View Full Version : my costume for sakura-con

04-07-2003, 03:22 AM
cons all finished now. i don;t have the total numbers but it was around 3,020 or so for attendance, there was of course the ocassional schedualing snafu and a few un planned fire drills...and we managed to break every singe elevator in the hotel (from over use) at one point or another during the weekend :P

all in all a lot of work, but still alot of fun.
for some pics and such look here

oh yeah and this is my costume of the bassist for seikima II(sadly the horns are hard to see >_< )

04-09-2003, 12:50 PM
Ah! That was an awesome costume, I saw you walking around on Saturday and kept trying to get your picture, but there were to many people milling around :)

04-09-2003, 02:13 PM
emika you should have just grabbed me. thats pretty much what everybody does that wants a pic. ;)

04-09-2003, 07:44 PM
I'll defintely keep that in mind for next year ;)

I couldn't do a lot of lunging through the crowd though because I was wearing these black wings ^_^ I kept smacking people the whole day...er...to anyone else at Sakura Con who may read this...I apologize sincerely!

04-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Sakura Con 03 kicked seriously rear. XD I loved it. I got my hide plushy and was carrying it around in my shirt the entire time. ^^;; But it kicked.

04-10-2003, 12:17 AM
haha yeah emika i can only imagine how my friend mel felt(the girl in the beldandy goddess costume).

hey i remeber seeing you then
i suppose you liked the hide song at the dance then ;)

i also played a quick snipet of "doubt" live in my J-rock panel.