PDA

View Full Version : Anyone cosplaying on Thursday? (4/5/07)

Eurobeat King
02-21-2007, 02:11 AM
Hey everyone,

Even though I haven't purchased my airline tix yet, I do plan to arrive at the convention center on Thursday morning, and wondering if anyone plans to cosplay on that pre-con/pre-reg. day? I'll be taking pics throughout the afternoon and evening, and depending on the internet at my hotel or at the convention center, if I have time I'll be able to post the pictures that day.

So if anyone is planning on cosplaying, please reply so I'll have an idea as to what to keep an eye out for that day/night. :)

See you all in a month!

mixaka
02-21-2007, 02:28 AM
*raises hand* I'll be in cosplaying Near from Death Note on pre-reg day. I'm supposed to be meeting up with an L and Misa that contacted me via the SC forum for a few pics. I didn't even realize that people cosplayed on pre reg day until one of them asked if I'd go as Near on Thurs (this will be the first time I've managed to make it to a pre-reg day, so I had no idea - thought it was a pick up your badge and then leave sorta deal) ^_^

Eurobeat King
02-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Oh, cool. You can't miss Near with all that white.. :D Actually, a lot of people do cosplay on the pre-reg. day, and I do my best to try and get everyone who's in-costume on that day.. Check out my pictures from last year's pre-con Thursday:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=37772&member=18

Kioko
02-21-2007, 04:23 AM
I will be cosplaying on Thursday in Kururu from Air Gear. But more towards the evening as I will be leaving Canada a little later in the evening to get to the convention as I have classes in the morning. XD

PacificPyro
02-21-2007, 05:10 AM
L!!! ^_^V (since so0o many ppl told me to go as him when i was joking around posing as L lol)
@ lily... u the one my friend contacted?? i jus know she told me there might be a Near HOPEFULLY Mellow too ^_^

mixaka
02-21-2007, 10:47 AM
@EBK - thanks for sharing the pics, it's nice to see that there were some DN cosplayers last year! And yes, I'll be very, very, white. :) But I do have an L plushie that I'll carry around to help break up all the whiteness!

@Pyro -I think you might be the L I'll be looking for! And even if you're not, I'll look for you anyway, just cause you're L! XP

Captain Jack
02-21-2007, 04:10 PM
I'll throw on my HUNK costume Thursday night, just like last year. I'm looking forward to this con!!!

Raezyn101
02-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Probably won't be reconized, but on Thursday I'll be cosplaying as Emily from DramaCon 2 on Thursday~
Can't wait to get pictures of Thursday's cosplay. :]

Kumi-chan
02-21-2007, 08:16 PM
On staff, so I'll be there in the afternoon/evening at least. Either something Rumiko Takahashi (I've got about six of her different characters in my closet), or possibly my Shura!Sakura. Or one of my kimono with the hakama from Oto!Sakura. It's up in the air right now.

G-Virus
02-21-2007, 08:47 PM
I might...Not sure.

Panda-chan
02-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I'll probably wear my Kyouya from Ouran High School Host Club costume.

M0chi-chai
02-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Oooh, I had no idea people cosplay on pre-registration day...or that there was a pre-registration day for that matter lol xD I'll see if my friends want to do that ^^ look out for a naruto group! We'll have an anbu kakashi, neji, and tenten (other friends still deciding on their characters, and ironically we'll be the minor ones lol)

Usachan
02-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Hmm...I'll most likely have to give this one a thought. I was orginally planning
only cosplaying for the Friday-Sunday duration of the con, but if you will be
there with a camera look for me at Pre-Reg wearing a dark blue poodle skirt
and dressed up as a Chii from Chobits ^-^ I'll be there sometime in the evening

M0chi-chai
02-21-2007, 11:33 PM
oooh, 50's chii, that'll be so cute! :]

Trumby
02-22-2007, 01:22 PM
I might be I suppose it depends on when we get up there..but if I do it'll probably be my Greed.

Eurobeat King
02-23-2007, 01:30 AM
I bought my airline tickets today for S-con, and I'll be arriving into Seattle around 10:30am, so I should hope to be at the convention center area before noon. After checking into my hotel, and maybe resting a little, I'll be hanging out around the convention center for the rest of the afternoon/evening. So I'll be on the look-out for cosplayers throughout the day/night. :)

DJCheezy
02-23-2007, 02:06 AM
Cool beans, I hope to be there for the full con.
Problem is finding a room to share :(
I have enough for my own registration , food supply and basic stuff.
But finding a room is my top priority

BoredHorror
02-24-2007, 12:06 AM
It depends what time I get to seattle thursday but If i get in early enough then definetly yes I will. :) I'll be either roxas or anbu kakashi

cpardo
02-24-2007, 01:29 AM
cosplay on thursday? Hmm I'm not sure I'm saving my GOOD shtuff for the 3 days, like the crossplay stuff (mainly because it takes a long time to get made up, so it might be a waste)....

But we'll see, maybe for Thursday some obscure/non Japanese stuff like Code Lyoko or New Battlestar Galactica, UNLESS I buy something extra lol! :skidude2:

Ginpatsu
02-24-2007, 01:34 AM
Chances are, I'll be Tamaki or Mori from Ouran, maybe.

Usachan
02-25-2007, 12:03 AM
OMG!! that's so awesome, I'll definitely want to take your picture. ^-^

Eurobeat King
04-03-2007, 01:58 PM
2 more days until the con's here!! :D I'm excited but have yet to start packing. It shouldn't be too hard, mainly regular clothes, lots of batteries for my camera, etc. ;)

Look forward to seeing everyone who's there on Thursday, and good luck finishing up your costumes & preparations for S-con!

Kagami-chan
04-03-2007, 02:58 PM
I will be cosplaying Ino Yamanaka from Naruto and I'll have a Sasuke Uchiha with me. And maybe I can get my Sakura to cosplay. But that's only if it's warm-ish. If it's too cold and rainy, I'll be Haruhi, and my friend will be Hunny from Ouran High School Host Club.

Kumi-chan
04-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Doing Ranma-chan when I first get there (around 3:00, I think) and then switching into Ranma-kun after a few hours. Simple change, but lots of fun. Shampoo's just a bit heavy, and I'd like to keep it laid back for Day 0.

Look for a girl in Ranma's regular long-sleeved red tunic and baggy black leggings (ie, his most cosplayed outfit). You probably can't miss me as Ranma-chan at least, as the wig is very brilliantly red. I'll probably be carrying a Ranma-chan or P-chan plushie.

Eurobeat King
04-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Doing Ranma-chan when I first get there (around 3:00, I think) and then switching into Ranma-kun after a few hours. Simple change, but lots of fun. Shampoo's just a bit heavy, and I'd like to keep it laid back for Day 0.

Look for a girl in Ranma's regular long-sleeved red tunic and baggy black leggings (ie, his most cosplayed outfit). You probably can't miss me as Ranma-chan at least, as the wig is very brilliantly red. I'll probably be carrying a Ranma-chan or P-chan plushie.

I hope to find you for both of your "transformations" of Ranma. ;) And then Shampoo when the con begins on Friday..

The~Wind
04-04-2007, 07:13 PM
I might or might not. It depends. I won't be getting into Seattle until later tomorrow evening. If I do... I might throw on my Taiki Kou costume. *shrugs*I don't know right now.