Hueco Mundo Ichimaru Gin. Imagine Gin after a few days at a Vegas buffet and you get the picture.:burger:

mlarad
05-16-2007, 06:35 AM
This'll be my first comic-con in costume. My short, stocky, almost hobbit like build usually keeps me from wearing most anime character costumes, but I've convinced myself to go as pre-Hueco Mundo Ichimaru Gin. Imagine Gin after a few days at a Vegas buffet and you get the picture.:burger:

I can imagine LOL! that is great added to the list!

Ok now we are getting closer to the date! does anyone has any suggestions of what kind of photoshots, games, etc... do you want to do at the gathering?

FFDreamer121
05-22-2007, 10:19 AM
Well Lyris and I are cosplaying Xenosaga 3. I am cosplaying Chaos and she is cosplaying MoMO for game cosplays.

Toshi_Riku
05-29-2007, 01:42 PM
i dont know if i get to go this year but if i do im going as ichigo bankai

wannapokeichigo
06-17-2007, 05:23 AM
This will be my first cosplaying, but I would like to try and find you guys there.

I'm going to be attempting Rukia Kuchiki (I know, SO original... >.> )

mlarad
06-20-2007, 05:15 PM
hi!!! now we are getting really close to the date for Comic-Con, I just updated the list We need more people for the gathering everyone try to spread the word so we can have a great show-up this year!!! XD

SakuraKaze
06-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Hi :] This will be my first cosplaying ever I am 100% sure I am going to Comic-con this year since I bought the 4 day tickets XD haha. Anyways I am going as Rukia in Shinigami Form XD... yeah another one...

kusogaki
06-22-2007, 03:38 AM
I'll bring my Urahara Kisuke then! Yay Bleach! 8D

My opinion on the day, I'd love it if it could be Sunday. I'll be in Final Fantasy cosplay all day Saturday so I couldn't go if it was then.

EEEEEEEE!!! URAHARA HOMIE!!!! *EATS*

.....Put me down as Yoruichi-san! 8D

zer0_0verride
06-23-2007, 12:50 AM
i'm going as yoruichi (the black battle outfit) LOL!

my sister's friend krystle is also going as yoruichi. idk which version.

... so i guess that makes 4 yorus? LOL!

ketalia
06-23-2007, 12:02 PM
i'm going as yoruichi (the black battle outfit) LOL!

my sister's friend krystle is also going as yoruichi. idk which version.

... so i guess that makes 4 yorus? LOL!

Well Yoruichi is the best:toothy: . I think that is 5 Yoruichis.
I just looked at your gallery Zero and have to blame you for my son making me make him a Gaara cosplay. You said last year (when he was taking pics of you at SDCC) that he should do chibi Gaara.

zer0_0verride
06-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Well Yoruichi is the best:toothy: . I think that is 5 Yoruichis.
I just looked at your gallery Zero and have to blame you for my son making me make him a Gaara cosplay. You said last year (when he was taking pics of you at SDCC) that he should do chibi Gaara.

lol i'm sorry!

i looked at your gallery and your son makes a very cute gaara! we have all kinds of gaaras now n_n yay!

5 yoruichis? OH YES :D. she's the greatest.

FFDreamer121
07-01-2007, 07:42 PM
....wow that's alot of yoruichi's lol..

Wren
07-02-2007, 04:57 PM
I'll be there as Shunsui Kyōraku

hinaxchan
07-11-2007, 07:17 PM
wow O.o so many yoruichis!
haha, i'll be going as the younger yoruichi. [her Corps Commander outfit, anime version] n_n

mlarad
07-18-2007, 07:09 AM
ok everyone added to the list!! Comic-con is NEXT WEEK!!! everyone we have to pass the voice about this gathering!! we need more people!!! Hope to see everyone there!!!! XD

questionablekri
07-18-2007, 06:51 PM
yay one week. Unfortunately because of me being so busy and what not I'm going to have to change my cos cause I won't be able to get Ishida done in time. >.> so if you could put me down for Orihime instead that'd be great.

jessah
07-18-2007, 07:31 PM
I'll be there as Arrancar Orihime, with my friend as a Hueco Mundo Rukia! :D

wannapokeichigo
07-18-2007, 09:26 PM
i just found out today that i'm only going to be at comicon on thursday and friday, so count me out of the photoshoot Dx

Blizzard Dragon
07-19-2007, 07:49 PM
for some bleach summer cosplay fun:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=118738

hinaxchan
07-22-2007, 02:43 AM
i wish someone would go as Fon Shaolin<3 basically, a young Soi Fon to go with my young Yoruichi n_n i'd love to take pics with herr!!

kimu
07-23-2007, 03:34 AM
While I have been watching this forum for a while, I am brand new to having joined. The members from this forum look like a good group of people from what I've seen at some conventions, too.

I am finishing the last pieces for my Ukitake costume, and am looking forward to meeting all of you going to the Con on Sunday!

Wren
07-30-2007, 06:25 PM
I'll be there as Arrancar Orihime, with my friend as a Hueco Mundo Rukia! :D

You two looked really good :)

It was nice to meet all of you, a smaller meet than the one at Expo was nice since you got to take a lot more individual and funny pictures.

Wren
07-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Some of my Comic Con pictures http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v661/WrentheFaceless/Comic%20Con%2007/

AnimeGamer
07-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Pictures are up. 0433 -> 0510

BTW, this is the annoying yelling guy with the brown floppy hat and brown poster tube who was directing the action, apparently. First time I actually took over a gathering like that. :crylaugh:

Still got some great pictures btw, though really I didn't want to do the pictures where we ended up at. I wanted to do them *inside* the Sails Pavilion where there was much more room. Then again, looking at the Naruto thread, maybe staying where we were worked out better.

Kinda sad that this gathering didn't happen on Saturday though, there were a lot more Bleach characters on Saturday then on Sunday. Oh well.

scaloy
07-31-2007, 02:01 AM
Pictures are up. 0433 -> 0510

BTW, this is the annoying yelling guy with the brown floppy hat and brown poster tube who was directing the action, apparently. First time I actually took over a gathering like that. :crylaugh:

Still got some great pictures btw, though really I didn't want to do the pictures where we ended up at. I wanted to do them *inside* the Sails Pavilion where there was much more room. Then again, looking at the Naruto thread, maybe staying where we were worked out better.

Kinda sad that this gathering didn't happen on Saturday though, there were a lot more Bleach characters on Saturday then on Sunday. Oh well.

First of all, i'm not here trying to pick any fights or flame wars. if i am sounding mean in this message, i am terribly sorry, i don't mean to.

I was the photographer who suggested taking pictures outside. there were 2 reasons why i suggested this: 1) the indoor area outside of ballroom 20 was too dark , I thought we could get better pictures in an area with more light. Also, outdoor lighting usually makes better pictures than a flash indoors, which is sometimes insufficient. 2) It looked to me that we were blocking too many people who just wanted to pass by. when the cosplayers lined up for the 1st group shot, i could see that there were photographers blocking the door leading to the Sails Pavilion, thus starting the traffic of people to back up. so, i thought it would be best if we moved off to the side, away from the normal traffic. i know as a group of cosplayers, you want to have your picture taken, but we shouldn't be a hinderance to those who just want to pass by.

if someone didn't like the area that we moved to because of my suggestion, then someone should have spoken up and asked the group if they wanted to move, especially since it was hot outside. this was my first CCI and i didn't know cosplay gatherings could take place in the Sails Pavilion. i apologize for this. i know it was hot outside for you guys, it was uncomfortable for me as well, but if someone wanted to move the gathering to the Sails, then please, in your next gatherings, speak up.

again, i'm sorry for making you guys feel uncomfortable in the heat.

AnimeGamer
07-31-2007, 02:09 AM
The whole moving thing wasn't really that bad. I also think it wasn't just you who wanted to shoot outside (nearly everyone had stopped, I did try to herd people to the sails pavilion but failed.) My main two reasons for trying to herd people to the sails pavilion is because of lighting (too bright outside) and to be under some cool air. Sometimes I'm glad though we didn't go into the sails pavilion because it would've become more harder to control in terms of shoots.

One again, it's the first time I actually had to lead a group of cosplayers through a photoshoot. I've told 1-2 cosplayers what to do for photos before, but not in multiples like on Sunday. First time for everything. =P

@scaloy - were you the guy next to me with the big black looking camera? You had some really great suggestions.

scaloy
07-31-2007, 02:26 AM
@AnimeGamer - yes that was me with the big black camera. thanks for the compliment. i just wanted to make sure we got all the cosplayers.

jessah
07-31-2007, 02:34 AM
You two looked really good :)

It was nice to meet all of you, a smaller meet than the one at Expo was nice since you got to take a lot more individual and funny pictures.

Thanks! So did you. :)

It was a very nice and friendly group of people, and all the pictures I've seen turned out really well. Thanks to the photographers for taking them and for herding us around! I'm somewhat new to the scene so I just sort of hovered anxiously and hoped somebody else knew what they were doing. XD

wannapokeichigo
07-31-2007, 05:09 AM
Guys I'm SO sorry I couldn't make it to the shoot.. the people I was with in San Diego wanted to leave at 9am on Sunday, so I had no control over it.
I wish I could have came!! But I did see a few of you during the course of the con.
I'm going to try and get my pics up shortly into my gallery... I haven't been keeping up with this site too much since I've been so busy..

SakuraKaze
07-31-2007, 06:33 PM
:D It was very nice meeting you all ^^ the gathering was really fun. Since many people actually came. Plus everyone was very friendly and nice!

I got some pictures here just go to the album with the Bleach Gathering.
http://www.dropshots.com/sakuradrops

btw I was the asian rukia there XD hahha. the one that kind shouts and is talkative at times. Also I am the one who stepped on Kon a lot :] lol even Kon is one of my favs XD

ketalia
08-01-2007, 02:25 PM
These are all the pics I took at SDCC. I haven't figured out how to seperate my public gallery(if at all possible). The Bleach ones are first though.
http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gtree