PDA

View Full Version : anyone doing words worth cosplay??

Hand Maid May
04-07-2003, 03:08 AM
I posted this in anime costumes to, but realized it made more sense here!! I was just wondering if anyone was gonna dressup as any characters from words worth!! I'm dressing as Rira, the cat girl, so it would be cool if I saw other characters!!! :devil:

Master Zero
04-08-2003, 08:57 PM
Isnt that the very "ecchi" type anime that seems to be everywhere?

Hand Maid May
04-10-2003, 03:01 AM
wha??? ecchi?!? no way, it is such a nice and clean anime, fun for all ages!!

.....okay not really! but the costumes are so cute it doesn't matter, thats kinda why I wanted to know if there was any one else who was gonna cosplay from that, because it is slightly an ecchi. ahahahaha!
I know you guys wanna do words worth cosplay!! :)

Master Zero
04-11-2003, 06:21 PM
I'd do it, but no guys that look cool on the series ( I think)

Hand Maid May
04-14-2003, 03:54 AM
mm, yeah I think you're right on that on, although the horse-guy is pretty cool...no, thats just creepy. I dunno I liked the guy with the silver hair, I don't think he got any action though, so sad!

Master Zero
04-15-2003, 01:39 AM
Yeah, creepy guys dont get the cute girls. *looks at Hand Maid May*

JoeBoeing
04-15-2003, 11:58 PM
I can't wait to see your Words Woryth cat girl... I think she is the hottest catgirl in anime... I had such a huige crush on her and I've never seen Words Worth or know her name.

From,
Joe

Jinx
04-17-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Hand Maid May
wha??? ecchi?!? no way, it is such a nice and clean anime, fun for all ages!!

.....okay not really! but the costumes are so cute it doesn't matter, thats kinda why I wanted to know if there was any one else who was gonna cosplay from that, because it is slightly an ecchi. ahahahaha!
I know you guys wanna do words worth cosplay!! :)

Bahahaha!! Reading that entry and seeing your avatar is really cute and appropriate. ^-^;;

Okay, I have nothing important to contribute here.. ^-^;;

Hand Maid May
04-17-2003, 03:29 PM
welp, I decided since it is an ecchi, i don't care to much if the costume is perfect, I mean, who in their right mind is gonna come up to me and say, what that is so wrong, she is supposed to look like this...I mean, that would just make them creepy, what with their studiny of the hentai and all, so the costume still looks pretty much like the original, but I added knee high boots and I changed the gloves a bit, I will post a pic when I am finished!

It's funny cause I just needed a catgirl to go as a group with my friend..and I didn't even know it was a hentai when I bout the dvd, I guess I should have figurered!!
ahahahahahaha!!!

by the way...is her name Rira or Nina?? In the subtitles they wrote Rira, but I could have sworn they were saying Nina....I mean, I should at least know the correct name of the character I am cosplaying at right?? :)

Michi
04-28-2003, 09:31 AM
I'm interested now. ^^; What do the characters look like? Pictures? :D

Hand Maid May
04-29-2003, 03:05 AM
I posted a bunch of the characters in my gallery, I don't know most of there names cuz a lot came from the game which I know nothing about, but I have a few from the anime!!

aw yes, soon words worth will spread to all!! heh heh heh

Michi
04-29-2003, 03:18 AM
Wow. Crazyawesome designs. ^^ I'd love to see the anime. o_O

Benten looks like Ihadurca from Eretzvaju/Evil Zone...

Hand Maid May
04-29-2003, 03:22 AM
Ihadurca from Eretzvaju/Evil Zone..never heard of it before...
benten reminded me of the demon thing from darkstalkers..also something I haven't seen. I guess there is only so much you can do when creating a half naked demon girl!! :)

Michi
04-29-2003, 03:24 AM
Morrigan from Darkstalkers? I attached an image of Ihadurca. ^^ Evil Zone is a relatively unknown 3D fighter for PlayStation. Not very good, but neat designs. ^_^;

Hand Maid May
04-29-2003, 03:30 AM
ah, your right, Ihadurca really does look like benten. Yup the hair and the markings, more similar than Morrigan!! ^.^;;

kait_sith
05-10-2003, 07:34 PM
WordsWorth cosplay? That should proove to be cute! I hope I bump into some of the cosplayers at AX! :D Especialy anyone cosplaying as the kitty girl! :thumbsup:

If I can get them to attach, here are some pictures that might be helpful.

kait_sith
05-10-2003, 07:35 PM
Darn, only one file per post. Well, here is the second.

kait_sith
05-10-2003, 07:36 PM
And the last! I hope these are helpful. :razz:

Aoshi Shinomori
05-11-2003, 02:22 PM
wow ur going to do the catgirl from words worth.. heh yeah its a hentai but it has a nice storyline. if i were to do a cosplay, i would cosplay as the hero ( forgot his name) that disappeared and came back. he's pretty cool with the sword ( meaning his weapon) if u go i gotta take a pic of u cuz its a cool costume.

kait_sith
05-12-2003, 03:19 PM
Erm, no.. ^_^;; I was just posting pictures for anyone who was thinking about it.

Hand Maid May
05-13-2003, 02:40 PM
I am dressing up as the cat girl cuz she is so awesome!! I love that pic of her that you posted Kait, thats so cute! I can't wait fo AX, my costume is finished but the ears look silly, must remake ears....

kait_sith
05-13-2003, 03:28 PM
Hey, kewlness! Hope to bump into you because for sure I'll want to take your picture! ^_^

Hand Maid May
05-13-2003, 03:31 PM
who are u dressing as kait?

kait_sith
05-13-2003, 03:35 PM
(In order of the days I'll be wearing them! :D )

Thursday --Honey/Candy

Friday --Maha/Maho (attending .hack gathering! )

Saturday -- "Girl Type" Anji Mito (attending Guilty Gear gathering!)

Sunday -- Gum

I will be wearing my Kait Sith costume the day I pick up my badge (day before, narf!), so if you see someone dressed as a grey and white kitty with purple hair, thats me! :thumbsup:

Hand Maid May
05-13-2003, 03:39 PM
ahh I love maho, that thing is so freking cute with his little blade of grass, awww!! that little kitty was the only reason I was able to finish watching hack sign, shudders.....such pretty costumes in that serious but good god it was boring at times!

hmm...I dunno which day I will be rira, I also want to wear my Kyo-fangirl costume, and Arakune and Elie. I guess I will see how I feel when I get there, but sooner or later....

kait_sith
05-13-2003, 03:44 PM
^_^ I haven't seen the rest of .hack, but I hope to very soon!

Hey, I think I took apicture of you last year at AX! : http://65.54.244.250:80/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=46c7b9dc5df7166a0717fda305467b83&lat=1052854552&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fforums%2ecosplay%2ecom%2f showthread%2ephp%3fthreadid%3d10406%26goto%3dnewpo st

Hand Maid May
05-13-2003, 03:50 PM
hahaha yup, thats me as may! I liked that costume, but I never know how to pose, Im always so generic, sigh, oh well...not sure what to do with the poses for a hentai character!! eh, I'll still be posing the same way.....

kait_sith
05-13-2003, 04:16 PM
hehe.. ^_^ Just smile for the camera I guess. Maybe you can do a neko pose?

Hand Maid May
05-13-2003, 04:26 PM
neko pose?? like the cupped hand by the mouth, yeah, lots a neko girls to that pose
yeah, thats the bad thing about hentai characters, at least rira isn't slutty, shes so innocent for a hentai charachter!! ^^

kait_sith
05-13-2003, 04:36 PM
You could do that or a pose like in the attached picture too. :)

Yes, she is sweet, until whats his name gets his hands on her.. ^_~

Aoshi Shinomori
05-14-2003, 12:57 AM
heh yeah probably someone who hasnt seen the series wont know its from a hentai. if i see u i would have to take a pic of u in your neko pose. we might run into each other cuz i think i saw u last year in may.

Hand Maid May
05-14-2003, 02:34 AM
yeah, thats the pose I was thinking about, very hard to describe! I can't wait til expo, do you have all your costumes all ready to go?? I still have to do a bit of work for my other costumes, they will get done.....they are just little costumes anyways! I wanted to dress as one other girl from words worth, she reminded me of miaka and had such a cute costume, she's like the daughter of the main guy I guess, but I didn't want to be like the words worth baron or something!!

how do you post attachments??

kait_sith
05-14-2003, 10:58 AM
I only have one costume done and thats my Anji Mito one. My others are being worked on and my Seamstress said she'd have them done way before the Expo so I'm confident in her. ^_^I just need to work on minor things like my Honey wig, Maha gloves, and ears for my Kait Sith costume.

When you hit "reply" on the topic, you should have some buttons under the text box. One of them will say "browse..". Browse your computer for the files and attach them!

Aoshi Shinomori
05-14-2003, 09:57 PM
I went last year as Kazuya from Hand Maid May among other costumes

Hand Maid May
05-14-2003, 11:39 PM
wow, you went as kazuya?!? I was looking around trying to find one, but I didn't see one, how strange! I did find a sara and another may so I got a pic with them, it was fun...so uh..is your kazuya costume retired?? I really wanted to see nanbara, oh well! I don't even think I will be bringing my may costume!

this is another pic of rira, I just wanted to see if the attachment actually works, Thanks Kait thou for telling me, I never post replies this way, I just type in the box...

so yeah, thats rira, its so sad, I didn't even know I had this pic, its the only one that shows her shoes,and I could never find a good pic in the anime, what with all the other stuff going on, so I just gave up and I am now wearing knee high black boots..oh well, boots are cuter!!

Aoshi Shinomori
05-15-2003, 12:22 AM
lol yeah i did. i only wore him for a lil while when i went to the dealers room and walked around. it was weird cuz other hand maid may cosplayers didnt recognize me.. i mean i had a stuffed ikariya with me heh well i havent wore it since ax.. only once. i dont know if i even got a pic of it heh. but there is going to be a hand maid may gathering probably at ax.. cuz i know there is going to be on at fanime and i'll bring kazuya back heh i think ur may costume is really good and hope u wear it again. maybe we can take pics together if i see u in may. good luck with your words worth cosplay. i am looking forward to seeing that.

Hand Maid May
05-15-2003, 01:58 AM
wha...?? a hand maid may gathering at fanime?!? must go as may..no I can't, my friend and I are doing parody costumes of stinky otaku men!! awww, well, maybe I will bring may with me to ax, just in case i see this may gathering, then I can dash back to my room and change, clever Emily, clever...

Aoshi Shinomori
05-15-2003, 02:18 AM
heh yeah there is going to be one at fanime. i think friday. i dont know i would have to check the fanime thread again but i'll be going as kazuya and my friend ziggy is going as nanbara. i like hand maid may alot but i havent seen it for a while so i may be rusty with the names heh. lol stinky otaku men.. are u trying to scare away the fanboys? i hope u can join in cuz the more may the merrier.

Fake_Harley
05-16-2003, 02:40 PM
Eww you're a perv! HAHAHAHAHA! *runs away*

Toka_pop
05-16-2003, 02:59 PM
I am dressing up as the cat girl cuz she is so awesome!! I love that pic of her that you posted Kait, thats so cute! I can't wait fo AX, my costume is finished but the ears look silly, must remake ears....
Don't you mean I have to remake the ears? Har har :D

Hand Maid May
05-16-2003, 07:43 PM
yay! toka pop is gonna make my ears, damn straight!! well you know someone has to make them, so it might as well be you riiiight??!! you know you want to make the ears!!

heh heh heh

Toka_pop
05-21-2003, 01:03 PM
One more month Emily...one more month... At least your costumes are done.... *looks at half done jumble of my own costumes* Argh...

Hand Maid May
05-31-2003, 01:47 PM
not yet done, there is so much left to do....paint my shirt....and dye my other shirt, those angel sanctuary cosplayers are gonna be sorry they didn't let me be in there group, my Arakune is gonna be the best!! aww, no its gonna suck.....

so uh, laura, how bout them ears..did you make them? how bout now??

maybe now, did you do them now?

make them, ::shakes fist in intimidation::
please??

Daitenshi
06-02-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Hand Maid May
because it is slightly an ecchi.

Never thought I'd see "slightly ecchi" and Words Worth in the same thread....

It's as hentai as cartoons humping each other can get.

*cough*

But yeah, I want to cosplay as Sharon one day. Aside from being a cool character, her english VA is Jenna Jameson. *fans self*

Hand Maid May
06-03-2003, 12:36 PM
oh its not THAT bad..except for that one part in the begining, and that part right after that, and all through the middle and the end.....yeah, it is pretty bad...^.^ but the cat girl is soo cool!!

sharon is the blonde chick right??

so uhhh Daitenshi...do you know if the cat lady's name is Rira or Nina?? I have a reallllyy bad sub of that anime and they keep changing the name

oh well, it's not like it is that important..dum de dum..