PDA

View Full Version : taking the train

EvilMoogleQueen
04-07-2003, 08:50 PM
I'm taking the train into boston. Supposedly there are two train stations. Which one is closer to the hotel?

hikura
04-07-2003, 09:35 PM
www.mbta.com
This should help you out.Mind you this is for the mass transit system.I think gothic_lulu or koumoi can help you out more though since they live in boston.

RichAyanami
04-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Well, I assume you're talking about North Station and South Station. I think they're pretty much about the same distance... If you get off at North, you get directly on the green line to the Arlington stop where the hotel is. If you get off at South, you have to get on the red line and transfer to the green at the Park Street stop.

*I would just get on the green line at North Station, but it's up to you. ^^
http://www.animeboston.com/location/mbta.html

Koumori
04-08-2003, 12:59 PM
Do you mean the T, the commuter rail or Amtrak?

number18
04-08-2003, 01:31 PM
:D Would anyone want to meet up on the T perhaps and ride to the con en masse? (hope I used that right)

lialia
04-08-2003, 02:13 PM
im drivin in

aint no way im gettin on a train in my umi tifa or yuna getup 8P

as for gettinga roun on tarin, id have to know where youd be coming from to direct you

shiroi_yukiko
04-08-2003, 04:10 PM
I'm taking the T in from Alewife (which is one of the ends of the red line). ^_^ Only in half of my costume though, which is probably a good thing.

JacksUsername
04-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by number18
:D Would anyone want to meet up on the T perhaps and ride to the con en masse? (hope I used that right)

If we got enough people to respond, that would be really cool, I know I'd be up for it. I'm near the green line anyway though, so it'd be hard organizing considering people are coming in from all directions into the city. If anybody else is up to it, that'd be awesome though!

Keurblitz
04-08-2003, 08:52 PM
on the side note there are coach buses in NYC that goes straight to boston and back for like $25...

Ren Miyako
04-09-2003, 12:45 AM
LoL - this reminds me so much of my friends' plan to take the T to our Junior Prom, *Laughs*. It's the only way to go guys! :D

Warumono - You're getting on at Alewife! OMG! So am I! LoL. Friday morning? Oh wait-! I gotta go meet some friends on the way, like in Harvard Square... I'll see what I can do about that... *Feels silly for not having taken care of earlier*

Still, a large group of weirdly dressed people on the train is great. So c'mon people! Lemme hear who else is taking the T!! :P

ChibiRinoa
04-09-2003, 07:27 AM
i wanted to take in the T in my Neptune costume! nothing like seeing someone with green hair! nyahaha, but i think we're driving :(

number18
04-09-2003, 01:54 PM
I posted a whole thing here about taking the T in, but edited it because I started a new thread about it. So go there if ya'll wanna organize meeting on the T.

shiroi_yukiko
04-09-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Ren Miyako

Warumono - You're getting on at Alewife! OMG! So am I! LoL. Friday morning?

;_; Yes, Alewife, but not until Saturday morning. I can't make it to the con Friday or Sunday, so Saturday it is!