PDA

View Full Version : Who was Who?

sovereign
04-07-2003, 03:46 PM
I'm just curious as to if I snagged someone's photo while attending Sakuracon. o.o

I was Beast of Blood Yu~ki... then Yu~ki-neko.. then Saturday was hide. o.o If you didn't recongize the costume, I was the one with the large hide plushy stuffed down my front. ^^;;

But I was just curious as to who all dressed as who. o.o

Sailor Naboo
04-07-2003, 04:45 PM
I missed the Cosplay.com photoshoot. I showed up right at 12:30, but I guess it had been decided to just do it right after squaresoft. :( I did get what has to be the best picture of me ever taken (and I got a print out!) so it more than made it up to me for doing the shoot early! I'd sure love to find some more pics! Especially from right after the cosplay when the winners were on stage.

Friday Day: Blue Wig, navy goth lotita w/White Apron
Friday Eve: Blue Wig, Generic Sailor Fuku navy skirt, white shirt, Red trim.

Saturday: Hermione (Hogwarts school uniform all day, the one from the Cosplay group that got a Judges Choice award)

Sunday: Card Captor Sakura (Winter Uniform) all day

Eurobeat King
04-07-2003, 04:52 PM
I cosplayed as:

Shinji (Friday morning to afternoon)
Ohgami (Friday afternoon to early evening)

Saitou (saturday morning to afternoon)
Trowa: Endless Waltz version (Saturday afternoon)
Ryosuke: (Saturday evening)

Wore my SEB shirt on Sunday.. :skidude2:

Garu
04-07-2003, 05:04 PM
I was Dante for the weekend. The one in the cosplay skit.

Zeki
04-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Friday night: Random Kimono
later: Lain -- Bear pajamas
Saturday morning: Sana
noon: Lain -- Bear pajamas
Sunday: Sana

And That was me ^^ I already know what I'm doing for next year too XD

Shadow Lady
04-07-2003, 09:31 PM
Um......lets see.

Friday- Didn't wear a costume since I felt lazy. I did however wander around with my "No Face" mask Friday night.

Saturday-Wore my R. Dorothy costume during the afternoon and into the evening. Took it off before dinner because it was damn uncomfertable.

Sunday-No costume. Already packed it up.

Next year I hope to be R.D., Alan Gabriel, and Schwartzwald.
Major Big O cosplay ^_^

Aoshi Shinomori
04-08-2003, 02:42 AM
hmm lets see
Friday - Sesshoumaru .. my armor kept slipping down after being glomped heh
Saturday - Aoshi for the first half then Humar for the Masquerade
Sunday - Hideki

moo
04-08-2003, 04:46 AM
Friday: Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh, with Kamineko chomping my hand all day long.

Saturday: Peorth, then Urd, and when everyone evacuated outside (in typical Seattle weather) because of a fire alarm, Urd got soaked so back to Sakaki.

Sunday: generic miko. Kikyo, Rei Hino, Asagiri no Miko, Motoko Aoyama, etc etc. XD

Kurai
04-08-2003, 12:07 PM
I was:
Fri: Pepper (Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar)
Sat: The Only Female Alucard!! XD (Hellsing)
Sun: Kurai (Angel Sanctuary) black wedding dress

SaeNoDa
04-08-2003, 03:49 PM
Sae Sawanoguchi on Friday (a rather uncomplete costume)
Nanami Kiryuu on Saturday
::disappeared:: on Sunday ;)

Nine
04-08-2003, 05:53 PM
I was Lulu on Friday and Saturday Morning, and Naga for the Masquerade! :D

Tenshisama
04-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Friday evening: Yumi from Azumanga Daioh
Saturday afternoon: Azumanga Daioh kissaten outfit with my friends! (if anybody has pictures, please pm me cause I'd like to share them with my friends since they cosplay'd for my sake)
Sunday morning: Yumi again but with my nifty kissaten hat ^_^;;

sovereign
04-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Aaa! Nine! XD I saw youuu! You had such a shway costume!

Vampire_Deer
04-08-2003, 08:21 PM
I was:
Friday: My original character Yue (Go me! ^^;; )
Satuday: Nuriko (red outfit)
Sunday: Again Nuriko. Whee!!
(I was the only Nuriko with glasses! XD *feels stupidly special* :rolleyes:

Hikaru Tsuki
04-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Friday: Puchiko of Digi Charat, Inuyasha of Inuyasha and Ren of Shaman King.

Saturday: Dilandau of Escaflowne (maquerade costume) and Shawn Michaels of WWE (with "Glomp Me! I'm a Sexy Boy!" sign)

Sunday: Puchiko of Digi Charat, Jeff Hardy of WWE

Lynzie
04-09-2003, 12:42 AM
^_^ I randomly wore Milfeulle from Galaxy Angel (big white dress, long pink hair, flowered headband.) and Tetra from The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker on Friday and Saturday, but I didn't cosplay on Sunday. ^^;

Quetzalcoatl
04-09-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by moo
[B]Friday: Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh, with Kamineko chomping my hand all day long. That was too funny! Thanks for the pic I got of you flailing around with it!

Me:
FRI: Eagle Vision
SAT: Zechs Marquise
SUN: Yet Another Vash

Sailor Naboo
04-09-2003, 01:24 PM
Moo,
When we were backstage waiting for the cosplay one of the funny things that came up was the idea of pictures with you as Sakaki with the Akira bear. :) I think there could have been some really funny pictures!

moo
04-09-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Sailor Naboo
Moo,
When we were backstage waiting for the cosplay one of the funny things that came up was the idea of pictures with you as Sakaki with the Akira bear. :) I think there could have been some really funny pictures!

:::big cute fuzzy bear:::

*gets that dazed look in the eyes when in proximity to kawaii things* @_@

Awww, I would have lurved to glompose with that bear!

Espiritus
04-10-2003, 04:53 AM
I was the other akuma. Only dressed up on Saturday. Was usually hanging around my bro who was Illpalazzo.

MusumeKimiko
04-10-2003, 11:12 PM
*WAI*WAI* -^_^-

Friday- Freya (dark chii) the only one with purple higlights on her dress.

Saturday- Kou-chin from ep. 19 of .hack//sign

Sunday..... my costumes were broken.... and anyway, they had me locked up in programming ops volunteering all day!!! HIDOI!!! -_-;

I saw a lot of you! It was so much fun! Eurobeat king, you rock!!!

Eurobeat King
04-11-2003, 03:48 AM
MusumeKimiko: Thank you, and thanks for posing for pics. :)

Friday I cosplayed as Shinji Ikari (EVA), and then Ohgami Ichirou. (Sakura Taisen)

Saturday I cosplayed as Saitou Hajime (Kenshin), then Trowa Barton (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz), back to Shinji, and then Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D) for the Saturday night masqy and cosplay.com table-gathering. :skidude2:

Shadowblade
04-13-2003, 02:41 AM
Friday and Saturday I was a variant Kenshin (Due to logistic issues with my white hakama).

Sunday I was lazy and left the contacts and wig in my car.

Dante-chan
04-15-2003, 08:26 PM
Friday:
Dante -Devil MAy Cry
Saturday:
Female Dante -Devil MAy Cry
(nighttime) Fallen Elf Sariel -Origial Idea impiried by Amy Brown
Sunday:
Kuja from Final Fantasy 9

Last year I was Fuu from Magic Knight, Kenshin(Yeah! Kenshins!), the Kuja at Cosplay and the Elf chick with the large staff on Sunday which was another origial character

year before that I went as some 6 or 7 characters to a convention. oi, bad idea! I was on Sakura Con Staff(Japanese Relations Assistent), and it was bad idea doing all the those things at once. I end up having no time to hang with my friends. :(

Serenader
04-26-2003, 08:13 PM
I was Mana Saturday. ^^; Whee. I was a very ghetto Mana cause...I can't sew. Um. Yet. o_O So, I order my stuff and customize it in what ways I can. Or just make it from simple stuff I buy from stores. Yep. ^^;

I was also the Mana with the whitest face. >DDD *cheers*

Celauve
05-02-2003, 03:05 AM
Just so everybody knows, I was the only male Inuyasha at Sakuracon. I'm sure afew people remember me. I was also wearing obi sandles. Damn no shoe rule! Next year I plan to go as Rezo as well. Maybe dark Shneider, but I'm reluctant to go around without pants....

Zeki
05-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Celauve
Damn no shoe rule!

Yeah x.x I was wearing pajamas....with tennis shoes :P It would have been so much better being shoe-less.

TennyoKaleide
05-05-2003, 12:39 PM
I was Menchi.. though.. no one could tell *grins* I had on a white dress, a tail, and cute li'l ears. Oh! And a dog tag that said "Menchi-- Emergency Food Supply -- Excel Saga" And my friend who was with me switched back and forth between Arshes Nei (Bastard) and Miss Mizuho (Onegai! Teacher)

FF8 Squall
05-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Fruday: Squall (the one with the awesome Gunblade XD!!)

Saturday: Squall for most of the day, and SeeD Uniform Squall for the con dance. ^_^

Sunday: Squall

I put on the SeeD Uniform for a little bit on Friday or Saturday (before the dance), but I can't remember which day it was. ^_^;;

Zeki
05-25-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by FF8 Squall

Saturday: Squall for most of the day, and SeeD Uniform Squall for the con dance. ^_^

I put on the SeeD Uniform for a little bit on Friday or Saturday (before the dance), but I can't remember which day it was. ^_^;;

I wonder If you're the squall I have a picture of...I need to get those uploaded ^^;;

Quetzalcoatl
05-26-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by FF8 Squall

I put on the SeeD Uniform for a little bit on Friday or Saturday (before the dance), but I can't remember which day it was. ^_^;; The dance was Saturday night, yes, but I didn't get a pic of you in that.
Everyone wanted to lick yuir gunblade, it's so sweet.

starblaz
05-26-2003, 06:53 PM
Friday - Naruto
Saturday- Ukyou, and a Rocket outfit for the dance
Sunday - Naruto

elfinder
05-31-2003, 12:42 PM
Friday- Rabi en Rose, Kagome & Tohru
Saturday- FFX Yuna, Chii & Elfinder(original)
Sunday- Yuki

FF8 Squall
06-03-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Zeki
I wonder If you're the squall I have a picture of...I need to get those uploaded ^^;;

I was this one. XD!!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=32307&papass=&sort=2&thecat=577http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=32307&papass=&sort=2&thecat=577 (Pic of me)

Zeki
06-03-2003, 05:35 PM
nope :*( maybe I'll see ya around next year!! ^_^

Collie
06-08-2003, 03:30 AM
I went as: <3 <3 <3

Friday:
----------Asuka (Evangelion
----------Aerith (FF VII)
----------Aerith (Kingdom Hearts

Saturday:
---------Gambler/Lady Luck Rikku (FF X-2)
---------Kimono girl with Rikku hair (my mind/Fruits inspired xD)

^^ Can't wait for next year! OH! Um, if anyone has any pics of me, can you email them to asuka_3_baka_cosplay@hotmail.com ?
Thank you <3. ^^;;; =D
~*~Collie~*~

assinine_reason
06-11-2003, 07:28 PM
Erm.. Yes, I played Rufus Shin-Ra on Sat. and Sun. I was gonna go as Reno, but I got lazy and didn't dye my hair red on Sat. night. My friend was the Mad Hatter from Angel Sanctuary... >>;;; She kept hitting me with her wings.

LadyVincira
06-19-2003, 05:17 PM
I was Colonel Lady Une, of Gundam Wing, all three days. 0^-^0' I was seen all over the place, I'm sure lots of people saw meh!

FF8 Squall
06-19-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by LadyVincira
I was Colonel Lady Une, of Gundam Wing, all three days. 0^-^0' I was seen all over the place, I'm sure lots of people saw meh!

I saw you!! ^_^

Osiris N
06-24-2003, 06:17 AM
I was Kyo from Dir en grey. I screamed Zan at the karaoke contest, spitting up blood and asphyxiating myself with my gloved hands.
Saturday I was in noraml garb for a bit, then dressed as Van Farnel from Escaflowne.
Hi there! =3 Don't mind me, I am tired, and its 4 AM. Gonna crash soon. YAY!

-Osiris N